BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #9 in Fragrance for Him

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Pink Pepper Accord, Sage Essence, Candied Chestnut AccordAbout: Stronger With You is the fragrance of a man that lives in the present, molded by the energy of modernity. Unpredictable, he surprises with his originality, just like the scent's spicy accord a mix of cardamom, pink peppercorn, and violet leaves. He has inherited a confident elegance, with the easy insouciance of youth, conveyed by the sage at the fragrance's aromatic heart. Charming, mysterious, and confident discover a boost of confidence and reveal that which is…Stronger With You. Stronger With You and Because It's You are a pair of fragrances equal in strength. One perfectly feminine, the other generously masculine. Together they communicate, challenge, and seduce.

• Who else is getting this box?!14 Answers
  • Has anyone tried this yet? What size is the product coming in the...2 Answers
  • Has anyone still haven't received the box? Also do they email you...9 Answers
Jason R.
Jason R.
CHICAGO, IL
I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

Packaging: The boxes have a clean design, and the bottles themselves seem to have a thicker, stronger glass than many other fragrances. The bottle caps are unique, appearing a bit like interlocking bands – you might need to turn the cap a bit to have it close.

Scent: At first I thought it would be a linear scent, but after some time and multiple wears, it grew on me. The pink pepper is the immediate note for me, but that quickly diffuses into vanilla, chestnut, and cardamom. The variety of notes appear mostly in the drydown, and part of it really reminds me of tonka. Overall it is warm and sweet, but not cloying. Most fitting for fall and winter. It isn’t unique when compared to the many existing oriental scents, but is great on its own. I like that it is subtler in both scent and projection than scents like Spicebomb and 1 Million, though I still get at least 4 hours of wear.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Philadelphia, PA
Master Groomer Expert
This cologne has a very unique bottle design! The top is a sphere that has two rings woven on it! Since this is part of a duo (the female one being "Because it's you"), I'm assuming the woven rings symbolize an unbreakable love bond. Together, they pair together perfectly! My fiancé was absolutely pleased to receive this, as he has "aqua di gio" and "intenso" from armani! He said this one is not too overpowering but it has a charming smell to it. As for my opinion, this cologne smells so addictive and bold on him!! It smells peppery and strong when first sprayed, but it settles into smelling like sweet vanilla chestnut. I love this cologne for him. I received this cologne complimentary from influenster and armani beauty to test out. However, this was mine and my fiancés true opinion.
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Master Groomer Expert
This cologne has a very nice, mature smell to it. It's not a teenager cologne in my opinion, but it's also not overly sophisticated either. I'd say this is a great business cologne. I think it could be used for an evening out. It's probably a bit much for leisure though.

To me, the aroma has a woody undertone with a hint of spice to it. I think it's best suited for a winter/fall/spring time frame rather than summer (when a light cologne works well). My wife and I both like the smell. The bottle is very well made. It's a thick glass bottle with a quality feel!

Although it's not suited for every application, it's a cologne that smells great! I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Master Groomer Expert
I've seriously never wanted so badly to climb my husband like a tree than when he sprayed this on today 😍 it's such a sensual, musky, manly scent and i can't get enough of it. I also like that it smells incredible but isnt iver powering and doesn't make me sneeze . The box is appealing (visually, and texture) the packaging is nice sleek and sturdy. I love the ring stack on the top and the ring in the center of the O . Armani really did it with this one. My husband owns 2 other armani scents and they make me sneeze and are way too strong. This one is PERFECT And that smell 👀👀👀 ladies you know when you're out shopping or something and you randomly catch a wiff of someone and you're immediately like "DANG HE SMELLS SO GOOD " and start looking around to see if the guy looks as good as he smells?? That's this cologne. I can't deal!!! It also really compliments the perfume from this collection as well. 5 stars !
Carla P.
Carla P.
El Paso, TX
I got these him/her fragrance set around my anniversary, which I thought was pretty sweet because it was like our little gift. I loved the whole packaging, and the bottle tops have wedding bands around it. Because it's you-scent is very sweet, elegant, fruity with a touch of floral. Stronger with you-The men is so masculine and elegant.
They both compliment each other very well.  Very great idea to have matching perfume and cologne. We fell in love with it right away, you could use this for every day wear, or going out! we like using it everyday (obviously) 😂They retail for $46-$84
I received these from @emporioarmani and @influenster for testing purposes completely free!!

MELISSA Y.
MELISSA Y.
SEXY- MYSTERIOUS SCENTThis perfume smells amazing !!!. As soon as I opened the box I found a heavy glass bottle with a clean/ modern design that speaks quality.The first time he sprayed it on we both were absolutely amazed by the light sweetness yet spicy fragrance. It has a very elegant, masculine yet sensual scent for men.It is a very long-lasting perfume whenever he sprays it on him he leaves the room with the scent for minutes...My husband uses it all the time day and night. He gets lots of compliments. I received this free product thanks to Influenster and Emporio Armani beauty to give my honest review.
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
First of all, wow. The packaging is amazing - my husband loved how the top looked like wedding bands, and he even mentioned how heavy the bottle is (and that it looks, feels, and smells really high-end"). The scent itself is amazing. I love it - my husband smells amazing! It's truly masculine without overpowering or too strong! It dries down nicely and lasts long. What my husband and I loved was how this and the perfume wore together...and what a cool idea it was! The partner perfume "Because Of You" is very feminine, and smells like vanilla and raspberry. "Stronger With You" is soft, not overpowering, and really compliments the other. It's hard to explain, but trust me! It's so interesting! Try it!! I was sent this product by Influenster for free for my honest review. Trust me - it smells soooooooo good!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
First of all, wow. The packaging is amazing. The lid of the cologne has wedding bands interlocked. I love how heavy & sturdy the bottle is. The scent itself is phenomenal. My husband is VERY picky when it comes to cologne, and him and I both LOVE this cologne. It's not too strong, yet not too light. I can't stop smelling him! 5 stars! Thank you Armani. I received this product from Armani Beauty & Influenster complimentary for testing purposes.
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Giving this to my husband to try. He's very picky on what cologne to wear. This actually has a nice masculine, powdery I want to say almost like the Necco wafers candy and mint smell. I can't stop smelling it it's so good. Definitely something I would buy my husband to wear even for date nights. Emporio Armani Because It's YouGiorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You f you haven't tried it you really should
Vanessa H.
Vanessa H.
Master Groomer Expert
When I received the package in the mail my husband couldn’t resist but to open it. He’s definitely not the kind to use or wear cologne all the time but when he smelled “Stronger with You” he really loved the scent. It has a musk yet spicy scent which smells very masculine. It’s not overpowering at all which is something he also liked about this cologne, it can be worn for special occasions or some nights out but I don’t see it for an everyday use. The bottle design is very elegant and modern yet unique. The bottle it self is on the thicker side but much more slimmer than the “because it’s you” bottle. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes but all opinions are strictly my own.
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Who else is getting this box?!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Has anyone still haven't received the box? Also do they email you when the box has been shipped? Can't track it or nothing so it's a guessing game.. ☹
Ella P.
Ella P.
Portland , OR
Master Groomer Expert
It looks like it stinks lol horrible packaging and color of liquid :/
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Master Groomer Expert
Who else loves this cologne on their man??? I know I sure do. Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You
hafsaa A.