Giorgio Armani® Armani Code Limited Edition 6.7-Oz Jumbo Size Eau De Toilette (A Value $219)

BY GIORGIO ARMANI

X Fresh, spicy, and oriental. The style of Armani. The power of scent. Limit 1 order per day.A seductive fragrance for men. see more...

Roberto R.
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
Giorgi armani colognes smell amazing they stay wearing all the time makes you smells amazing through out the day
angela o.
angela o.
Milton, MA
By far one of the sexiest scents a man can have! My fiancé and I bought each other matching ones
Glen Y.
Glen Y.
Rego Park, NY
Love there fragrances. This just one of Armani's that I use. It's sexy and you can still feel classic without feeling like your wearing your dads old after shave and cologne!
Jared F.
Jared F.
Binghamton, NY
I first became aware of this cologne from my dad, who has been a longtime user, I've 10 years I believe! It smells great and has never done me wrong
Daniel G.
Daniel G.

this line perfume I really like because it has a variety of fragrances and products and their quality stand out much