BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A radiant eau de parfum that captures the spirit of a woman in full bloom.
A fresh burst of Moroccan laurel, green tangerine and pink peppercorns mingle with feminine florals and sensual cedar, sandalwood, amber and musk for a modern perfume for women that is both sensual and sophisticated.

ashlee p.
I love Armani Mania! It smells classy and happy, I switch between this fragrance and code for the past 5 years. I don’t know how to describe it except classy and sultry. The smell is long lasting and you can get a trillion used out of each bottle. I was always the person who switched back and forth and never loved anything but Armani fragrances have changed that.
Kari S.
Brooklyn, NY
It's really hard to find, but this is my favorite scent for a nice evening out. It's a little bold for me for every day, but it draws compliments whenever I wear it.
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
This is my husband's favorite scent on me. i like it, but I am very sensitive to smells and this is a bit too heavy for me, especially in the summer. It's much more appropriate for the fall or winter. I wear it sometimes but I wish I could tolerate it a bit better.
Alita E.
Valley, AL
This is a favorite for both me and my husband! It is not too overpowering but fragrant enough to last through the day. I wear it on special occasions because it is so hard to find in my area. In a perfect world I would wear this daily!
MaryBeth B.
Simpsonville, KY
This is literally my favorite perfume ever. It smells so good and I always get compliments every time I wear it. It is very clean, soft and floral smelling. It lasts all day long and even then some. I would highly recommend it to others. It is the same price as other perfumes.
Anicania C.
Haverhill, MA
By far, my favorite Armani scent for women... the most sensual and spicy of them. The cedar and magnolia blend just does it. Great for daytime, very refreshing scent for sure. I should go repurchase it since I am now out!!
Verena B.
Cedarburg, WI
My husband purchased this for me, as it is his favorite scent for me to wear. I only use it on special occasions, as it is a little strong for me, but overall still a pleasant scent.
Christina O.
Country Club, MO
This is my favorite perfume. I am so sad that it's been discontinued. It's a very pretty scent that isn't floral. I wear this as my special occasion perfume.
Samantha R.
Big Lake, MN
I always get compliments on how great I smell with this on. Always! I think it is a very tasteful, classy, romantic scent. I wear this with confidence!
Sarah R.
This has been my go to fragrance for years. It is warm and spicy and the perfect fall and winter scent. I find it a bit too heavy for summertime.