BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Apnett T.
Brooklyn
Review for: Ecstasy, Attitude
I likebthis lipsrick its good i like it its pretty good product for the its very nice i like it its pretty good
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Smile
I prefer brighter lipsticks - this one is way too discrete for me. I did like the magnetic package though.
Naomi S.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Wine
I love it is so cool, the texture is very good and the color is beautiful I love it ñ, I want to buy other
Victoria H.
Silas, AL
Review for: Bamboo
High pigmentation and very smooth on your lips. Very hydrating and met my expectations. Very good product.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Review for: Garconne, Attitude
is a good product, played everything I expected, left an incredible effect, super recommend. I like it.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Review for: Wine
Katelyn L.
Review for: Smile
So pretty! This is such an easy, wearable, everyday color, and the texture is so comfortable to wear.
Shaye S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g
I like everything about this product except for the taste… The smell and taste were very overpowering
Heather M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It wears nicely and the color is very pigmented definitely would recommend this product.
Danielle T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this game and fun but it doesn’t get to be a lot better but it has to get some it’s
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.