BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Tiffany L.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Naked
I received this product free with an Influenster voxbox. I first have to say that the packaging is adorable. These Lipsticks have a magnet that connects the lid to the base (how cool)!

In a world full of matte world, these
Lipsticks are a piece of creamy heaven. They are sheer in coverage, but the shine is amazing. I can't wait to purchase additional colors
Stefunny P.
chicago, IL
Review for: Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g
I was sort of skeptical at the shine aspect of this product because I hate sticky glossy lip products but this was not bad at all. It was more of a moisturizing feeling. I received this product for free from Influenster but I would definitely consider buying it on my own. The shade range is beautiful and extremely moisturizing. Simply pretty.
Angicel E.
New york, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing lipstick rich in color super pigmented. It’s also very hydrating and smooth. It was definitely higher than my expectations. I️ love the variety of shades they have as well
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Smile
I'm honestly in love with this lipstick. It's so light and soft on my lips, but still has a lot of color and coverage. I wasn't expecting it to be sheer, but I honestly think that makes it better. I'm definitely interested in trying out the Ecstasy Shine Red!
Sarah K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Wine
Great quality lipstick! I've never tried any Armani makeup before, but you can tell from the moment you open the package that it's top notch. I love how fancy the package looks as well as the lipstick itself. The color is long lasting and doesn't leave any weird residue on your lips. Can't wait to try more colors!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ecstasy, Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g
I’m not sure that I would have ever tried this before Influenster BUT this is by far my favorite lipstick! So worth the money! The moisture. The shine. The color! I love it!
Kristy H.
Review for: Flirt
These are really mositurizing and feel great on the lips. They arnt super pigmented, and for the price i thought it would be. The package is magnetic which is really great.
Ruth S.
Review for: Wine
It's simply one of my favorites! I love the availability of the multiple shades of red as they all invite a different vibe.

The actual lipstick feels great on my lips (some can feel too sticky or heavy), and the tone is beautiful. I also like that the pigmentation is decent and it takes a while for it to fade.
Janet H.
Hoboken, NJ
Review for: Smile
The formula is super moisturizing and really easy to apply on the go. The tube is heavy and magnetized so it won’t detach while it’s bouncing around in your makeup bag. The color is the perfect “my lips but better color,” I would highly recommend it for someone who is often touching up at work/in transit
Stephanie F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how elegant the actual packaging is. It has a cheer coverage but still has some color to it to give you that perfect no makeup look. I always have it on my purse
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.