Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum

The iconic sent of seduction now reaches a new level of incandescence. The Code man possesses the magnetic power of seduction and creates sensational effects for all he meets. Armani Code gives you the key to the Armani universe—a world of elegance, success, and exclusivity.

Notes:
Woody Amber Accord, Tonka Bean, Styrax.
Style:
Mysterious. Incandescent. Inflaming.

Start your review of Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
i have always loved Armani Code line collection this one is very similar to earlier Armani code releases longevity is 5-6hrs from 2-3 feet distance for this parfum but at least for the first hour it projects more than just 3 feets. I have received lot of compliments and is definitely a head turner.
Belmont, MI
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Giorgio Armani makes to die for products. I love their makeup line as well as their perfume/cologne line. I bought this for my husband but I use it for myself. He has to hide this from me lol. The smell is so warm, spicy and sexy. It lasts ALL day/night. He always gets compliments and so do I when I wear it. I recommend this one over the others just because it's that yummy smelling.
Union City, NJ
I love this scent. It is stronger than the classic Armani code but still has that same strong yet softness the classic has. I also bought this one for my husband and he loves it.
Spring, TX
This was a Christmas gift from me to my husband. I was so impressed with testing it in Ulta that I HAD to buy it for him right away. It's absolutely amazing. I think this is my favorite scent I have ever smelled on him or any man for that matter. It's smooth, sophisticated, and sexy at the same time. It reminds me of tobacco and leather jackets. And it has a very very subtle sweetness as it dries down.
I bought the Armani code profumo for my dad as a Christmas gift a few years back and it has become his go to fragrance ever since. The Armani code profumo has a sweet yet masculine smell. It is a great choice for those who do not want the sharp cool scents typically associated with men's cologne.
Woodbridge , VA
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nhuy B.
BRAND: Giorgio Armani PRODUCT: Armani code Profumo CONSISTENCY: liquid sprays PRO's: it smells amazing, last all day and my husband love it CON's: bit pricey but worth it RECOMMEND: yes PRICE: $110
Was given this as a gift when i was younger. It was Armani Black back then. I have used this for almost 15 years. best smelling and long lasting sprays on the market. There is no alternative you either get Armani or you get nothing. I will always buy this product.
Sweet gorgeous scent. A must have for any collection. I think this is the best offering from the Armani Code flankers. The price is a little high for what you get but if you can find a good price from discounters online I would purchase this!
Emerson, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells so beautiful. I got this as a sample from ulta and I loved the smell!! A little goes a long way because it is a strong smell but it’s is amazing. I loved the smell and used up my sample really quick!
Jefferson Hls, PA
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum uploaded by Jessica V.
I recently bought this for my dad for fathers day. All the reviews on the sephora website were great so i had to buy it. It came and o wow does it smell amazing! Such a good scent. Not overpowering. My dad tells me he gets tons of compliments on it when he is out and at work. It is up there in price but its Giorgio Armani so youre paying for the name also but this! This is a good one!! I promise! I highly recommend this cologne for your loved one!