Giorgio Armani Armani Mania For Him Eau De Toilette uploaded by Megan C.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

This magnetic fragrance expertly fuses the aromatic seduction of cedar and vetiver with the intense sensuality of musk and amber. Elegant and fresh, Armani Mania creates an aura of confidence and charisma that is ever present in the Giorgio Armani man.

How To Apply:

Perfume in a classic V shape beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other.

Giorgio Armani Armani Mania For Him Eau De Toilette
  • "This cologne spray smells so good and I love when my husband wears it." in 1 review
Royal G.
Grand Rapids, MI
This is my all time favorite cologne. I've purchased this so many times that I've lost count. I have an extensive cologne collection, but this one by far gets the most complements when I wear it. It's long lasting, and has a great clean scent perfect for any season. I seldomly rebuy colognes, but this is pretty much a staple in my everyday life. If Armani discontinued this, I'd be heart broken.
Matthew R.
Oh man is this scent great! It was one of my first scents in high school given to me as a Christmas gift from my uncle and heedless to say it was all used up. Some friends of mine liked it but I won't be letting anyone spray this as liberally as then, it's that good I can be greedy with it.
Ashley B.
This is my all time favorite Cologne for men! It's subtle and masculine and completely irresistible! It's not too strong or too musky and it lasts all day. LOVE IT!
Adolfo F.
Debary, FL
I absolutely did not like this fragrance at first. Its very strong base notes were off putting but after the 1-2min cool down into the mid notes this fragrance is everything you love about Armani. Seductive, elegant and refined. It has a very masculine smell, white musk plays through the whole time I have it on. Id say anywhere from 2-3 sprays but anymore and it will be off putting to most. I get about 5-6 hours of projection and that is to say that I can still smell it on me after that long, depending on what I'm doing and the climate. Great for nights out or dates or just casual wear, It has really become one of my favorites in my collection.
Chiquita M.
Montgomery, AL
This is the best scent for men hands down. I love this scent and my husband loves this scent. He gets compliments every time he wears it. It's great for all seasons. Ladies you will surely fall in love with this scent.
Heath C.
Any colonge with the Giorgio Armani name in it, just expect it to be amazing! I havent smelled this particular one, but i can promise u that it will be a great one! Def recommend the Armani brand of smell-goods! Lol
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love this cologne! It is my favorite, and I always get compliments. It has a nice clean scent and not overwhelming. Great for everyday wear! It's a little pricey, but it's worth it. I would recommend it to everyone.
Brooke S.
This cologne smells really good! It's not overpowering but it does linger after you hug someone wearing it. I've bought it for a man, and it's one of his favorites! Definitely take a chance on this cologne!!!
Ashley T.
Marion, IN
This one is a bit strong but when applied subtlety it is a great smell for going out I can practically sniff out my boyfriend. I have learned to love it really after smelling it at most social events.
YANNI D.
Clayton, NC
The scent is sweet yet sensuous with a sparkle provided by orange zest. With orange blossom at its heart Armani Code is enhanced by Sambac jasmine, Madagascan vanilla and honey. The man in my life called it "delicious," and I do, too. It's now high on my list of favorite fragrances.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Just here for my badge... Sorry!
Michelle R.
Midland, TX
would anyone recommend this for a 18 year old
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
How much is this
Amy H.
Just here for my badge... sorry!
Lacee H.