BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Sport. It's a rite of seduction. A vision of Giorgio Armani, translated into a fragrance. This scent opens with an explosive freshness that features spearmint, peppermint, and wild mint—surprising and unusual top notes with a stunning effect. The citrusy heart of the fragrance reveals Code Sport's seductive power. Notes of vetiver from Haiti reveal a woody and distinguished character, at once wet and dry. Like a crisp coating of ice, a note of hivernal prolongs the dialogue between the scent's cool crispness and sensual breath, giving the fragrance an almost unlimited life. Notes: Spearmint, Peppermint, Wild Mint, Citrus, Hivernal, Hatian Vetiver, Nigerian Ginger. Style: Stunning. Cool. Seductive. see more...

Kelly D.
This is always a go to product for my husband. I have purchased many different scents of fragrance for him however we always find ourselves repurchasing this one. I would highly recommend trying this.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my absolute favorite cologne for my man to use! It smells soooooo yummy and lasts all day long. My boyfriend seriously will put this on in the morning and come home and I can still smell it standing across from each other. It is pricey, but well worth it.
Kristin S.
My boyfriend cannot get enough of this cologne! And, truth be told, neither can I! This scent is so alluring, masculine. A heady fragrance that lingers long after sprayed. Completely seductive, memorable, electric and mellow all at the same time. I would highly suggest this scent to any and all men. 😉
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Definitely lasts all day. My husband doesn't wear cologne often since a lot of fragrances trigger my migraines, but this is one we both really liked and one of only 2 he will wear.
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
You want him to have an amazing smell, that lasts? This is the one to get. You will not be able to keep your hands off him, once he puts this on. I recommend this to everyone.
Katherine M.
Rockville, MD
This smell is fantastic -- one of those deliriously wonderful colognes that works magic on any women nearby. I bought it as a gift and love every time I get to smell it!
Quinn R.
1,256 reviews
This is such a manly fragrance that I love for my husband to wear. I love the scent of it also. You can definitely smell the notes of mint.
Phil A.
This line of colognes is one of the absolute best in my opinion, so many choices, scent to match all occasions
patricia h.
mckee, ky
This is a hot little number if you want to make some sparks with your man. You can carry this in your pocket.
Danielle F.
Fiance bought this in the Bahamas, and I love it. Can be a little heavy, but it lasts all day long.
Emily G.
How does this compare to the regular Giorgio Armani Code?
Zahireen C.
Is it a strong scent or stubble scent? Does it last long?
Megan T.
Madison, OH
Is this more of a musk smell or crisp smell?