BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Amanda W.
Blythewood, SC
Love how smooth and moisturized my lips are after applying this lip color! I'd definitely buy it in other shades!
Christiana G.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Wine more...
Loved how smooth this made my lips feel. The scent was nice too. And i loved the magnetic cap.
Taylor B.
Maple Grove, MN
Review for: Smile more...
This has become one of my favorite everyday lip colors! Perfect for work, as the color is a nice pink that adds just the right amount of color to your lips. The only downfall is the price, but it lasts a long time!
Catherine T.
This is my go-to lipstick for an everyday look! It looks natural, it feels so creamy and the color is in between nude and pinky!

Is not a long-lasting lipstick but to be a creamy lipstick, I feel like it does last longer than others.
Shari B.
GREENSBORO, NC
Great! Super creamy and has amazing color payout. Would definitely reccomend to anyone who wants a moisturizing lipstick
Jaclyn A.
Alexandria, VA
Loved the formulation and packaging of the product. I would absolutely repurchase after I finish my tube. It's long wearing and I love the color selection.
Sarah G.
I've been trying to find a nude that wasn't too nude, but just nude enough (if that makes sense) and this one didn't let me down.  It was subtle, with just enough color and shine to add that little something to glam up a more natural look.
Alea C.
Review for: Ecstasy more...
I loved it but it was kinda oily. I would buy again but only for special events. The price was on point to other high end brands.
Lia R.
Encantada con la fórmula, el color, la pigmentación y el empaque. Sencillamente muy glamoroso
Michael B.
This lipstick is so beautiful! I adore the packaging! Very sleek! Super expensive product though!
mina l.
algeria
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Asma M.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Emliy T.