Giorgio Armani Beauty EMPORIO ARMANI Stronger With You uploaded by Rachel N.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Fragrance Family: Warm & SpicyScent Type: Warm & Sweet GourmandsKey Notes: Pink Pepper Accord, Sage Essence, Candied Chestnut AccordAbout: Stronger With You is the fragrance of a man that lives in the present, molded by the energy of modernity. Unpredictable, he surprises with his originality, just like the scent's spicy accord a mix of cardamom, pink peppercorn, and violet leaves. He has inherited a confident elegance, with the easy insouciance of youth, conveyed by the sage at the fragrance's aromatic heart. Charming, mysterious, and confident discover a boost of confidence and reveal that which is…Stronger With You. Stronger With You and Because It's You are a pair of fragrances equal in strength. One perfectly feminine, the other generously masculine. Together they communicate, challenge, and seduce.

Rachel N.
Rachel N.
First of all, wow. The packaging is amazing - my husband loved how the top looked like wedding bands, and he even mentioned how heavy the bottle is (and that it looks, feels, and smells really high-end"). The scent itself is amazing. I love it - my husband smells amazing! It's truly masculine without overpowering or too strong! It dries down nicely and lasts long. What my husband and I loved was how this and the perfume wore together...and what a cool idea it was! The partner perfume "Because Of You" is very feminine, and smells like vanilla and raspberry. "Stronger With You" is soft, not overpowering, and really compliments the other. It's hard to explain, but trust me! It's so interesting! Try it!! I was sent this product by Influenster for free for my honest review. Trust me - it smells soooooooo good!
Ralph C.
Ralph C.
The Woodlands
  While I didn't find it a new and exciting scent, I based my stars over compliment factor. Smells very similar to several other sweet / seductive type fragrances which is its downfall. Very long lasting, even on my rugged dry skin. Price is on point considering the house name. Has a ton of depth and decent projection. Fellow frag heads have bashed this scent, but I find it to just work. Tons of compliments.
Jeanene N.
Jeanene N.
This fragrance is amazing! I purchased it for my boyfriend and one for myself because they have a woman's fragrance that goes with it called "because it's you". I like the idea that it's a his and hers. The scent is sweet but still very manly. It's also a perfume rather than a toilette which makes it last long on the skin and doesn't wear off easily. The price of it is very affordable compared to other perfumes. It can be purchased at Macy's. My boyfriend loved it and I recommend it!
Amanda J.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Do not like this scent. My boyfriend wears this and I really dislike it. The smell is too strong and it almost smells bitter to me. I would not recommend this product to anyone and will hope my boyfriend doesn't purchase it again.
Kirsty H.
Kirsty H.
Absolutely beautiful! I bought this for my partner as a little just because. It's a very different scent from what he wears all together.

It's a masculine, addictive and sesuelle fragrance. I absolutely love it. It wears beautifully on the skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Top note- Apple
Heat note- Lavender
Base note- Vanilla and Chestnut
X.
Keeley G.
Keeley G.
Sheffield
Master Groomer Expert
It's strong, and very sweet. If you've ever smelt Armani code profumo it's very similar. Or if paco robanne invictus and 1 million mixed. Definitely worth the price and the ladies is also gorgeous
Danny m.
Danny m.
When it comes to cologne I love a good long lasting scent not to strong ,and i know this particular brand won't disappoint,so please consider me to test and sample this cologne
Kristen N.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
Who else is getting this box?!
Savannah S.
Savannah S.
Austin, TX
Has anyone still haven't received the box? Also do they email you when the box has been shipped? Can't track it or nothing so it's a guessing game.. ☹
drue l.
drue l.
baytown , TX
what's the smell like ?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Master Groomer Expert
Is product for men or women?
Lesley s.