BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Louise M.
Woodside, NY
Review for: Smile
I prefer brighter lipsticks - this one is way too discrete for me. I did like the magnetic package though.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Review for: Wine
is a good product, played everything I expected, left an incredible effect, super recommend. I like it.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Review for: Garconne, Attitude
Shaye S.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine 506 Maharajah 0.10 oz/ 3 g
I like everything about this product except for the taste… The smell and taste were very overpowering
Katelyn L.
Review for: Smile
So pretty! This is such an easy, wearable, everyday color, and the texture is so comfortable to wear.
REGINA S.
Hayward, CA
Review for: Four
I was excited when I received the package that contains two shades from the Armani Ecstasy Shine collection. The shades that I got for reviewing purposes were:

Shade 100 - Shine
Shade 400 - Four Hundred

I’d like to start by saying that just by holding this lipstick you can tell immediately how luxurious it is just by the packaging. I love the magnetic closure, it adds even more character to the lipstick.

Moving on to the formula, these are indeed very moisturizing. Smooth and easy to apply, this will leave your lips feeling extremely hydrated. Its really like a nice everyday pigmented lip balm that has a natural shine to it. I think the color selection is beautiful. There are a lot of nude and red shades that you can choose from. This lipstick fades nicely on the lips too so you don’t really have to worry much as you go about your day.

I would recommend this for people like me who at times don’t like the heaviness and intensity of a regular matte lipstick. This will give you a softer look perfect for everyday or those days you just want to go for a sheer lip.

Its a product where I’m willing to overlook the price just cause it actually made me like the color Red. :)
I personally don’t feel comfortable wearing red shades cause I feel like its a dramatic strong look that I can’t pull off. But I’m glad the Shade 400 was vibrant but subtle both at the same time. I’d say its a pretty friendly red!

I’m really recommending that you try these :)
☆ M.
Review for: Smile
I received two shades of the Georgio Armani Ecstasy Shine Lipstick as a free sample in exchange for my honest review. The shades I received are smile and 400. There were some things I loved about the lipstick. To start, it had a velvety finish and felt weightless on my lips. Also, while it did have a lip balm type of feeling on the lips, it did not feel sticky like most lip glosses feel. It felt very hydrating and light. They smell like candy, which for some people, such as my sister, is well received. However, for me, it was a little too much of a scent to go around all day with and I would have preferred the lipstick without a scent or with a more subtly scent. Also, the shade smile didn't really show up too much on me, which I think is because it nearly matches my natural lip color. However, the sheen and the velvety finish did show up so I will certainly be using it as a nice natural lip color for less glam days / a more effortless look. I loved the way that the shade 400 showed up on me. It was bright, but had a blotted and velvety finish. I liked that it had a bit of a blotted finish so that it was not too intense because I find that some reds can look like they are a bit "too much" so to speak. I honestly don't go for reds often simply because of that, but because this one has a more blotted feel - I would honestly use it as my go-to red. All around very happy and will be using these products quite often :)
Cindy B.
Edinburgh, Midlothian
Review for: Other
Ok so the photo I just posted with it is the colour 300 I don't know why it's not available on here, however I purchased it from Selfridges&Co and I double checked the packaging to make sure I was posting the right colour and I was. So bizarre it only shows three colours. Also the colours don't have name names, only numbers so even more confused, thank you influenster. However I am wearing the Ecstasy Shine and I adore it. Yes it's pricey, this is a standard price for high end cosmetics suffice to say. I paid £29 for it. I adore the packaging it feels nice and looks great. It's weird as it actually feels like a lip balm when it's on, which I like! Yet it's super shiny, I don't know if my camera caught it well as when I use the ring light it tends to drown out some pigment and shine. It also weirdly made my lips look bigger? Which I'm not complaining about! I can't wait to get more colours!
Allale S.
Review for: Four
I received this item from Influenster for testing purpose and this is my honest review.I was super excited to try this. The packaging is so gorgeous, but sadly, the lipstick itself doesn't impress me as much as I'd like it to be. Good thing about this is that it's really hydrating and doesn't require a lot of effort to put it on. The color isn't as pigmented as I thought it would be. I applied 4-5 layers to get a shiny vibrant color. One layer would just make it like a tint or something. The color 400 turns to be more hot pink than actual red. I'd not be happy if I bought it myself.
Maggie L.
Alexandria, VA
Super shiny lipstick from @giorgioarmani
👄 color smile (soft pink) this is my new favorite lipstick! Rich
color, creamy texture, hydrating and It’s super shiny. I loved the
luxurious packaging, the lid is magnetic. I received this courtesy of @influenster for complimentary testing purposes but the opinions expressed here are my own.
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.