Ashley A.
Scotts, MI
Review - I have been using the Giorgio Armani Beauty Face Fabric Foundation in the shade 1 over the past couple of weeks and found some things I like about it and some things I do not. I have combination skin and this product did not work well for me. If I used a primer with the product, it left my skin looking quite oily after a few hours of use. If I did not use a primer, my skin became very dry and it was easy to see the dry areas. This foundation applies similar to a thick primer. It goes on very smooth, soft, and it truly does give your skin a soft and blurred look. The finish was nice and soft but it never seemed to turn into a true powder as stated in the claims. - The problem that I had with this is that it seemed to sit on top of the skin and not soak in or set. Even after using a setting powder, the foundation transferred very easily. I realized how much I touch my face throughout the day because I was leaving makeup steaks on everything I touched. The coverage was great for anyone looking for a light/medium coverage. The foundation was a bit difficult to build because it never really sets down well. Adding another layer seemed like a waste because it would just smear around. I found adding a bit more at the beginning worked well. -Overall, this product left a very soft, smooth texture on the face and did blur some spots I had. I feel like this may work better for someone without combination skin. I received this product complimentary from Influenster testing purposes.