BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #66 in Fragrance for Him

Armani Code Ultimate is an intense, luxurious, and more sensual version of Armani Code Man with increased leather notes. A symbol of strength and elegance, seductive and bold that is the kind of man Giorgio Armani is addressing with this sumptuous scent revealing addictively powerful notes. A fresh and energetic cocktail of grapefruit, mandarin, and star anise welcomes you at the opening, whilst cedar, cypress, and olive blossom in the heart are accentuated with heliotrope accords. The base notes include tonka bean, guaiac wood, and vanilla. Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange, Star Anise, Cedar, Cypress, Heliotrope, Olive Blossom, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Guaiac Wood. Style: Intense. Luxurious. Sensual. see more...

• Ok I'm not sure what to give my husband for our anniversa...6 Answers
  • Is this one better than the others? 4 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This cologne smells amazing last a long time it's a great price for it because it smells so good I will definitely by this again" in 1 review
Amy  O.
Martinsburg, PA
I've purchased this scent from my husband and we both love it. I really like the cool black bottle. I haven't repurchased this but when it comes to cologne I normally jump around for him so we don't get bored with a scent but I would repurchase it
Sherra C.
My husband wears this. I like it because it smells fresh and manly! Is manly even a proper adjective for a review? Lol He has others but this one is my favorite. It also only takes two sprays and it lasts all day!
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I'm totally in love with this scent for my husband. It's not too over powering. Great for work and for play!! I'd recommend this for a gift for any man in your life. Gift set would be perfect to give a Man you love!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I can't get enough of the ultimate. In my opinion smells better than the other Armani colognes. It's a soft, sexy smell, you know when my fiancé walks in due to the great scent of the ultimate cologne.
LaShara D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This Cologne is by far the best I have ever smelled. This brand is very expensive but it is worth the price . I gave my dad this for Christmas and he loves it . This smells like new money.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my father's favorite colognes, just bought him his 3rd bottle for Christmas. It's not too harsh and is definitely good enough for an everyday scent.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
This scent has a little spice to it! It's really masculine! It smells good! I'm not sure if I would buy it for my husband but I'm sure my mother in laws boyfriend would love this! Got a sample for my husband the other day and he hasn't worn it yet! It's like $100 since it just came out!
Aimee S.
This cologne smells amazing and a little goes a long way! The bottle is very sleek and looks very sophisticated. This cologne last for ever too! It lasts all day and I would definitely recommend it to others! It is pricey but not as pricey as some other ones.
Ashley M.
I was first introduced to this cologne through my boyfriend. Loved this smell. I ended up buying my brother some and it is his go to cologne. He has been wearing it for about 6 years now. He loves it and it is worth the price. It lasts all day and has a nice smell
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this armani code for my boyfriend. I bought it as a Christmas gift for him and he loves it and so do I...smells so good. Its not too strong, but its long lasting. Armani never disappoints, and the price is totally afforadable. I would definitely recommend.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Does this have a good scent? Strong? Subtle?
Holly H.
Who else loves this fragrance?
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Does this smell as good as the original Armani Code?
Mariah L.
Would you buy this for your significant other?
Anne G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does this cologne have an overwhelming smell?