BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #66 in Fragrance for Him

Armani Code Ultimate is an intense, luxurious, and more sensual version of Armani Code Man with increased leather notes. A symbol of strength and elegance, seductive and bold that is the kind of man Giorgio Armani is addressing with this sumptuous scent revealing addictively powerful notes. A fresh and energetic cocktail of grapefruit, mandarin, and star anise welcomes you at the opening, whilst cedar, cypress, and olive blossom in the heart are accentuated with heliotrope accords. The base notes include tonka bean, guaiac wood, and vanilla. Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange, Star Anise, Cedar, Cypress, Heliotrope, Olive Blossom, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Guaiac Wood. Style: Intense. Luxurious. Sensual. see more...

• Ok I'm not sure what to give my husband for our anniversa...6 Answers
  • Is this one better than the others? 4 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "This cologne smells amazing last a long time it's a great price for it because it smells so good I will definitely by this again" in 1 review
Yesenia P.
I love this cologned love it totally recommended i just love how it smells love it
Claudia P.
Warwick , RI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This cologne smells divine, a man wearing this, can hug me all day and all night.
Angie S.
O Fallon, MO
This cologne smells amazing. Try it out!! Long lasting and price isn't too bad.
Deidre O.
Irvington, NJ
Smells amazing !! I would recommend this to any man lol I love Giorgio Armani
Argelys C.
east hampton, NY
Great smell love this perfume good price for it. my wife loves this one too
ana o.
chicago, IL
This cologne smells great .. gave to my boyfriend and he loved it .... .
Jose S.
Tustin, CA
I love this perfume it's is my favorite. it's classy. yet very modern. I only use it on very special occasions. when I need to make a good impression. when ever I dress up with a nice suit and tie. I make sure to apply this perfume. it's smells great. it last all day and I get so many compliments. like you smell great or you smell very good or what is that Cologne your wearing. it always raise an eyebrow . I just love Cologne. so far I have got found anything that come close to its scent. this product is pricey but it well worth every dollar.
Giorgio Armani este perfume es muy rico su fragancia es agradable y perdura se siente cuando el que lo usa pasa muy fino y de una muy buena marca
Katie M.
I purchased this for my boyfriend i love the smell az does he. I also love the shape of the bottle. And would recommend
Emerson A.
Toda linha CODE da armani é amazing. Na minha opinião a melhor. Meu preferido é o armani cold ice.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Does this have a good scent? Strong? Subtle?
Holly H.
Who else loves this fragrance?
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Does this smell as good as the original Armani Code?
Mariah L.
Would you buy this for your significant other?
Anne G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does this cologne have an overwhelming smell?