BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Get your most luminous look with an easy-to-apply liquid highlighter. Part of the iconic "Armani Glow," this weightless, organza-inspired formula comes in an extensive range of colors to match each woman's unique tone. Can be worn as a makeup base or blended with foundation. All skin types.

Application techniques:
Apply highlighter makeup with the blender brush to wear alone or mixed with foundation for a boost of radiance and color. Blend with foundation to add warmth or color correction. Use on top of foundation for added highlighting and contouring.

• Is this blush on or primer?2 Answers
  • How is this product? I've been looking for something like it? I'm...1 Answers
  • How does this product work? 1 Answers
Tara R.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: 7 more...
I really love that it's liquid because liquid makeup looks much better on my face at the end of the day than powder. It gives you that extra glow without looking too fake or overdone. I would definitely buy this again!
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
Review for: 2 more...
I looooove to use my fluid sheer as a liquid highlight (although most people seem to use it as a primer or to mix it in with foundation which is perfectly OK). To use it as a highlight, you'd be surprised at how dewy this will make you. It blends nicely, goes on well and isn't streaky. I will either use this alone for a subtle highlight or I will layer it underneath my powder highlight to make my overall targeted highlight areas POP.
Sonia D.
NEW YORK, NY
These are great, multipurpose products. The shade range seems a little arbitrary to me, but I have a light pearly shade that is great for subtle highlighting on the cheekbones or brightening under the eyes if they look a little dry. One star docked because the pump become a little crusty with thickened up product after some time.
Sloane S.
Review for: 2 more...
I have this in shade 2 which is more of a luminizer and I add this to literally everything. It works with all the foundations I own and adds such a nice glow, without changing the formula. It's pricey and I'm sure you could find a dupe for this but I haven't seen anything with a similar shade and formula.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I tried this today and it is beautiful! It doesn't really have much coverage, but I mixed it with a foundation that was a little too dark for me, and it came out so pretty and luminous! I had color 7 and it's kind of a sheer pinkish nude color.
Angela C.
Cameron, WI
This stuff is absolutely gorgeous. It gives you a blushy glow. I bought this because I like liquid blushes, bronzer, etc. because I have super dry skin and powder looks horrible on my skin so if you have dry skin you might really love this.
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
If it's Giorgio Armani, sign me up! Their beauty line is absolutely amazing. This especially is a wonderful product. Adds a beautiful, natural looking glow that can be applied right on top of your foundation for a long lasting glow. It's a luxury brand so it is expensive. I treat myself sometimes and buy a product or two
Delphi H.
I really like this produkt. I mix it in with my foundation (color 2) it works perfectly but it has some bigger chunks of glitter in it, it might be my personal preference to have fine glitter.
Manasi I.
East Lansing, MI
I use it everyday for my makeup routine! The sheer is perfectly light to go with my skin tone. The shimmer is just perfect. Doesn't look too shimmery in spite of having an oily skin.
Aimee L.
#2 and #5 are my favorite for summer months. They pearlescent is very fine on this product that it add glows without being over the top.

I love to apply the #5 as a blush for a nice flush tone to my cheeks and the #2 was a highlighter. The best method that I found for applying this is either tapping it in with your fingers or a beauty beauty.

The where is long to me. I would say about 4/5 hours but it's still worth it to me! Gives you the perfect summer dewy look.
Brazil
Can someone, please help me? How can I finelly get someting free? What can I do? Sorry about my English, I'm Brazilian. Thanks!
Brazil
I need to get someting free to drive my make up
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Is this blush on or primer?
Brazil
I need to make a test drive with the make up
Alex C.
How does this product work?