BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Amanda M.
West Fargo, ND
Review for: Naked
When I first opened the package and unveiled the gorgeous lipstick tube I was in love! The red is beautiful, and the tube is magnetic so the top doesn't come off in your purse.

Now to the actual lipstick. I've never been a huge fan of anything but matte lipstick because it's the longest-lasting for me. However, after using this lipstick, I'm now changing my mind. I love this product!

Although it's not the brightest pigment there is or as long-lasting as other lipsticks, it does NOT dry out my lips which I love.

The only negative thing about this product is the taste it leaves on your lips. I'm not a fan, but I can live with it.

I received this lipstick as part of an Influester campaign.
Ashley F.
Bronx
Review for: Smile, Night Viper
I'm usually not a fan of tinted lip colors. But I gave these a try because of rave reviews, and the reviews didn't lie. The color Smile is a really nice nude, shiny and oh so moisturizing. I usually have to apply chapstick every hour or so, but with this product I went about 2.5 hours without feeling like I needed to reapply. The Night Viper color is very pigmented and is a nice rosy red color. The nicest thing about these are they're so easy to apply and wear for everyday color.
Rebekah M.
Review for: Ecstasy, Smile
I received these two colors from Influenster to review. Normally I am not disappointed from Giorgio Armani - as I have tried other things before. But these lipsticks are not for me. They are more of a lip balm rather than lipstick. They apply nicely, and they are so soft and moisturizing on your lips. Since they are more of a lip balm, the color isn’t strong. I applied a couple times to try to receive a richer look but then it just bleeds onto your skin.

The shades are beautiful, however. Smile is the perfect nude and Ecstasy is a deep, beautiful red. If you don’t like the thickness and intensity of lip stick, then this would be perfect for you. It’s more for a softer look.

The packaging is very nice!
Ebony C.
Sylmar, CA
Review for: Smile
I tried for free from Influenster. They sent me two full size lipsticks. The colors they sent were smile and four hundred. I was sent for free for my honest review. I really love this quality. It's amazing and shiny. I'm impressed by everything about this product. It has a magnetic cap. It can be engraved. It's a high end product. I will buy and recommend.
Stephanie M.
Sevierville, TN
Review for: Four, Naked
I was excited when this arrived in my voxbox, as it is something I didn't know about and probably wouldn't have gotten on my own. The lipstick is incredibly creamy, almost like a mix between balm and lipstick- there is no waxy feeling or cracking like with other products on the market. And it seems like the colors are very universal for all skin tones- I'm pale, my moms tanner, and my best friend is a bronze beauty, we all tried on the colors and they look great on everyone! Excited to get a few more colors next time I'm in sephora!
Maria N.
Beaufort, SC
Review for: Smile
I was very much on the fence about this lipstick. At $38 I wanted it to be amazing and I wasn't let down. I received the nude and as a woman of color usually these don't work out for me but this one was perfect. It was just sheer enough to give a natural look and the nude was actually a pinky nude that works with my skin tone. The color lasted all day I did parent with a lip liner and it was the best thing ever. I will definitely be buying more of these and will recommend them to all of my friends.
Badreka H.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Four
I finally got around to trying out the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine lip colors in Smile and Four Hundred. These lippies are so moisturizing. The packaging is also gorgeous! I really enjoyed the magnet that keeps the lid on the lipstick. I did get a little featuring with the bold red color. I plan to do a full review on my YouTube channel: Dree Harper. I received both products free courtesy of Influenster and the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine voxbox. Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine
Katie S.
N Royalton, OH
Review for: Four, Smile
I am so excited that Influenster sent me two of the new Armani Ecstasy Shine lipsticks to try! I got the shade 100, a beautiful nude, and 400, a fire engine red. Both are beautiful - apply like butter and are so moisturizing! The lid of the lipstick snaps into place with a magnet, so no fear of it falling off in your fancy handbag either. These are luxury lipsticks at their finest - I feel like a kid playing in their mother's makeup. These are the perfect reprieve from drying liquid lipsticks. I received this product complimentary from Armani Beauty for sampling purposes.
Brooke  S.
Review for: Four
I received these lippies complimentary, from Influenster, for product testing. Love the formula. I am into reds, 400 is a great, classic blue-red. This lipstick glides on smoothly, smells pleasant and is moisturizing. I wore this for a night out; although it is creamy and high-shine, it does not smear and stays on pretty well. Half way though the evening I forgot I was even earing it, I rubbed my lips together and it felt like I was wearing a luscious balm. Would recommend!
Holly G.
Birmingham, AL
Review for: Ecstasy
I was so excited about getting my first free samples! The Georgio Armani colors were gorgeous that I received. I got the 400 and 100 Ecstasy Shine. They really hold up to the shine part! My lips felt so moisturized! The color was awesome in the beginning, but not very long lasting. I think you would definitely need a lip liner with it and it may last longer. Not sure I would spend $38 on a lipstick that wasn't long lasting. I took a star off for price point and the fact that it wasn't long lasting. But the colors were both perfect and they glided on with ease and left my lips feeling great.
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.