BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Sport. It's a rite of seduction. A vision of Giorgio Armani, translated into a fragrance. This scent opens with an explosive freshness that features spearmint, peppermint, and wild mint—surprising and unusual top notes with a stunning effect. The citrusy heart of the fragrance reveals Code Sport's seductive power. Notes of vetiver from Haiti reveal a woody and distinguished character, at once wet and dry. Like a crisp coating of ice, a note of hivernal prolongs the dialogue between the scent's cool crispness and sensual breath, giving the fragrance an almost unlimited life. Notes: Spearmint, Peppermint, Wild Mint, Citrus, Hivernal, Hatian Vetiver, Nigerian Ginger. Style: Stunning. Cool. Seductive. see more...

• Is there anywhere I can get samples? I'd love to smell th...11 Answers
Sebastien S.
Newark, NJ
By far my favorite cologne of all time. I love the smell and have been purchasing this since I was in high school. This was probably my second cologne I've ever tried and I've been hooked ever since. Definitely a go-to choice for me. Get plenty of compliments on this one. You can pick it up at Macy's like I do but it does tend to sell out at times.
Heather B.
Ashcamp , KY
My husband loves this scent. I believe he's said it's one of his favorite colognes he has used. It's a bit pricey but worth it by what I gather from him. It isn't too strong and lasts a good while.
Alan H.
Donna, TX
Some people think this product is a little pricey but this is Cologne that us worth the money, it has a awesome and fresh clean smell to it. I wear it for when I go out. I really recommend this to any one who wants to smell nice and just enojoy the smell.
Kayla P.
Burbank, IL
So my boyfriend always uses Claiborne sport or curve and that's been like since high school. Last Christmas I bought him this not knowing if he would even like it, he says he does me I love it. It seriously is the best smell in the world!
Lindsey P.
Layton, UT
This is absolutely my favorite cologne that my husband has! I love that not every man that I know has it. And the staying power is amazing! It literally lasts on him all day!
Vicki C.
Brooklyn, NY
This one is a classic! I've given this cologne to many friends over the years as gifts. It smells fresh, and the smell lasts all day. Cannot go wrong here!
Erica S.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Not bad but I prefer the original Code for my man. All Armani Codes though are very bold and long lasting. The tiniest of a single spray goes a long way
Colby C.
Great scent, long lasting even through strenuous activities, hence the sport part. it lasts through blood sweat and tears and keeps you smelling great.
Savannah D.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I seriously love love this! It smells so good and my husband loves it too! We love trying new colognes but this is always a favorite!
Shannon H.
Exeter, PA
I love the smell of this on my husband. It smells great! You can smell mint, citrus and woody notes. They blend together very well.
Tara N.
Is there anywhere I can get samples? I'd love to smell this and have my fiancé try it on.