BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Sport. It's a rite of seduction. A vision of Giorgio Armani, translated into a fragrance. This scent opens with an explosive freshness that features spearmint, peppermint, and wild mint—surprising and unusual top notes with a stunning effect. The citrusy heart of the fragrance reveals Code Sport's seductive power. Notes of vetiver from Haiti reveal a woody and distinguished character, at once wet and dry. Like a crisp coating of ice, a note of hivernal prolongs the dialogue between the scent's cool crispness and sensual breath, giving the fragrance an almost unlimited life. Notes: Spearmint, Peppermint, Wild Mint, Citrus, Hivernal, Hatian Vetiver, Nigerian Ginger. Style: Stunning. Cool. Seductive. see more...

Quinn R.
Quinn R.
This is such a manly fragrance that I love for my husband to wear. I love the scent of it also. You can definitely smell the notes of mint.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Definitely lasts all day. My husband doesn't wear cologne often since a lot of fragrances trigger my migraines, but this is one we both really liked and one of only 2 he will wear.
Kristin S.
Kristin S.
My boyfriend cannot get enough of this cologne! And, truth be told, neither can I! This scent is so alluring, masculine. A heady fragrance that lingers long after sprayed. Completely seductive, memorable, electric and mellow all at the same time. I would highly suggest this scent to any and all men. ūüėČ
Phil A.
Phil A.
This line of colognes is one of the absolute best in my opinion, so many choices, scent to match all occasions
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Husbands must have. Nice smell for date night or special occasions. Scent is not overpowering.
Matt J.
Matt J.
Slidell, LA
This is a really good fragrance. I like this one to wear out to dinner or a night out on the town
Emily G.
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
How does this compare to the regular Giorgio Armani Code?
Zahireen C.
Zahireen C.
Is it a strong scent or stubble scent? Does it last long?
Megan I.
Megan I.
Madison, OH
Is this more of a musk smell or crisp smell?