BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Somerset
Review for: Ecstasy
The first thing I love about this product it's it is almost lipstick and lip balm rolled on one. The colour is beautiful and I will probably end up buying more colours in the future
Kaitlin H.
Review for: Sepia
I love the colour and the packaging. It looks like it would be expensive in a a store but every product has to have a good description and the description does give alot on info. I would recommend this product to all my friends and I would like to try it for my self
Sinyorina H.
beeskow
Review for: Attitude, Night Viper
That is the best product đź‘Ť
It's sooooooooooo nice and awesome đź‘Ź really it's soooooooooooo beautiful
Looooooooove it
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster
#influensterawards #contest @Influenst
Be_beautifulxoxo_ A.
Review for: Bamboo
This is super hydrating, however you do need a couple layers to get a good coverage. It doesn't feel as light as the lip magnet but definitely lighter than most other lipsticks. Colours are very vibrant and shiny. It's pretty much a slim version of their old lipsticks. Very elegant. Oh and I love the magnet feature on the cap too! So convenient! I would recommend to you all!
Asma M.
Review for: Hot
The best product and the best and the color I love very much. I advise you to give it a try and give the opinion I advise each other I love this color in the dress and make-up❤❤Also in the shoes it's attractive charming sexy color i love it so mutch 💕
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
Review for: Wine, Sepia, Bamboo
Giorgo Armani c'est un plaisir à chaque foi de mettre son rouge a lèvre sa texture très bonne avec un effet hydratant non colant et donne un look parfait avec ses couleurs parfait
Milagros M.
New York
Review for: Sepia
Dios mío este labial se ve hermoso, quedaría muy bien en un tono de piel medio bronceado natural, el color es muy vivo pero a la vez te da ese tipo de mirada misteriosa, ojalá pudiera pagar un labial de GEORIGIO ARMANI
sara L.
Review for: Ecstasy, Garconne, Hot, Smile, Eccentrico
the colors are so beautiful i loved the texture of it on the  lips it's like you're not wearing any lipstik i recommande it for you specialy for brides good one
Sucre R.
Review for: Desire, Hot, Crescendo
Waw très belle marque âś… et très jolie couleur sa te donne trop belle sourire que ce soit dans les occasions ou bien ta vie habituelle pour moi j'adore đź’• c mon besoins et mon rĂŞve
chaima g.
Södertälje, Stockholm
Review for: Hot, Crescendo, Eccentrico, Garconne, Night Viper, Smile, Naked
Oh my god! I love this lipstick so much because her color it s veryy very beautiful
I tried it but I could not buy
 The formula is so soft!  The colors are pretty and pigmented.
QTYA high-shine lip color that delivers a balms texture, plus intense color in one swipe.
$38.0 in Sephora
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.