BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
Review for: Desire
I jazzed up my work look today with Armani's Ecstasy Shine lipstick. I'm loving that it glides on like a lipstick but really does have a smooth shine to it almost like a lip gloss. The red color is perfectly bold and long lasting. A+ in my book! I received this product complimentary from Armani Beauty for sampling purposes.
Nicole S.
Springdale , MD
Review for: Smile
I really loved this lipstick. The texture, color, and packaging was just right. It's the perfect universal shade that complimented my skin-tone and it paired well with my other lipsticks. I definitely recommend it.
Gabby M.
Review for: Smile
I love how buttery smooth these feel on this lips. Super luxurious Creamy formula as well as the packaging. This specific shade is gorgeous for a simple look or even paired with a dramatic look. Also perfect for the cold months up ahead to keep your lips hydrated. I highly recommend these to everyone. I received this product complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes.
Ana P.
Margate, FL
Review for: Other
I tried Shade 400 & 100. I LOVED the feel of both, but color wise 400 was my favorite! can't go wrong with a red lip! The lipstick has just the right amount of shine to it (seeing that I'm not a huge fan of super glossy lips) and it seems like it has great moisturizing benefits. Applying it was very smooth. I would definitely recommend this lipstick to my friends!
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Review for: Other
I've never owned anything from this brand until I received two lipstick products from influenster and I am amazed. One lipstick is about $38 and I'm in love. The packaging is absolutely simple yet classy with the all red and cover and a magnetic close. The product itself is super smooth and applies very easily. It is moisturizing and very pigmented.
Stefunny P.
chicago, IL
Review for: Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g
I was sort of skeptical at the shine aspect of this product because I hate sticky glossy lip products but this was not bad at all. It was more of a moisturizing feeling. I received this product for free from Influenster but I would definitely consider buying it on my own. The shade range is beautiful and extremely moisturizing. Simply pretty.
Tiffany L.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Naked
I received this product free with an Influenster voxbox. I first have to say that the packaging is adorable. These Lipsticks have a magnet that connects the lid to the base (how cool)!

In a world full of matte world, these
Lipsticks are a piece of creamy heaven. They are sheer in coverage, but the shine is amazing. I can't wait to purchase additional colors
Chelsea C.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Smile
I'm honestly in love with this lipstick. It's so light and soft on my lips, but still has a lot of color and coverage. I wasn't expecting it to be sheer, but I honestly think that makes it better. I'm definitely interested in trying out the Ecstasy Shine Red!
Sarah K.
Nashville, TN
Review for: Wine
Great quality lipstick! I've never tried any Armani makeup before, but you can tell from the moment you open the package that it's top notch. I love how fancy the package looks as well as the lipstick itself. The color is long lasting and doesn't leave any weird residue on your lips. Can't wait to try more colors!
Alicia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Ecstasy, Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g
I’m not sure that I would have ever tried this before Influenster BUT this is by far my favorite lipstick! So worth the money! The moisture. The shine. The color! I love it!
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.