BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Get your most luminous look with an easy-to-apply liquid highlighter. Part of the iconic "Armani Glow," this weightless, organza-inspired formula comes in an extensive range of colors to match each woman's unique tone. Can be worn as a makeup base or blended with foundation. All skin types.

Application techniques:
Apply highlighter makeup with the blender brush to wear alone or mixed with foundation for a boost of radiance and color. Blend with foundation to add warmth or color correction. Use on top of foundation for added highlighting and contouring.

• Is this blush on or primer?2 Answers
  • How is this product? I've been looking for something like it? I'm...1 Answers
  • How does this product work? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great color blush with nice staying power. I like to layer this for special events under foundation then with a powder. It did not break me out at all. Probably the nicest liquid blush I've used.
Brandon S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: 7 more...
I love this foundation it is so amazing and makes my face feel so good. I would totally recommend this product to any of my friends or family. I am always looking for great products to use and tell people about. I can't wait to get more it lasts me so long!!
Lucy G.
Aylsham, Norfolk
Review for: 7 more...
Great colour, feels really nice on the skin. Doesn't dry it out. Easy to use
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
If it's Giorgio Armani, sign me up! Their beauty line is absolutely amazing. This especially is a wonderful product. Adds a beautiful, natural looking glow that can be applied right on top of your foundation for a long lasting glow. It's a luxury brand so it is expensive. I treat myself sometimes and buy a product or two
Baylee S.
Maryville, MO
Perfect for adding glow under foundation. Pricey, but well worth it. Very lightweight and long lasting.
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
This was really pricey but totally worth it! I love the way it makes my skin glimmer in the light and the coverage is really good. This color compliments all skin tones and gives a nice pinky tone it's great.
Raven R.
Perfect for adding a base glow under foundation, or adding a pop of shimmer to the cheek bones.
ILuvLuciee 1.
Westminster, CA
I swear I love this product. I combined it with my foundation. I would say it can be a dewy or a matte finish just depending on the foundation that you're wearing it with. It is a little bit expensive but it works very good with the foundation it leaves you a luminous silk.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of these only because of the range of colors. They are so pigmented. Anything but sheer! You can blend them out but then they leave a cast of whatever the color was and you look like a disco ball. These would be great for rave makeup but certainly not every day!
Maridania C.
Good product, high pigmentation, smooth texture, easy application gives a beatifull glow.
Brazil
Can someone, please help me? How can I finelly get someting free? What can I do? Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian. Thanks!
Brazil
I need to get someting free to drive my make up
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Is this blush on or primer?
Brazil
I need to make a test drive with the make up
Alex C.
How does this product work?