BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Hillary F.
Milam, TX
Review for: Smile
I really like this balmy lipstick. Provides tons of moisture but with pigmentation. This lipstick leaves a shine similar to a gloss but without the tacky feeling. Only reason I couldn’t give it 5 stars was because of the strong perfume smell. The smell is common with designer/luxury brands but it never dissipated and left me with a mild headache. I still deal with it because I like the lipstick though. Oh and this is a perfect pinky nude shade for my light skin tone.
Krista L.
Equality, AL
Review for: Smile
Luxury, that’s the word that comes to mind when wearing these! They are so creamy and velvety and have long lasting color. Smile 100 is a perfect everyday color and Four Hundred 400 is the perfect classic red. Also, can we talk about the magnetic lid!? No more losing one in your purse or makeup bag! Love the packaging! It’s so elegant and beautiful. Only drawback I found was the bullet shape as it was a little difficult to apply but overall I am impressed! I will wear these all the time!
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Review for: Smile
Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine is a stunning, luxurious, creamy, balm-like lipstick offering medium to rich coverage and a glossy sheen. Ecstasy Shine is ultra nourishing, hydrating, buttery smooth and feels weightless on the lips. Think balm-like consistency. Not at all sticky. Scent is light, disappears upon wearing. I find the pigmentation and staying power is rather impressive, despite the weightless feel. I would recommend pairing with a lip liner for those who seek more bolder effect. I agree with the brands promise of 8 hours of lasting hydration, however the wear only lasts a few hours ( if eating or drinking). I received the shades (100) a rosy nude and four hundred (400) a bombshell red shade, complimentary for review from Giorgio Armani Beauty and Influenster.

Bottom line: lightweight, glossy, high shine, extremely hydrating and a great color range.
Nicole A.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Play, Smile
This was so creamy and so moisturizing. It's absolutely a great product for fall or winter months since it keeps lips hydrated. I loved the sleek packaging. Be careful when traveling as it is magnetic and can open. It lasted about 3-6 hours on the lips depending what I was doing but getting all the shine of a Gloss in a lipstick is priceless.
Erini A.
Cleveland , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Talk about smooth! When I received these Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine lipsticks, I couldn't wait to glide these across my lips. The colors are fabulous! The texture felt very light, (not sticky or heavy like other brands) and it lasted all day even while I sipped on water and wine. The tube it came is also lovely! I love the magnetic lid and I know my lipstick is safe in my handbag or makeup bag. Now, this is one of my go-to lipsticks!
Leidy Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Review for: Naked
Hands up for this lipstick. Im super happy because i had the opportunity to tried and experience this wonderful product myself .
The formula is really nice , very moisturizer, very creamy and smell really good .
I also like the fact that looks that you have gloss on top , i like that shine! Súper lasting .
Definitely one great product from Giorgio Armani .
I have 400 - 100 . Super recommend
Amere G.
Review for: Four, Smile
I have my Armani Ecstasy Shine in the shade of 400-Red and 100-Nude. I love that it so comfortable in my lips, plus the high shine effect helps my lipstick to look fresh and moisturize for long hours of wears without the needs of re-applying my lipstick. The pigments is long lasting and stay shiny and glossy for hours and hours. It’s a non heavy and feels very comfortable with my lips. My Nude shade is perfect for everyday wear and my 400-in shade of Red is so glamorous to wear as a Night Out Glam. It’s definitely a must haves Lipstick to all Lipstick Lover. I received my Armani Ecstasy Shine complimentary from Armani Beauty for sampling purposes, but all my honest opinion are completely mine.
Lindsay M.
Evans mills , NY
Review for: Smile
I don’t normally wear shiny lip colors. I’m more of a matte kind of girl. So when I received these in the mail I was pleasantly surprised with the colors. They are so amazing and hydrating. So light weight and don’t feel heavy on my lips. I received the colors smile and four hundred. I love the little packaging they come in also. The sleek red with the gold “ga” emblem on the front is absolutely stunning. I love the fact that they are magnetic! If I throw them in my purse I don’t have to worry about them breaking apart and getting everywhere. They are fantastic. They glide on so smoothly. I applied my lip colors twice to get a deeper color payoff. They are sheer but they are so classy! I can’t wait to purchase more from this line!! I received these in the mail from influenster completely free!!
Andrea D.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Smile
This Armani Shine Lipstick in no. 100 (‘Smile’) is far and away one of the best nude/neutral lipsticks I have ever had the pleasure of trying. It is creamy and smooth with a hint of shine and the color doesn’t lend itself too pink- which I find with most nudes for fair skin. This is an everyday essential Lip for me now! Thank you so much Influenster! #gotitfree #fortestingpurposes
Toya H.
Review for: Four, Naked
These lipsticks aren't really pigmented, but boy are they moisturizing!  They are on the pricey side.  They give a nice shine.  Love the packaging.  It has a magnetic closure.  I enjoy using these.  My husband loves 400 on me.  The nude it really nude. It just looks like I have on gloss.  I received these complimentary for testing.
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.