BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
VANESSA M.
Review for: Ecstasy
Super hydration and the color range is gorgeous! I am in love with the packing.. so sleek and classy looking. it is on the pricey side but overrall it is a good product. it was my first time trying this brand and i want to try a few other products just to see how good they are in other departments
Lindsey J.
Pitman, NJ
Review for: Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g
I loved the texture and the vibrant color of these lipsticks! I think they are now my favorite lipsticks! I got the color 400-and it was the prettiest red that is well worth every penny! It lasted hours and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a pretty red for the holidays!
Rose C.
Review for: Four
I received this product complimentary through influenster. I really enjoyed trying out these lipsticks. This high shine lipstick makes your lips super full and juicy looking. It is like a hybrid between a really pigmented lipstick and a shiny lip gloss. Would definitely recommend.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Smile
Loved these I’m more of a liquid lip but... these glide on buttery smooth and the color Pay off is so good! I will definitely try to purchase again as the price is up there and they can get pricey! But I recommend if you love lipstick and can spare the money they splurge on!
Eliana R.
Review for: Play
I like how this make my lips looks healthy and smooth. It have this shine finish what make it look so good and juicy. I love how easy apply but it doesn’t transfer so keep that in mind if you are a fan or liquid Matte Bc with this one you have to re apply it. Definitely I will keep using. I receive this product complimentary to try it on.
Pragati G.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Smile
Gorgeous mauve nude lip color! I have tan skin with olive undertones and it's the perfect shade for me. Goes on smooth, slight shine but still matte. This is my first GA lip color and I'm so glad I had the opportunity to receive this complementary product for testing.
Vivian E.
Parma, OH
Review for: Smile
I love how smooth and pigmented Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine lipsticks are. I got the 400 and 100 smile. I am wearing the 100 smile in this picture. It is long lasting. I will definitely recommend to friends.
Mikayla H.
Review for: Wine, Sepia, Bamboo
Absolutely love this theyre so smooth and comfortable. The color payoff is actually amazing as it should be with this high of a price tag. The reviews speak for themselves. This deserves every star it got. These are well worth that price and I recommend.
Beatriz C.
League City, TX
Review for: Smile
Love, love, love this color! It is my natural daily go-to color! It is also so moisturizing and softens my lips. I love the smell, it’s clean. It is easy to use. The packaging is gorgeous, the lipstick closes magnetically!! I love the red tube of lipstick!
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED. there’s literally no other way to explain it. I received this free on Influenster and was pretty skeptical but I love this. It’s so great because it’s more of a balm or a gloss, but it has amazing color payout and is super moisturizing.
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.