BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Get your most luminous look with an easy-to-apply liquid highlighter. Part of the iconic "Armani Glow," this weightless, organza-inspired formula comes in an extensive range of colors to match each woman's unique tone. Can be worn as a makeup base or blended with foundation. All skin types.

Application techniques:
Apply highlighter makeup with the blender brush to wear alone or mixed with foundation for a boost of radiance and color. Blend with foundation to add warmth or color correction. Use on top of foundation for added highlighting and contouring.

• Is this blush on or primer?2 Answers
  • How is this product? I've been looking for something like it? I'm...1 Answers
  • How does this product work? 1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Delphi H.
I really like this produkt. I mix it in with my foundation (color 2) it works perfectly but it has some bigger chunks of glitter in it, it might be my personal preference to have fine glitter.
Noell F.
Valley Vlg, CA
I'm not the biggest fan of these only because of the range of colors. They are so pigmented. Anything but sheer! You can blend them out but then they leave a cast of whatever the color was and you look like a disco ball. These would be great for rave makeup but certainly not every day!
Phuong H.
Arlington, VA
Review for: 7 more...
I use it as a makeup base to add allover glow to my face, but beware that it will make your skin pretty oily after a few hours!

I commit to always reviewing products honestly (regardless of those I purchase on my own or complimentary products).
Maria M.
Leça da Palmeira
Review for: 12, 5, 6, 8, 2, 3, 7, 10, 11, 4 more...
Well this is an amazing product! It leaves your skin with an amazing natural glow! You can use it underneath your foundation to a illuminate your skin or wear it in the bronzer/highlight area for a suttle yet amazing glow! I recommend you go to a store and ask for samples because of the shades and see what shade fits your skintone the best
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: 2 more...
I looooove to use my fluid sheer as a liquid highlight (although most people seem to use it as a primer or to mix it in with foundation which is perfectly OK). To use it as a highlight, you'd be surprised at how dewy this will make you. It blends nicely, goes on well and isn't streaky. I will either use this alone for a subtle highlight or I will layer it underneath my powder highlight to make my overall targeted highlight areas POP.
Sonia D.
NEW YORK, NY
These are great, multipurpose products. The shade range seems a little arbitrary to me, but I have a light pearly shade that is great for subtle highlighting on the cheekbones or brightening under the eyes if they look a little dry. One star docked because the pump become a little crusty with thickened up product after some time.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I tried this today and it is beautiful! It doesn't really have much coverage, but I mixed it with a foundation that was a little too dark for me, and it came out so pretty and luminous! I had color 7 and it's kind of a sheer pinkish nude color.
Lizzie M.
Chone
Mi experiencia con éste producto es que sale un poco caro en mi país, pero lo bueno es que con muy poco producto haces mucho, así que asumo que me durará mucho tiempo. Lo he usado mezclado con mi base de maquillaje para darle un efecto bronceado ya que yo tengo el tono 3 con buenos resultados, también la usé como contorno pero no me gustó y como iluminador también tuve un resultado agradable.
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
I love this brand great quality I tried this and it works really good. I gotta try it
Brooklyn K.
Fluid sheer comes in over 12 shades. They can be used as highlighter, blush, bronzer, of color correcting. You can use these under or on top of foundation but I find it's best when mixed in with foundation. It didn't change wear time for me
Brazil
Can someone, please help me? How can I finelly get someting free? What can I do? Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian. Thanks!
Brazil
I need to get someting free to drive my make up
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Is this blush on or primer?
Brazil
I need to make a test drive with the make up
Alex C.
How does this product work?