Giorgio Armani Armani Code Ultimate Eau De Toilette uploaded by Elena A.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

An eau de toilette awash with leather notes and an amber fragrance, this men's fragrance is a seductive mix of musk and spice.
For Armani Code cologne, Giorgio Armani chose the tuxedo and turned this timeless symbol of masculine elegance into a fragrance bottle. Black and shiny with fluid, yet clean lines - the signature of a fashion designer.
With Armani Code Ultimate, the quest for luxury and perfection goes one step further. Black remains, but the cap and signature take on a pale gold color.
For the campaign, Giorgio Armani chose to use the face of a Hollywood star, Chris Pine, to embody the natural elegance and charisma of this timeless seducer.

Intense Eau de Toilette ORIENTAL - Leathery Leather accord Amber accord Tonka bean

Backstage tip:
Perfume on the 3 pulsation points: wrist, inner elbow and neck.

• Ok I'm not sure what to give my husband for our anniversa...6 Answers
  • Is this one better than the others? 4 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price9 Answers
Kelsie C.
Frederickson
My husband wears this cologne daily and I absolutely LOVE it! It’s not a super strong scent but it’s definitely noticeable. I constantly tell my hubby how good he smells. He gets a bottle every year for Xmas and it lasts him the whole year. I highly recommend having your man try it, you won’t be disappointed!
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I've purchased this scent from my husband and we both love it. I really like the cool black bottle. I haven't repurchased this but when it comes to cologne I normally jump around for him so we don't get bored with a scent but I would repurchase it
Sherra C.
My husband wears this. I like it because it smells fresh and manly! Is manly even a proper adjective for a review? Lol He has others but this one is my favorite. It also only takes two sprays and it lasts all day!
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm totally in love with this scent for my husband. It's not too over powering. Great for work and for play!! I'd recommend this for a gift for any man in your life. Gift set would be perfect to give a Man you love!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I can't get enough of the ultimate. In my opinion smells better than the other Armani colognes. It's a soft, sexy smell, you know when my fiancé walks in due to the great scent of the ultimate cologne.
LaShara D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This Cologne is by far the best I have ever smelled. This brand is very expensive but it is worth the price . I gave my dad this for Christmas and he loves it . This smells like new money.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my father's favorite colognes, just bought him his 3rd bottle for Christmas. It's not too harsh and is definitely good enough for an everyday scent.
Jennifer O.
Shawnee, KS
This scent has a little spice to it! It's really masculine! It smells good! I'm not sure if I would buy it for my husband but I'm sure my mother in laws boyfriend would love this! Got a sample for my husband the other day and he hasn't worn it yet! It's like $100 since it just came out!
Aimee S.
This cologne smells amazing and a little goes a long way! The bottle is very sleek and looks very sophisticated. This cologne last for ever too! It lasts all day and I would definitely recommend it to others! It is pricey but not as pricey as some other ones.
Ashley M.
I was first introduced to this cologne through my boyfriend. Loved this smell. I ended up buying my brother some and it is his go to cologne. He has been wearing it for about 6 years now. He loves it and it is worth the price. It lasts all day and has a nice smell
Heather B.
Ashcamp , KY
Does this have a good scent? Strong? Subtle?
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Does this smell as good as the original Armani Code?
Holly H.
Who else loves this fragrance?
Mariah L.
Would you buy this for your significant other?
Anne G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does this cologne have an overwhelming smell?

Sephora