BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #10 in Fragrance for Him

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Pink Pepper Accord, Sage Essence, Candied Chestnut AccordAbout: Stronger With You is the fragrance of a man that lives in the present, molded by the energy of modernity. Unpredictable, he surprises with his originality, just like the scent's spicy accord a mix of cardamom, pink peppercorn, and violet leaves. He has inherited a confident elegance, with the easy insouciance of youth, conveyed by the sage at the fragrance's aromatic heart. Charming, mysterious, and confident discover a boost of confidence and reveal that which is…Stronger With You. Stronger With You and Because It's You are a pair of fragrances equal in strength. One perfectly feminine, the other generously masculine. Together they communicate, challenge, and seduce.

• Who else is getting this box?!14 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? What size is the product coming in the...2 Answers
  • Has anyone still haven't received the box? Also do they email you...9 Answers
Shivani N.
I received Emporio Armani's “Stronger With You” fragrance
complimentary from Influenster in exchange for my honest opinion! My fiancé absolutely
loves Stronger With You so much and so do I! He kept on receiving many compliments
on how incredible he smelt. This luxury His and Hers set is lovely and the
fragrances complement each other very well. The packaging is very appealing and
you can tell, just from the packaging itself, that the fragrances are from a
luxury high end name brand. This Eau De Toilette Pour Homme smells so sexy,
with the added benefit of the scent lasting over several hours throughout the
day. The scent itself is strong but very pleasant without being overbearing. Stronger
With You is now my fiancé’s favorite cologne and he wears it every single day,
which is surprising coming from a guy who was never really into wearing cologne
in the first place. Stronger With You’s warm spicy notes smells very charming with
hints of vanilla and musk. This fragrance would be perfect for the Fall and
Winter in our opinions! This fragrance set is a perfect gift for couples. I would
definitely recommend giving this product a try!!!

Carla P.
El Paso, TX
I got these him/her fragrance set around my anniversary, which I thought was pretty sweet because it was like our little gift. I loved the whole packaging, and the bottle tops have wedding bands around it. Because it's you-scent is very sweet, elegant, fruity with a touch of floral. Stronger with you-The men is so masculine and elegant.
They both compliment each other very well.  Very great idea to have matching perfume and cologne. We fell in love with it right away, you could use this for every day wear, or going out! we like using it everyday (obviously) 😂They retail for $46-$84
I received these from @emporioarmani and @influenster for testing purposes completely free!!

MELISSA Y.
SEXY- MYSTERIOUS SCENTThis perfume smells amazing !!!. As soon as I opened the box I found a heavy glass bottle with a clean/ modern design that speaks quality.The first time he sprayed it on we both were absolutely amazed by the light sweetness yet spicy fragrance. It has a very elegant, masculine yet sensual scent for men.It is a very long-lasting perfume whenever he sprays it on him he leaves the room with the scent for minutes...My husband uses it all the time day and night. He gets lots of compliments. I received this free product thanks to Influenster and Emporio Armani beauty to give my honest review.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Giving this to my husband to try. He's very picky on what cologne to wear. This actually has a nice masculine, powdery I want to say almost like the Necco wafers candy and mint smell. I can't stop smelling it it's so good. Definitely something I would buy my husband to wear even for date nights. Emporio Armani Because It's YouGiorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You f you haven't tried it you really should
Briana J.
Master Groomer Expert
I received this cologne (and perfume) complimentary in a voxbox and I was SO happy and excited! I really like a lot of Armani fragrances, and these ones are no different. I definitely preferred the men’s scent over the women’s, but both were long lasting and strong which I like. The packaging is super nice and sleek too, the only issue is the cap. It has to be lined up perfectly or you end up spraying some product into the cap. The men’s fragrance “stronger with you” is a super manly scent. It’s very musky and spicy and SEXY!! I LOVE this cologne and will definitely repurchase. I highly recommend both fragrances!
Vanessa H.
Master Groomer Expert
When I received the package in the mail my husband couldn’t resist but to open it. He’s definitely not the kind to use or wear cologne all the time but when he smelled “Stronger with You” he really loved the scent. It has a musk yet spicy scent which smells very masculine. It’s not overpowering at all which is something he also liked about this cologne, it can be worn for special occasions or some nights out but I don’t see it for an everyday use. The bottle design is very elegant and modern yet unique. The bottle it self is on the thicker side but much more slimmer than the “because it’s you” bottle. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are strictly my own.
Yuri H.
Bronx, NY
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
 the First at all I received this “Emporio Armani Because ITS YOU” as a free in exchanged for my honest review from Influenster. I was very excited to received full bottles his and her. Now it is a lovely scent if you like fruity raspberry, rose and vanilla. However, it does not stay long. The combinations of these very strong scents are very well blend together and one doe’s not over power the other one, that’s a good thing. As the day progresses the scent does not stay but rather you are left with a very nice citrus smell. I will definitely recommended if you are into fruity vanilla, rose and raspberry fragrances.
Plamen V.
Kalamazoo, MI
Armani did an amazing job on this cologne (as always). This fragrance quickly became my husbands favorite, and we both enjoy it a lot. Its strong but not too overpowering. Nice packaging and smell lasts throughout the day. I would absoluteky reccomend. I received this product complimentary ftom Influenster for sampling purposes.  Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You
Tiffany B.
Fort Jennings, OH
I recieved this complimentary from Influencer for the purpose of reviwing. When I recieved this I did not have high hopes. I thought the packaging looked cheap and inexpensive. The color of the cologne is awful, but one I opened it and smelled it i was pleasantly surprised. I thought it smelled masculine, but had hints of sweetness to it. I have yet to smell another cologne that is this unique. If I were shopping for a cologne for my husband I would have never picked up this bottle. I am glad we got to try it out, and we would buy it again.
MONEKA S.
Master Groomer Expert
Sleek & Sexy will describe this cologne for me.. Stronger With You smells soo good, my Fiance loves it!! He only sprayed a little bit on him in the morning and the smell lasted all day. The combination of chestnut & spice smells rugged & manly, I love to smell it on my him. I would highly recommend this to any man that wants to spice up his cologne collection or to any woman who looking for a great gift for their significant other.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Who else is getting this box?!
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Has anyone still haven't received the box? Also do they email you when the box has been shipped? Can't track it or nothing so it's a guessing game.. ☹
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Master Groomer Expert
It looks like it stinks lol horrible packaging and color of liquid :/
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves this cologne on their man??? I know I sure do. Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You
hafsaa A.