Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Toilette Spray

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Pink Pepper Accord, Sage Essence, Candied Chestnut AccordAbout: Stronger With You is the fragrance of a man that lives in the present, molded by the energy of modernity. Unpredictable, he surprises with his originality, just like the scent's spicy accord a mix of cardamom, pink peppercorn, and violet leaves. He has inherited a confident elegance, with the easy insouciance of youth, conveyed by the sage at the fragrance's aromatic heart. Charming, mysterious, and confident discover a boost of confidence and reveal that which is…Stronger With You. Stronger With You and Because It's You are a pair of fragrances equal in strength. One perfectly feminine, the other generously masculine. Together they communicate, challenge, and seduce. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
Jessica J.
Merritt Is, FL
I had to leave a review of this cologne, because I love the way it smells on my man! It has a very sexy, woodsy, masculine scent that I love on him. He also enjoys wearing it often. It is a pretty strong scent, but you really don't need to wear a lot. This bottle should last you a decent amount of time.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

However, my husband has started wearing this almost every day! It's definitely a strong, masculine scent. It's musky yet sweet all the same time. It starts out super strong when you first spray it so I was worried it would smell like an old man over time. But the vanilla notes come through to cut the musky peppery notes. Love this bold scent for my husband way more than I thought I would initially!
Raven W.
Moreno Valley, CA
My boyfried tried this one and we both loved it so much. It's his new fall/winter scent. It's warm and spicy. Normally we go for crisp, clean scents. But this one is really comforting and inviting. It smells really nice and sophisticated like you would expect from Armani. But whereas a lot of Armani scents can be a little too mature and heavy, this one still smells young and isn't overpowering. And the price is great for the quality.
Kathryn O.
Hollywood , SC
Great fragrance!! It smells amazing!! Masculine and sexy but not overwhelming or too strong. I recieved free from Influenster in exchange for my honest option. #gotitfree #voxbox Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You
Lauren H.
Frisco City, AL
Get your guy this if you want him to smell like heaven. It is long lasting and pairs so well with the Because Its You.
Blythe H.
My husband has used Emporio Armani's He as his go-to cologne since shortly after we got together (I've been wearing the female counterpart, She, since high school). So when I received this for free from Influenster for testing and reviewing purposes, he was open to giving it a try. This means a lot coming from a man who generally prefers the familiar over trying something completely new.My husband is partial to musk-based scents, which are generally quite masculine and sexy. He stays away from particularly sweet ones. Stronger With You is interesting because it does have the musk-base, similar to He, but it actually has a lighter *almost* sweet note as well. However! This wasn't cloying or particularly pungent and my husband remarked that he actually thought this might work better in the spring or summer than his regular cologne. He actually likes that it is a somewhat lighter scent. Even so, it still has a maturity to it that makes it appropriate for a business environment. There is a sexy element to it as well. I also really appreciate that this doesn't smell like every single other cologne out there with too much bergamot. The candied chestnut adds the mild sweetness, but the sage brings it all together.It does fade marginally, but not outrageously so. Once that happens, the soft musk becomes more evident. He applies just a little bit in the morning before going to work and I can still smell it on him by the end of the day. The lasting power is very good, which we have come to expect from Armani fragrances.I was surprised to see that my husband was setting aside He and was continuing to use Stronger With You after he had already given me the full rundown of how he felt about it. The fact that he's adding a new scent into his rotation is a miracle unto itself, and speaks to the quality and character of this cologne.The cost is also surprisingly affordable for an Armani brand fragrance. I think this would go over well as gift for the discerning 30-something man in your life.

I received this for free from Influenster in exchange for review.  All opinions are my own.