BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Shauna L.
NORTH PORT, FL
These are so amazing. I love the luxury look of the heavy, black, magnetic packaging. The lipstick itself is so hydrating and has a beautiful soft tint to it.
Nisha P.
This lipstick is good if you like a sheer coverage. Definitely not a long lasting lipstick. It helped my lips from getting too dry. Great color selection!
Paniz K.
Louisville, KY
One of my absolute favorites! I love how it wears, it dries and stays on great. I could wear it all day and reapplying it is very easy. Highly recommended!
Ebony N.
Review for: Ecstasy more...
I love this lipstick. It goes on nice and creamy, but then has a matte look. I can put it on in the morning before work and it's still on when I'm done.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
I thoroughly enjoyed the outcome of this product on my lips. It glided on nice and super pigmented. I however did not enjoy the smell of the product.
Chris H.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Sepia more...
Perfect shade! Love the moisturizing shimmer. Good item for holiday gifting. Love the package and the color. Pigment is fine and it lasts for hours.
Vanessa W.
Yuma, AZ
Review for: Play, Naked more...
Two words.... In Love! Applied my lipstick at 7:30am, 10:50am still going strong. And guess what? Do dry chapped lips. It has a silky smooth feel.
Vanessa S.
Great color payoff just not my choice of shade compared to my skin tone. Very smooth texture, great pigment. Felt moisturizing in the lips as well.
Erika V.
Sacramento, CA
Feels very smooth and a minty fresh tingly feeling after applying ... Cant wait to keep receiving more makeup products I never heard or used before
Marisol D.
Spring valley, CA
These lippies are AMAZING!!!! They give me a lot of moisture and a subtle wash of color. My favorite part has to be the packaging its so elegant.
mina l.
algeria
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Asma M.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Emliy T.