Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum

The iconic sent of seduction now reaches a new level of incandescence. The Code man possesses the magnetic power of seduction and creates sensational effects for all he meets. Armani Code gives you the key to the Armani universe—a world of elegance, success, and exclusivity.

Notes:
Woody Amber Accord, Tonka Bean, Styrax.
Style:
Mysterious. Incandescent. Inflaming.

Start your review of Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum!
How would you rate this product?
marrero
This is a grown man scent. This is for the person that's ready to move away from the blue scents but still likes the sweeter smelling fragrances. It's warm, slightly sweet. The opening is intoxicating and as it drys down. I picture a couple in front of a fireplace sipping a nice Merlot with smooth jazz playing in the background waiting on the steaks to finish cooking. I know it sounds very specific but once you get your nose on it. You'll understand.
Orlando
This is what separates the men from the boys. I received a sample of this and found myself constantly and consistently smelling the fragrance. It’s a great intense scent that makes this a top 5 contender. This was my first foray into the Armani Code line and IMO it is the best. It will be with you from the start of the day until you finish.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Macy's
This is definitely a colder weather scent or a temp controlled environment. You get the cardamom and apple up top, the nutmeg also comes through with a strong tonka base. It has almost a root beer note to it, but trust me, tons of compliments and amazing performance!
My son loves his cologne in my husband as well this is one of those colognes that you need to keep as a Holy Grail it smells a really good it's so vintage and although it is a little pricey it's definitely worth it
Sanford , NC
Giorgio Armani is such a great brand for colognes for men. It has been my boyfriends favorite for years. The scents are very very long lasting and even though it is a little pricey, it is very worth it.
Brooklyn
Let me say this is a must have for us men the women love it and it last all day and sometimes when you shower u can still smell the nice sweet smell between 1-10 I rate it a perfect 10 it's a must buy
Louisville
The only reason why this gets a 4 star is because I just prefer some of their other scents, however I have this in my collection and it’s a go to also when I go out at night. This seems to me like a spicy cologne which I love during autumn. It also has Bergamont and Amber with leather that you can really smell in the dry down and after about 3 hours after application. I love this on fall nights and had 2 compliments at night the first night I wore it. I do not personally think it’s for everyone, but I do think it overall pleases most.
Maybe the best all around fragrance for any guy dressed halfway decent. A strong but also comforting scent that people seem to get closer to smell. I absolutely love wearing this cologne for the smell of course , not to be the center of attention😆
i have always loved Armani Code line collection this one is very similar to earlier Armani code releases longevity is 5-6hrs from 2-3 feet distance for this parfum but at least for the first hour it projects more than just 3 feets. I have received lot of compliments and is definitely a head turner.
Belmont, MI
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Profumo Eau De Parfum uploaded by Haley B.
Purchased at: Sephora
Giorgio Armani makes to die for products. I love their makeup line as well as their perfume/cologne line. I bought this for my husband but I use it for myself. He has to hide this from me lol. The smell is so warm, spicy and sexy. It lasts ALL day/night. He always gets compliments and so do I when I wear it. I recommend this one over the others just because it's that yummy smelling.