Giorgio Armani Armani Mania For Women Eau de Parfum

A radiant eau de parfum that captures the spirit of a woman in full bloom.
A fresh burst of Moroccan laurel, green tangerine and pink peppercorns mingle with feminine florals and sensual cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk for a modern perfume for women that is both sensual and sophisticated.

Hi just wondered if anyone knew where I could buy this perfume as I don’t think it’s available in the UK anymore. Love it and would love to get at least one more bottle 😊
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Armani Mania For Women Eau de Parfum!
Belmont, MI
I LOVE Giorgio Armani brand as a whole. I feel as if they are pretty different from other brands somehow. You really can’t go wrong with any of their perfumes and colognes, however I really do enjoy this one! I’m a warm, sweet, spicy kind of scent girl and this fits right on it. Also this will OUTLAST your day and carry onto the next.
Madison
I love everything about this perfume.  I can wear it for a night out.  I can also use a tiny amount and it's day appropriate.  I receive so many compliments.  I only have the perfume but I would love to buy more in the line.  If you are looking for a unique personal scent, give it a try.
Chicago
Overall I really enjoyed this product! The scent has a touch of floral to it but also has more of a sandalwood and amber smell. Sometimes the scent could be a bit overwhelming which is why I give it 4 stars. The scent lasts a long time though, which is nice because a little goes a long way!
Pendleton, IN
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this perfume. Smells fabulous and only one other that my husband absolutely adores and will only buy for me. He won’t let me wear anything other than this and one other perfume. Smell stays on until you shower. Not too strong but not overwhelming.
This is my favorite scent of any perfume that I have ever had! And I am 42 years old. I have had a lot of different perfumes...hands down the best out there. They took it off the market for awhile and only sold it over seas. But then they brought it back becsuse of its popularity. Get some!
Valley Center
Purchased at: Neiman Marcus
This by far one of my favorite scents! Worth the money! There isn’t a day that goes by when I wear this, that I don’t get a compliment. My only negative is it is very hard to find and purchase.
Jamaica, NY
This was my first perfume purchese. I smelt this while working at the Estee Lauder counter, I spent most of my lunch at the fragrance section. Such a sophisticated, alluring scent.
Nashville
Been my favorite for years. I get migraines from most perfumes & colognes but not this one. Lasts all day & night. Love!  Giðrgio Armàni Sí Intensë Perfüme For Women 1.7 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + a FREE Body Lotion For Women
This has been my signature scent for 15 years! I love the classic one of a kind scent. I haven’t been able to find one like it since. It’s my go-to for any event. Lasts a lot longer than many perfumes which I like, but can stay really strong depending on your body chemistry, so would suggest only using a spritz or two until you find your balance.
Roy, UT
Armani Mania is One of my top two favorite scents (The Other being Armani Acqua Di Gioia) It is a Strong scent probably not for those who are sensitive to fragrance! In my mind Mania is a Night time, date night, event kinda fragrance where the other is more daytime work appropriate. Mania has a rich depth, Sultry Spicy fragrance that demands attention. Its a Classy scent the power suit of women's fragrances. From top Notes thru the dry Down this fragrance is amazing!