Giorgio Armani Armani Code Gift Set uploaded by Priscilla D.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

A seductive fragrance for men, Armani Code is a sexy blend of fresh lemon and bergamot softened with hints of orange tree blossom, warmed with soothing guaiac wood, and tonka bean. This set contains: - 2.5 oz Eau de Toilette - 2.5 oz Shower Gel - 2.5 oz After Shave Balm - 2.6 oz Alcohol-Free Deodorant Stick Notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Aromatic Mediterranean Notes, Guaiac Wood, Tonka Bean. Style: Fresh. Sexy. Masculine. see more...

Justin B.
Portland , OR
This has to be my favorite cologne on earth. No matter what, I can always get a response. Women, men, animals, the neighbor's down the street. If you want to smell like a dad with a million buck, this is for you.
Lizette V.
Thousand Palms Ca.
I love Giorgio Armani Fashion Housebut this fragrance simply kills me, I love it as it smells in winter time, the smell is so elegant, it was a gift from me for my husband and he loved it.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Yes this is a great one for a present for someone you love. I tested this one out at Macy's & I'm in love with it for my boyfriend. It smells so good and it actually lasts really for a long time. I highly recommend it. It would be a great gift & make him smell so good :)
Danielle W.
Portsmouth, OH
Smells so masculine and amazing! My boyfriend wears this scent and I'm absolutely in love with it. It's such a deep, manly scent. I would definitely recommend this scent to men, or women in need of a good gift to give.
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
I love this! It it such a handsome smell that you just want to be around! It doesn't have that cheap scent to it if you know what I mean it just smells nice, clean and handsome! I love a man smelling good!
Uuganzaya M.
walnut creek
My partner uses this kit and it smells amazing. He also love it too. It has very nice gentle scent. It is not too strong and lasts whole day. When we bought it they also gave us free bag with this purchase.
Lovely N.
I got this gift set for my BF and he loved it! It smells amazing and totally worth the price. It lasts all day, so it goes a long way. I would highly suggest to the girls for any guy in their life or for any guy looking for a new scent.
Jas. J.
This is my dads favorite fragrance! It's smells so good & the gift set is a great buy you get the 3 piece set for $89 which is he price of the 1.7 oz fragrance and the other two pieces basically free.
Danielle J.
Austin, TX
Excellent set for the value. I bought the set and gave the after shave to w friend of mine. And I kept the rest and I feel it is still worth the value. It's good on its own or you can split it up for gifts!
Jess M.
Omaha, NE
Giorgio Armani will forever have the best scents!! I bought this for my fiancé and he loves it - I love the smell on him! It's also makes a great easy gift for Christmas, Birthdays, anniversaries.. etc
Crystal W.
Is this a limited edition set or is it sold regularly?
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Thinking of getting this for my husband for his birthday is it a great value?
Emerson A.
Ouvi falar maravilhas de toda linha Giorgio Armani e principalmente da linha code. Gostaria de conhecer code e code ice!