BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Get your most luminous look with an easy-to-apply liquid highlighter. Part of the iconic "Armani Glow," this weightless, organza-inspired formula comes in an extensive range of colors to match each woman's unique tone. Can be worn as a makeup base or blended with foundation. All skin types.

Application techniques:
Apply highlighter makeup with the blender brush to wear alone or mixed with foundation for a boost of radiance and color. Blend with foundation to add warmth or color correction. Use on top of foundation for added highlighting and contouring.

Emely D.
Sugar Land , TX
Review for: 7 more...
This product is a must. There's a reason why it's so expensive because it's THAT GOOD . I have oily skin so I'm nervous to try new things, but I am now a repeat user. Definitely recommend.
Ankiy F.
Review for: 2 more...
This is such an amazing dewy sheer base coverage!!! I think there are also mini glitters but I don't mind because they give a minimal glow like sunkissed skin. Really great product!
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: 2 more...
If it's Giorgio Armani, sign me up! Their beauty line is absolutely amazing. This especially is a wonderful product. Adds a beautiful, natural-looking glow that can be applied right on top of your foundation for a long-lasting glow. It's also shiny in the sunlight. It's a luxury brand so it is expensive. I treat myself sometimes and buy a product or two
Lorna Q.
Irvine, CA
This was really pricey but totally worth it! I love the way it makes my skin glimmer in the light and the coverage is really good. This color compliments all skin tones and gives a nice pinky tone it's great.
Mila F.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great color blush with nice staying power. I like to layer this for special events under foundation then with a powder. It did not break me out at all. Probably the nicest liquid blush I've used.
Shani S.
Fluid Sheer #3 is the best for a nice golden glow.
I mix it with my foundation and use it on top of my foundation as a highlight. If you work out try mixing it with your moisturizer.
Manasi I.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I use it everyday for my makeup routine! The sheer is perfectly light to go with my skin tone. The shimmer is just perfect. Doesn't look too shimmery in spite of having an oily skin.
Aysha C.
Brooklyn, NY
An amazing product well worth the price! Its pigmented, provides a natural coverage, blends like a dream, doesn't cake or fade! There are various color options and it works for various skin types! I recommend to all!
Kate M.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: 7 more...
I used this product once from my cousin's makeup kit. I loved it because it's not cakey and stuff. This just looks so good and natural and not heavy. Love this!
Maria V.
I add this to my foundation daily! I love the glow it gives my skin. Helps me look radiant even on my tired days! Love their foundation as well.
Karen A.
Brazil
Can someone, please help me? How can I finelly get someting free? What can I do? Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian. Thanks!
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Is this blush on or primer?
Arial F.
Dallas, TX
How is this product? I've been looking for something like it? I'm wondering what people are saying about it?
Karen A.
Brazil
I need to get someting free to drive my make up
Alex C.
Staff
How does this product work?

Sephora