BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Ecstasy Shine colors lips like a lip cream, moisturizes like a balm with the shine of a lip gloss.

Formulated for ease and speed of application, offering funky jolts of bold saturated shiny lip shades with a weightless, soft texture, ECSTASY SHINE is youthful, energetic, vibrant and fun.

Ecstasy Shine Lipstick uses technology that incorporates a slow top filling process to create finer crystallization for a creamy lipstick texture.

• I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks...3 Answers
  • All Giorgio Armani products are high quality, but this is long la...2 Answers
  • I love the red packaging!!1 Answers
Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine Lipstick
  • "This is a very rich, pigmented, balm formula, and it is VERY hydrating... I love liquid lipsticks but my dry lips can't take it every day. This is a pricey lipstick, but the quality is amazing, and it really will last you a long time. I won't be buying many colors, mainly because of the price,  it for the times when I don't want to use a liquid or just a gloss this is perfect! If you only splurge on one really high end lipstick in your life, this is a great one to do so on! " in 64 reviews
  • "A vibrant lip cream that moisturizes lips like a balm, while applying weightless bold vibrant lip color with the shine of a lip gloss.

" in 28 reviews
  • "am in love with Four, it's my favorite because it suits my skin color much more than the others, it's has a unique vibe in it, it's very easy to apply and it's long lasting, I would recommend this to you." in 15 reviews
  • "Dios mío este labial se ve hermoso, quedaría muy bien en un tono de piel medio bronceado natural, el color es muy vivo pero a la vez te da ese tipo de mirada misteriosa, ojalá pudiera pagar un labial de GEORIGIO ARMANI" in 14 reviews
Ashley A.
Deerfield, WI
Review for: Four, Smile more...
I received these free from influenster to test and review. They retail at about $40 at Sephora or Giorgio Armani online. I got the colors smile and four hundred. Smile is a great natural lip color nude while four hundred is a magenta-y red. Smile has a small amount of shimmer/glitter in it but you cannot see this once you apply it on the lips. They swatch so different on the hand than they do on the lips. They are so sheer on the hand and give bold color on the lips. They glide on and feel really soft and smooth. They do not last well through eating and drinking but I look forward to re-applying because they're so soft, buttery and hydrating. They smell a little like plastic but that goes away after application. I love the packaging. It looks high end. The red cases look expensive and I love that there is a tight magnetic seal to these so no worries about messes in the purse. If you can afford to purchase a $40 tinted lip balm then I would recommend trying these. There are so many shades to choose from too.
Anna M.
Long Beach, CA
Review for: Four, Naked more...
My first impression was that the packaging looks AMAZING. The design is so sleek and elegant, and I absolutely love the magnetic casing! With other lipsticks, the cap falls off, which can leave lipstick stains all over a purse but luckily that's not a problem here. It is so easy to apply and has such a creamy texture! I love that it is not drying like other lipsticks, but is actually quite hydrating. Shade 100 is a perfect nude for me while shade 400 is my new go-to red lipstick for bold lips. The color payoff is great as well as the lasting power, especially for shade 400. Overall I LOVE this lipstick and its velvety finish. It's not necessary but a pro tip is to use a lip scrub and a lip primer for additional staying power!

Disclaimer: Received complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Kaela R.
Mill Creek, WA
Absolutely adore this lipstick. I received it in two shades for free in exchange for an honest review. The lipstick was incredibly creamy and almost balm-like, but super pigmented. It went on evenly, with no noticeable spots that clung to dry skin, like most lip tints tend to, but had far more color pigmentation than tinted balms. It has better staying power than I expected from such a slick finish as well, it stayed better than most glosses or tinted balms, and as it wore away it left a subtle and pretty even stain, like a lip tint. . The packaging was honestly amazing; it was sturdy, gorgeous, and had an awesome magnet that keeps the lid on without making it difficult to open. I honestly was thrilled to show it to other people.

