BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #49 in Fragrance for Him

Armani Code Ultimate is an intense, luxurious, and more sensual version of Armani Code Man with increased leather notes. A symbol of strength and elegance, seductive and bold that is the kind of man Giorgio Armani is addressing with this sumptuous scent revealing addictively powerful notes. A fresh and energetic cocktail of grapefruit, mandarin, and star anise welcomes you at the opening, whilst cedar, cypress, and olive blossom in the heart are accentuated with heliotrope accords. The base notes include tonka bean, guaiac wood, and vanilla. Notes: Grapefruit, Mandarin Orange, Star Anise, Cedar, Cypress, Heliotrope, Olive Blossom, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Guaiac Wood. Style: Intense. Luxurious. Sensual. see more...

• Is this one better than the others? 4 Answers
  • How does this smell? And is it worth the price9 Answers
  • What is your favorite color? (Aka this is for ppl only here for a...7 Answers
Buy on Giorgio...*
  • "Last a long time. " in 1 review
  • "This cologne smells amazing last a long time it's a great price for it because it smells so good I will definitely by this again" in 1 review
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
This scent has a little spice to it! It's really masculine! It smells good! I'm not sure if I would buy it for my husband but I'm sure my mother in laws boyfriend would love this! Got a sample for my husband the other day and he hasn't worn it yet! It's like $100 since it just came out!
Aimee S.
This cologne smells amazing and a little goes a long way! The bottle is very sleek and looks very sophisticated. This cologne last for ever too! It lasts all day and I would definitely recommend it to others! It is pricey but not as pricey as some other ones.
Alex O.
I have absolutely loved the smell of this spray all my life. It is about 80$a bottle but not much is needed will last definitely worth it. I got this a Macy's and I always keep a bottle with me this product is simply great!!!
Sandria C.
Detroit, MI
Master Groomer Expert
I'm totally in love with this scent for my husband. It's not too over powering. Great for work and for play!! I'd recommend this for a gift for any man in your life. Gift set would be perfect to give a Man you love!
Krista J.
Does cologne smells amazing I love it when my man where is it I can't keep my hands off of him it just does something to me I recommend it to anybody as a gift or just to buy for themselves
LaShara D.
Master Groomer Expert
This Cologne is by far the best I have ever smelled. This brand is very expensive but it is worth the price . I gave my dad this for Christmas and he loves it . This smells like new money.
Klein T.
This ones a gift from my husbands mom and he loves it so much. and even me cannot resist the smell of it. its so so amazing. i love the scent. definitely recommend it.
Barbie A.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert
It is a long lasting smell, which is great - kind of get what you pay for. He is picky when it comes to certain smells and he enjoys this one. This is a great choice.
Michelle T.
Bronx, NY
This is one of my father's favorite colognes, just bought him his 3rd bottle for Christmas. It's not too harsh and is definitely good enough for an everyday scent.
Reylynna N.
I bought this cologne for my hubby and he loves it. I also love the way it smells on him. It's probably my favorite men's cologne.
Heather B.
Ashcamp, KY
Does this have a good scent? Strong? Subtle?
Holly H.
Who else loves this fragrance?
Myranda L.
MIDLAND, TX
Master Groomer Expert
Does this smell as good as the original Armani Code?
Mariah L.
Would you buy this for your significant other?
Anne G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Does this cologne have an overwhelming smell?