BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Halea A.
Review for: Smile
I received this product free in my VoxBox for testing purposes. First off, I did really like this product. It wasn’t exactly everything I pictured it would be, but it is still a great product overall. Pros- SUPER hydrating and feels so nice on. The casing is so cool with its magnetic closure as well. Cons- it was no where near as pigmented as I thought it would be. The color on both of the products I received were very faint and hardly noticeable. I liked what the product had to offer and I have defff recommended it to friends.
Amber T.
Austin, TX
Review for: Ecstasy
So happy I received my Armani Ecstasy Shine VoxBox for free courtesy of Influenster! I love both of my new babies, the colors and formula are spot on! I really am more of a liquid lipstick kinda girl because of the long-lasting effects but if I were to switch to a normal lipstick this would be my go to. The velvety shine has my lips feeling amazing and the magnetic lids are just perfect!❤️ #influenster #armaniecstasyshine #voxbox #beautyreview
Mariela C.
Review for: Other
I received two of these lipsticks in shade 100 (pinky nude) & 400 (red) complimentary from Influenster! They glide on the lips and are very comfortable to wear! I would recommend these if you just want a sheen of color on the lips since they are not opaque with color.
Hannah P.
Flowery Br, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OBSESSED. there’s literally no other way to explain it. I received this free on Influenster and was pretty skeptical but I love this. It’s so great because it’s more of a balm or a gloss, but it has amazing color payout and is super moisturizing.
Jennifer W.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Smile
Honestly one of my favorite things about the lipstick is the high end packaging. The lipstick tube is gorgeous and the cap is magnetic. It's definitely a lipstick you can proudly display on your vanity! The product itself feels very hydrating on your lips and has the perfect amount of pigment. I'm used to using matte colors so I liked switching up my routine with a dewy finish. The only caveat is that it's not long-lasting. The lipstick came off pretty quickly after eating or drinking.
Danielle L.
Review for: Smile
My fav lip liner topped with shade 100 of this lipstick has been the only thing I’ve been wearing on my lips lately. Not only is this my holy grail perfect nude, it glides on like a dream, is pillowy soft, moisturizes my lips, and leaves a beautiful smooth velvety finish! Absolutely in love with these lipsticks. I received this product free for reviewing purposes but all opinions are my own.
Kate L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was pleasantly surprised by this lipstick. The consistency was more like a cross between a lipstick and lipgloss. It goes on very easily and has great pigment. I would highly recommend it both for lipstick lovers and those who don’t use lipstick every day.
Rachel W.
Wilmington, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Giorgio Armani Beauty, Lipstick goes on so smooth and applies easily.  This Armani, lipstick is long wearing even with food and drinks. This Armani Lipstick, is fantastic for the winter Season. for how it hydrates your lips, like a chapstick would. Giorgio Armani Beauty Lipstick packaging is revolutionary on how it is magnetic. No worries about this Armani  lipstick accidentally coming open inside one's purse. I would highly recommend this Giorgio Armani Beauty, Lipstick for you to try!
Shelbi G.
Pinole, CA
Review for: Smile
First I'm just going to say if your thinking about getting this lipstick do it but it in every color I receive the red Ecstasy shine and a pink nude Ecstasy shine & I love them so moisturizing I love it to layer it with a deeper of the planner and then apply the lipstick in the center of my lips gives a nice satin glossy pop.
Jessica A.
Columbia , SC
Review for: Ecstasy
Absolutely perfection. The color is creamy, beautiful and super moisturizing! The packaging is very glamorous and well made. I would repurchase this product in multiple different shades and recommend to anyone and everyone!
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.