BY GIORGIO ARMANI

A rich, complex blend based on the Tonka Bean Absolute Smoky with subtle notes of coffee and salt Woody and warm 75ml Imported see more...

Christopher B.
Christopher B.
Blairsville, PA
While I was always more of a Calvin Klein man, I began using Armani Code in college and cannot seem to want to turn back. I have always enjoyed the scent, as it seems "dark" and "mysterious". The price is steep, but it's something I'm willing to sacrifice for.
Jambaldorj O.
Jambaldorj O.
Berkeley, CA
I really like this fragrance. It has very smooth scent. It is easy to use and packaging is really nice and elegant. I got mine very affordable price from Macy's. It is my first time using this fragrance, I definitely recommend it to other guys.
Roger D.
Roger D.
Bangor, ME
Best cologne ever!!! Will never use anything else Armani code is the best....the ladies seem to enjoy the scent as well
Bret H.
Bret H.
Pattonsburg, MO
Great smell. The lady's love it. Just be carful wearing it in public cause you may be overwhelmed with the ladies
Carlos J.
Carlos J.
Moreno Valley, CA
Classic. Great scent. My first and favorite cologne. Deep strong but not overpowering.
Matt S.
Matt S.
Bristol, PA
Cant go wrong with armani code special. I always get complimented! All my guy friends want to know what i wear and the ladies love it!!