BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Smile
I was very much on the fence about this lipstick. At $38 I wanted it to be amazing and I wasn't let down. I received the nude and as a woman of color usually these don't work out for me but this one was perfect. It was just sheer enough to give a natural look and the nude was actually a pinky nude that works with my skin tone. The color lasted all day I did parent with a lip liner and it was the best thing ever. I will definitely be buying more of these and will recommend them to all of my friends.
Badreka H.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Four
I finally got around to trying out the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine lip colors in Smile and Four Hundred. These lippies are so moisturizing. The packaging is also gorgeous! I really enjoyed the magnet that keeps the lid on the lipstick. I did get a little featuring with the bold red color. I plan to do a full review on my YouTube channel: Dree Harper. I received both products free courtesy of Influenster and the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine voxbox. Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH
Review for: Four, Smile
I am so excited that Influenster sent me two of the new Armani Ecstasy Shine lipsticks to try! I got the shade 100, a beautiful nude, and 400, a fire engine red. Both are beautiful - apply like butter and are so moisturizing! The lid of the lipstick snaps into place with a magnet, so no fear of it falling off in your fancy handbag either. These are luxury lipsticks at their finest - I feel like a kid playing in their mother's makeup. These are the perfect reprieve from drying liquid lipsticks. I received this product complimentary from Armani Beauty for sampling purposes.
Brooke  S.
Review for: Four
I received these lippies complimentary, from Influenster, for product testing. Love the formula. I am into reds, 400 is a great, classic blue-red. This lipstick glides on smoothly, smells pleasant and is moisturizing. I wore this for a night out; although it is creamy and high-shine, it does not smear and stays on pretty well. Half way though the evening I forgot I was even earing it, I rubbed my lips together and it felt like I was wearing a luscious balm. Would recommend!
Holly G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Ecstasy
I was so excited about getting my first free samples! The Georgio Armani colors were gorgeous that I received. I got the 400 and 100 Ecstasy Shine. They really hold up to the shine part! My lips felt so moisturized! The color was awesome in the beginning, but not very long lasting. I think you would definitely need a lip liner with it and it may last longer. Not sure I would spend $38 on a lipstick that wasn't long lasting. I took a star off for price point and the fact that it wasn't long lasting. But the colors were both perfect and they glided on with ease and left my lips feeling great.
Liz M.
Bridgeport , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the product for testing purposes. Honestly the only thing i liked about it is the packaging. I hated it. It is a balm texture, the color doesn’t last, i had to constantly reapply to keep any color on my lips. Pretty shades, cool packaging but the product was not for me at all.
Kaitlyn C.
Review for: Four, Smile
I received these lipsticks in a VOXBOX for review purposes and I was extremely impressed! I received two shades: Smile, which is a gorgeous nude color with a slightly pink tint to it. I also received a show stopping red shade named Four Hundred! The tube is heavy & actually has a magnetic closure! The formula is smooth, hydrating, & easy to apply. I am in love with the product & I WILL be purchasing more in the future!   Giorgio Armani Beauty  Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine #ShineOutLoud
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
Review for: Other
I am in love with this Giorgio Armani ecstasy shine lipstick. I received the red shade 400 from influenster and absolutely adore this color! It reminds me of a deep red cherry pie shade which goes perfect for every season! It does provide full coverage all day with very little touch ups needed which is always a plus. Overall, I am very satisfied & look forward to purchasing other shades from this collection! Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine
Marcie F.
Review for: Other
I received shades 100 and 400 in a complimentary Voxbox. The packaging was great (who doesn't love a lipstick tube that is magnetic with no risk of coming apart in your purse!) and the variety of colors @giorgioarmani offers is excellent. The main issue I am having is validating spending $40 on a lipstick and doesn't have staying power. The one thing I did appreciate about 400 (a perfect red shade for my skin tone) was that it did leave my lips tinted, so it wasn't totally gone. I would definitely be willing to pay the price if the staying power were better.
Anna M.
Waco, TX
Review for: Smile
Silky smooth and lasting. First of all I love the red case. Very classy and luxurious. Itnwas a slight scent but nothing to strong or not natural. I applied it and it went on so smooth it was like gloss almost. It takes a few layers but that allows you to create the level of color you want. It did stay on a while. I tested it out first while I cleaned to put it through the stress test. It passed. It stays smooth and glossy for hours.
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.