BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nijolė K.
Review for: Naked
obsessed with this lipstick very good quality love the color and package of this lipstick lasts all say long but not when you eating!
Ime N.
Review for: Flirt
Nice one i really love it nice colour i advise you to use it you can find many colours like drama fatale i wannza try it
rosy R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Wine, Sepia, Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g, Attitude
Wowww! What a collection of lipsticks 😍😍so beautiful 💟💟 I want to try these colours 😍I use before .. I want to try this 😍😍
Cassandra r.
Ontario
Review for: Play
I love red colours, red and browns are my favourite. I would love to wear something like this. I think this colour is rich
Asma M.
Review for: Sepia
That's product it's amazing and Bright and powerful colors are amazing 😍You will never regret it as the quality is amazing
Nathalie E.
Review for: Bamboo
Yeiii! lo recibí en mi caja boxVox totalmente gratis, es increíble la larga duración que tiene este producto, me encanta
fashion 3.
Review for: Fatale
Ou my gaaad it IS suppper Amazing product and lipstik i love so much this and i hope i tested the colour it IS gergeous
Aysha A.
Review for: Wine, Sepia, Bamboo
I use these products and I honestly never heartbreak from this product i love it so much and i can not leave without
Susmita U.
london
Review for: Desire
I never tried but look very fiery and super fierce.
I would like to buy it but again it depends on how much it costs
Ranyaa S.
monastir sayada rue mohammed akbar miled 5035
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Crescendo, Eccentrico, Drama, Fatale, Flirt, Ecstasy, Garconne, Attitude, Night Viper
this lipstick is amazing .. it lasts so long and the color is perfect , the packaging too .. i advice you to try it
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.