BY GIORGIO ARMANI

The iconic sent of seduction now reaches a new level of incandescence. The Code man possesses the magnetic power of seduction and creates sensational effects for all he meets. Armani Code gives you the key to the Armani universe—a world of elegance, success, and exclusivity.

Notes:
Woody Amber Accord, Tonka Bean, Styrax.
Style:
Mysterious. Incandescent. Inflaming.

Amber S.
Spring, TX
This was a Christmas gift from me to my husband. I was so impressed with testing it in Ulta that I HAD to buy it for him right away. It's absolutely amazing. I think this is my favorite scent I have ever smelled on him or any man for that matter. It's smooth, sophisticated, and sexy at the same time. It reminds me of tobacco and leather jackets. And it has a very very subtle sweetness as it dries down.
Ashton P.
Dakota City, NE
Purchased at: ULTA
This smells so beautiful. I got this as a sample from ulta and I loved the smell!! A little goes a long way because it is a strong smell but it’s is amazing. I loved the smell and used up my sample really quick!
Nhuy B.
Woodbridge , VA
BRAND: Giorgio Armani
PRODUCT: Armani code Profumo
CONSISTENCY: liquid sprays
PRO's: it smells amazing, last all day and my husband love it
CON's: bit pricey but worth it
RECOMMEND: yes
PRICE: $110
Philip A.
Was given this as a gift when i was younger. It was Armani Black back then. I have used this for almost 15 years. best smelling and long lasting sprays on the market. There is no alternative you either get Armani or you get nothing. I will always buy this product.
Giancarlo R.
Sweet gorgeous scent. A must have for any collection. I think this is the best offering from the Armani Code flankers. The price is a little high for what you get but if you can find a good price from discounters online I would purchase this!
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
I recently bought this for my dad for fathers day. All the reviews on the sephora website were great so i had to buy it. It came and o wow does it smell amazing! Such a good scent. Not overpowering. My dad tells me he gets tons of compliments on it when he is out and at work. It is up there in price but its Giorgio Armani so youre paying for the name also but this! This is a good one!! I promise! I highly recommend this cologne for your loved one!
Mehdi T.
Woodside, NY
I still LOVE this cologne on my husband. It is very seductive, warm, not over powering, it's a unique scene. I am very blissful that I still can find this fragrance online. I bought the astronomically immense size and a very plausible price and the most astonishing thing was the order arrived astronomically expeditious. Endeavor this product .... It is ASTOUNDING!!!
William F.
Denver, CO
I really like this cologne and have been using it for about 5 years now. You end up paying quite a bit for a small bottle but one bottle goes a long way, as i'm still on my first one. It's a great scent and not too overpowering, i'd recommend trying it out.
Jim W.
Clay Center, KS
This has become my favorite scent. It's fresh and not overpowering and doesn't stand out as artificial like many other colognes. It lasts a reasonable time but not all day. I continue to use this as my go to fragerence.
desmond g.
Atlanta, GA
Giorgio Armani is one of those colognes that stand out, just because it has such a sophisticated smell to it. Its one of those colognes that you only have to spray once and it makes a huge difference.