Definitely
Kelley C.
Review for: Four, Smile more...
I received these lippies in a VOXBOX for review purposes and was SUPER EXCITED! I received two shades a nude called “Smile” and a universal red shade “Four Hundred” first initial reaction was the packaging is phenomenal! It’s heavy and expensive looking! That bright red color is just gorgeous! I also love the formula! It’s smooth, very comfortable, and hydrating! Which I need going into the fall winter months. Four Hundred was the most pigmented of the two shades. I felt Smile was toooo sheer and barely showed up in my lips. It looked more like a shiny lip balm than an actual lipstick. However, I still plan on wearing it on low maintenance makeup days to add some shine to my lips when wanted. I do plan on eventually purchasing more shades, but I think I’ll steer clear of the nude shades because Smile was a bit disappointing. Final opinion is that I’m satisfied with the product and plan on using them! Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine
Natalie B.
Review for: Smile more...
I am reviewing the Giorgio Armani Ecstasy Shine lipstick I received complementary courtesy of @influenster and @giorgioarmani. The lipstick retails for $38, and you can purchase it at Sephora, Giorgio Armani Beauty online, and anywhere Giorgio Armani Beauty is sold. I’m reviewing Smile; I swatched the color it looked pretty on my hand. I had to do multiple swatches for the color to build up; it’s a nice pink tone nude with high shine. The color will be flattering on many skin tones. On the lips it is comfortable, I don’t think it’s a long wearing lipstick, but that’s the case with these types of lipsticks. As I mentioned before, I had to apply this color multiple times before it showed up on my lips, I’m a dark skinned women as a reference I’m a NC 45 or NC 50 in MAC complexion products. I personally would use a lip liner with this color instead of on it’s own. That’s my preference; someone lighter can skip that process. Other than that I love the packaging of the lipstick. I’m not a fan of the smell of the lipstick; it’s giving me an old school lip stick smell vibes. Overall, I give Smile three stars, simply because it took too many applications to build, and the smell of the lipstick, and I need to apply a liner with this color. It is flattering on lighter skin tones on it’s own, but anyone with dark to deep skin tones will need a liner, but I believe it will be flattering.
Sommer B.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Smile more...
This product did as promised, gave a great balm texture, and you can layer it to get the look you want. It does absorb over time, so reapplying is necessary throughout the day. I like the cool magnet snap case that keeps it from getting open in my bag. It is a tad pricey than other lip products out there, and does have a stronger fragrance than I am used to, but this is my go to lipstick for many look, and even though it's only a few months old, it is very well used since this shade is so complimenting. I did revive this product complimentary of influenster in exchange for my honest opinion.
Kaila P.
Lanesville, IN
Review for: Four, Smile more...
I received two of these shades (100 and 400) free from Influenster to try and review.

First off I swatched the shades on my hand upon receiving the product. I was put off. The color payoff on my hand was dull and patchy like a colored chapstick. I went on to wear them over the weekend anyway.

Shade 100- smile is a perfect nude for me. I really enjoy the color. The formula is very hydrating and feels great on the lips. This shade takes a couple of applications. It does smell like chemicals to me. And I personally would never pay 38.00 for a non-long lasting wear. They don’t claim to be long lasting (FYI) . The shade 400 is the one I was worried about. The red looks sooo pretty in the bottle but swatched kind of sheer. However, when I put it on my lips it was rather pigmented. It was very pretty and I feel like it would work well with a lip liner underneath.

The packaging is really cool too! They are red with a gold emblem and magnetic caps.
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Four more...
I received this color as well as the color #100 as a sample via Influenster. First off the packaging is so chic!! It definitely doesn’t disappoint. I love the magnetic top. The lipstick itself has the most amazing texture. It is not at all sticky. My lips feel so extremely hydrated and velvety... more-so than other product that I have EVER used. It literally feels like a lip balm with the high shine of a lipgloss. My only diappoinment was the color. For what it’s worth, this is probably the most pigmented product that you could have given its hydrating, balmy, shine properties. I just prefer intense, opaque color. Had this been achieved, this would be the #1 lipstick in the beauty world hands down! Overall I love it! I just wish that the color were just a little more dramatic. I probably will be pairing this with a matte liquid lipstick that is packed with color to add some hydration and shine.
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Smile more...
To start off, you know you are getting a high-quality luxury product when you take one look at the packaging/container. It's sleek and innovative ... I love the magnet feature on the lid because you know the lid will not pop off! This lipstick goes on smooth and feels great on your lips (creamy balm) ... I used this lipstick with a very drying liner and my lips felt super hydrated! You can use one layer of lipstick for slight color or layer for increased pigmentation ... it looks great either way! My tip: I choose to use this with a darker pinkish/nude liner .. I will line my entire lip with the liner and fill in the middle area with this product ... I achieve that plump look with Armani Ecstasy Shine! To top it off, I love the sleek, wet/shine finish! I would recommend this product to anyone!
Lulu Y.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Giorgio Armani Beauty Ecstasy Shine more...
Skip putting on lip gloss after you apply lipstick! This is the first time I bought a lipstick from Giorgio Armani and it won’t be my last! I bought it at Nordstrom, the formula is great feels like a lip balm with good pigmentation that last a while. The only thing I’m not crazy about is the smell but everything else makes up for it! The packaging is super cute and has a magnetic top 😍
mina l.
algeria
Est ce qu il tien longtemps ? Il a une belle texture?
Demi S.
Worth the splurge?
Asma M.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
I wish I could afford the Giorgio Armani shine lipstick! It looks absolutely gorgeous! Even the container is sleek! Does it shine like a lipgloss? With out the sticky mess? If so then sign me up haha Thank you for your reply!! Have an awesome weekend! Stay safe in all this crazy weather the world is having!
Emliy T.