Giorgio Armani Beauty Acqua di Gio Absolu Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Emely G.Giorgio Armani Beauty Acqua di Gio Absolu Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Sarah D.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody Scent Type: Citrus & Woods Key Notes: Grapefruit, Calone, Labdanum About: With Acqua Di Gi Absolu, Giorgio Armani continues to celebrate the relationship between man and nature. Elegant and refined, Absolu is inspired by the union between fresh water and warm wood inspired by the pure freshness and warmth of the Mediterranean Sea Absolu opens with its iconic aquatic marine note, laced with sparkling grapefruit. The scent unfolds into an aromatic heart of patchouli, complemented by warm and ambery woods at the base, to release a new kind of marine freshness. see more...

Emely G.
I gave this to my boyfriend as a gift for Farhers Day. I have to add that it’s smells amazing. Not too musky, but very manly. It lasted all day with just a few sprays on the body.and it doesn’t change smells once applied to the body and he loved it. It is now his new favorite cologne. Pro Tip: apply to the wrist, behind the ear and behind the knee. Your body’s temperature allows the smell to last even longer. I received the product complimentary for testing purposes.
Tracy L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This scent is positively magical. I love citrusy, woody scents. I would say that this is a unisex item and smells beautiful. The lasting power isn't amazing, I would say it lasts about as long as Jo malone scents (1-2 hours) but I would definitely get a small sample to see if you enjoy this!
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Acqua di Gio is by itself a brand that will never disappoint you, and this flanker is not the exception. This is perfume is amazing from the opening to the drydown, but be very careful since it smells almost nothing to the original Acqua di Gio (or any of the other flanker out there - Ezzenza & Profumo). This is for the young souls, it opens with these amazing sea and fruity notes, that later become a great combination of geranium, lavender and rosemary to finish with these masculine yet fresh and sweet notes of patchouli, woody notes and tonka bean. For me as an 28 man, this is a must have! Also great ladies reactions!
Alejandrina G.
Taylorsville, UT
I love how it smelled on my husband he absolutely loved it just as everyone else! Thanks to influenster for sending it in time for father's day. I love how the cologne smelled woody but with such a manly smell and refreshing it is the best combination and cologne I even use it sometimes as well ! The best man cologne I have smelled I love it and recommend to all the ladies that would like their husband or boyfriend or any type of men in your life smelling like a gentleman!
Sarah D.
I love this. I tend to wear men's scents more often than women's and this is no exception. Very earthy and a relaxing scent overall. $130 for a 4.5 oz and the wear time for me was about roughly 9 hours. Can't wait to order the largest size for my husbands birthday so we both can wear it often.
Katisdley G.
This perfume is absolutely wonderful ! It last for a long time my husband loves it! I will definitely be getting more in the future for my family and friends. It is the perfect men perfume elegant and fine!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This cologne smells absolutely wonderful. It is woodsy, dark, and just has a wonderful musky smell to it. It is definitely one of my favorite colognes out there. I do wish that it was a bit cheaper though.
Angie G.
I received a complimentary sample of Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Absolu Fragrance for Men and was so excited to have my boyfriend try it. The bottle was very appealing with its wooden lid. It's a very masculine sent that lasts all day! He wore it to work yesterday and came home that evening and still smelled great. I would definitely recommend it
Angela R.
Royersford, PA
This is such a great Cologne for any age it is a cool crisp but yet fancy cologne. Great for weddings it’s warm nice dinners. Not a casual cologne wearing smell. Received it in my first box box just in time for Father’s Day gave it to my fiancé it was perfect. This is his first Father’s Day.
Becca L.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I got a sample of this perfume and I really like it. My boyfriend already owns the original version because he likes the fresh scent. This version definitely smells very similar to it, but slightly spicier/Woody. It's a nice crossover fragrance to the Woody side of fragrance.

back