BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Adeline C.
Review for: Play
Adore the packaging. Love the color. But the flavor is odd and soapy, and it doesn't last for very long. I wish I could leave 3.5 stars. For the price, I just can't give 4 stars, sadly.
Alexa A.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Smile
This color was gorgeous and the packaging was so luxurious. The color was sheer and moisturizing but not long wearing. The scent kinda smelled like old lady, but all in all I enjoyed the product.
Michelle A.
La Mirada, CA
Review for: Smile
I loved this product !!!! The color was so sexy and natural the texture was so light and silky and it was surprisingly long wearing . I have nothing bad to say about this productions
Victoria G.
Review for: Ecstasy
This is a very rich, pigmented, balm formula, and it is VERY hydrating... I love liquid lipsticks but my dry lips can't take it every day. This is a pricey lipstick, but the quality is amazing, and it really will last you a long time. I won't be buying many colors, mainly because of the price,  it for the times when I don't want to use a liquid or just a gloss this is perfect! If you only splurge on one really high end lipstick in your life, this is a great one to do so on!
Keyshia C.
New York
Review for: Desire, Four, Hot, Drama, Flirt, Ecstasy, Attitude, Scarlatto
Oh my god! I LOVE these! I have my faves Four and Desire and I think they’re the best thing ever. I always wear dark lip colors and I don't normally wear nude, but I will wear it if I'm in the mood. But all these colors are so darn beautiful. They’re so easy to apply and last me all day. I’m itching to get another already!
frangel Berenice f.
Mojave, CA
Review for: Wine, Sepia, Bamboo
Qué color tan más bonitos me gustas.quiero una muestra .como los consigo .gracias que tenga una linda noche Giorgio Armani . Tiene productos muy bueno y unas fragancia increíble.me gusta sus productos .en lociones y labiales .
Lovella P.
Houma, LA
Review for: Wine
This is long lasting and wont easily takes out when drinking or eating. It stays longer than other lipsticks and perfect to use at night. Although, expect to have some diminished when eating food with oil.
Shauna L.
NORTH PORT, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so amazing. I love the luxury look of the heavy, black, magnetic packaging. The lipstick itself is so hydrating and has a beautiful soft tint to it.
Paniz K.
Louisville
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my absolute favorites! I love how it wears, it dries and stays on great. I could wear it all day and reapplying it is very easy. Highly recommended!
Ebony N.
Review for: Ecstasy
I love this lipstick. It goes on nice and creamy, but then has a matte look. I can put it on in the morning before work and it's still on when I'm done.
mina l.
algeria
Beauty Junkie Expert
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Asma M.