BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Sport. It's a rite of seduction. A vision of Giorgio Armani, translated into a fragrance. This scent opens with an explosive freshness that features spearmint, peppermint, and wild mint—surprising and unusual top notes with a stunning effect. The citrusy heart of the fragrance reveals Code Sport's seductive power. Notes of vetiver from Haiti reveal a woody and distinguished character, at once wet and dry. Like a crisp coating of ice, a note of hivernal prolongs the dialogue between the scent's cool crispness and sensual breath, giving the fragrance an almost unlimited life. Notes: Spearmint, Peppermint, Wild Mint, Citrus, Hivernal, Hatian Vetiver, Nigerian Ginger. Style: Stunning. Cool. Seductive. see more...

Kelly D.
This is always a go to product for my husband. I have purchased many different scents of fragrance for him however we always find ourselves repurchasing this one. I would highly recommend trying this.
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
This is my absolute favorite cologne for my man to use! It smells soooooo yummy and lasts all day long. My boyfriend seriously will put this on in the morning and come home and I can still smell it standing across from each other. It is pricey, but well worth it.
Lindsay K.
Yuma, AZ
Definitely lasts all day. My husband doesn't wear cologne often since a lot of fragrances trigger my migraines, but this is one we both really liked and one of only 2 he will wear.
adelaide r.
Beecher City, IL
You want him to have an amazing smell, that lasts? This is the one to get. You will not be able to keep your hands off him, once he puts this on. I recommend this to everyone.
Katherine M.
Dallas , TX
This smell is fantastic -- one of those deliriously wonderful colognes that works magic on any women nearby. I bought it as a gift and love every time I get to smell it!
patricia h.
mckee, ky
This is a hot little number if you want to make some sparks with your man. You can carry this in your pocket.
Danielle H.
Fiance bought this in the Bahamas, and I love it. Can be a little heavy, but it lasts all day long.
Chevelle B.
Powhatan Pt, OH
Love this smell for any man! Smells amazing and sticks with you all day which is always a plus
Sasha G.
Saint Cloud, FL
Love the way my husband smells in this cologne smells great on love it's his favorite one
Teresa M.
Minot, ND
I absolutely adore this scent. It wears well - not overpowering but doesn't fade quickly,
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
How does this compare to the regular Giorgio Armani Code?
Megan I.
Madison, OH
Is this more of a musk smell or crisp smell?
Zahireen C.
Is it a strong scent or stubble scent? Does it last long?