BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #7 in Fragrance for Him

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Pink Pepper Accord, Sage Essence, Candied Chestnut AccordAbout: Stronger With You is the fragrance of a man that lives in the present, molded by the energy of modernity. Unpredictable, he surprises with his originality, just like the scent's spicy accord a mix of cardamom, pink peppercorn, and violet leaves. He has inherited a confident elegance, with the easy insouciance of youth, conveyed by the sage at the fragrance's aromatic heart. Charming, mysterious, and confident discover a boost of confidence and reveal that which is…Stronger With You. Stronger With You and Because It's You are a pair of fragrances equal in strength. One perfectly feminine, the other generously masculine. Together they communicate, challenge, and seduce.

• Who else is getting this box?!14 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? What size is the product coming in the...2 Answers
  • Has anyone still haven't received the box? Also do they email you...9 Answers
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
first experienced this masculine scent when my husband tried it on. At the time, I was wearing the pairing scent, "Because of You." The two scents complimented each other so well, we were both amazed. We had never found a cologne and parfum that mixed together so nicely. We both truly loved the vanilla, violet and musky scent of "Stronger With You." Whenever my husband wears this amazing mix of scents, I am always sure to add "Stronger withYou" as they are so complimentary to each other!
Rocio V.
Madera, CA
Great men’s cologne! I received this one along with its female counterpart complimentary and I couldn’t love it more. Not because It was free but because it genuinely smelled great. The scent lasted a very long time and that is one of my musts when buying any perfume/cologne. I’ve only ever had 1 other perfume that lingered the way this one does and that is “Coco Mademoiselle” by Chanel. Seriously love to smell this on my fiancé and I complete him with the other.
MELISSA Y.
SEXY- MYSTERIOUS SCENTThis perfume smells amazing !!!. As soon as I opened the box I found a heavy glass bottle with a clean/ modern design that speaks quality.The first time he sprayed it on we both were absolutely amazed by the light sweetness yet spicy fragrance. It has a very elegant, masculine yet sensual scent for men.It is a very long-lasting perfume whenever he sprays it on him he leaves the room with the scent for minutes...My husband uses it all the time day and night. He gets lots of compliments. I received this free product thanks to Influenster and Emporio Armani beauty to give my honest review.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Giving this to my husband to try. He's very picky on what cologne to wear. This actually has a nice masculine, powdery I want to say almost like the Necco wafers candy and mint smell. I can't stop smelling it it's so good. Definitely something I would buy my husband to wear even for date nights. Emporio Armani Because It's YouGiorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You f you haven't tried it you really should
Yadilsa M.
Brooklyn, NY
This is now one of my favorite colognes. My husband also loves the scent. It's sweet but not intoxicating. It lasts all day, which I appreciate as sometimes at the end of the day I like to bury my nose in my husband's neck lol. It's funny because he thought he wasn't going to like it that much because mine smelled like vanilla but he ended up really liking it.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
 the First at all I received this “Emporio Armani Because ITS YOU” as a free in exchanged for my honest review from Influenster. I was very excited to received full bottles his and her. Now it is a lovely scent if you like fruity raspberry, rose and vanilla. However, it does not stay long. The combinations of these very strong scents are very well blend together and one doe’s not over power the other one, that’s a good thing. As the day progresses the scent does not stay but rather you are left with a very nice citrus smell. I will definitely recommended if you are into fruity vanilla, rose and raspberry fragrances.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Armani did an amazing job on this cologne (as always). This fragrance quickly became my husbands favorite, and we both enjoy it a lot. Its strong but not too overpowering. Nice packaging and smell lasts throughout the day. I would absoluteky reccomend. I received this product complimentary ftom Influenster for sampling purposes.  Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I recieved this complimentary from Influencer for the purpose of reviwing. When I recieved this I did not have high hopes. I thought the packaging looked cheap and inexpensive. The color of the cologne is awful, but one I opened it and smelled it i was pleasantly surprised. I thought it smelled masculine, but had hints of sweetness to it. I have yet to smell another cologne that is this unique. If I were shopping for a cologne for my husband I would have never picked up this bottle. I am glad we got to try it out, and we would buy it again.
Jewels G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
My Husband has worn this for a couple days and he likes it. When we first got it, he loved the smell right away. He is a really active guy and he said that at the end of the day, even after he showered, he still smelled it. So that of course is good. The smell is really nice, a tad bit sweet but not off putting. He really enjoys it but said that he wouldn't purchase it because it's not exactly his type of scent. But, it's smells nice. Now for me, I love how it smells on him, hence the five star rating lol. I love Armani and I feel like this is a really good, affordable product. I would actually purchase it for him either way. But anyway, he likes it, I love it, so all in all, it's a winner.
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I have to say I loved the packaging of this perfume this is the first time that I've ever used it and I have to say that this perfume was wonderful I've never walked into a room and somebody asked me what perfume am I wearing because I smell so good I will definitely buy this perfume again this is my new go-to perfume very high-end high-quality Cent you can smell notes of vanilla and like a spicy smell to it but it's just wonderful it's not overly vanilla smelling it's just one very great smelling perfume I will definitely be getting this perfume again once this bottle runs out because this bottle has been my everyday perfume
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Who else is getting this box?!
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Has anyone still haven't received the box? Also do they email you when the box has been shipped? Can't track it or nothing so it's a guessing game.. ☹
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
It looks like it stinks lol horrible packaging and color of liquid :/
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
For man or women??
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Who else loves this cologne on their man??? I know I sure do. Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You