BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Capture the intimacy and excitement of an unforgettable new encounter with the signature Armani Code for Women eau de parfum. The floral fragrance opens with a sensual orange flower note intertwined with fresh ginger accents that give way to a slow honey-sandalwood caress. Addictive. Intoxicating. Passionate.

R N.
Woodside, NY
My mom had used this before and I loved how it smelt on her, I would always take some from her whenever there was a special occasion. Couple years had past and I saw this perfume again on sale so I bought it for myself this time. This scent feels a bit more mature, good for an elegant night out. I do not use this everyday and only use this when I want to feel a little more bold and strong, should work great in the winter too. Whenever I wear this I always smell the orange notes and everything just blends and matches really well together. Great scent to try and a classic.
Addison S.
This is my absolute favorite perfume hands down. Even thought I only really wear it in the winter. It’s just such a comforting smell and it’s last so long I can put on when I’m getting ready in the morning and by the next morning after I have already showered I can still smell it on my self. It is a little bit up there in price but I absolutely love it and think it’s worth it.

Notes: blood orange, ginger, pear sorbet, samba jasmine, lavender honey, precious woods, and vanilla.
Megan S.
Strafford, MO
This is my absolute favorite perfume and has been for about ten years. I don't buy it quite as frequently since I found another that I really like for half the price, but I always have this on hand for special occasions. It's still reasonably priced, especially at some of the discount perfume places. A little bit goes a long way (not the case for really cheap perfumes), and it lasts all day. I'll get compliments on it all the way through the afternoon some days at work when I wear it.

I don't like overly fruity, sweet, musty, or powder smelling perfumes. That doesn't leave me with a lot of options, so I'm always excited when I find something that I love as much as Armani Code by Giorgio Armani.
Genesis C.
This is what I wore all of junior and senior year of high school. I just started wearing it again. It’s my favorite “professional” scent yet the smell is perfect for hanging out with friends and going out to lunch. Love it, smells amazing and not “alcohol-y”
Becky S.
1,149 reviews
This is fragrance became more intriguing each time I tried it and especially after looking it up and discovering that there are at least 3 different types of orange notes in it including African, Italian and Tunisian (I think). I pick up orange notes but not as powerful as one would think with 3 different types included. Perhaps the sandalwood and jasmine over power some of them.
Wither way the elegantly shaped and designed bottle aptly forewarn the consumer of a slightly dark and mysterious fragrance inside.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Oh I love this smell and will never get sick of it! It is just so feminine and beautiful. I recommend only using a bit because it is very strong and can become overwhelming. The price is right and the scent is on point. You can not ask for more!
Liz J.
Purchased at: Sephora
To start off, the way a person smells can say a lot about a person. This is by far the BESTTTTT perfume I’ve ever wore. Everyone that I come across has always complimented on the way I smell because of this perfume. I will recommend this to anyone that is looking for a new fragrance. I really hope this never comes off the market because I’m going to by this till the end.
Brittany M.
This is my favorite scent for winter. I buy it from Ulta. It’s on the pricier side, but it lasts all day. Has very nice amber and musk notes. I’m on my 3rd bottle. I always receive compliments. Very simple, but lovely packaging.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
1,445 reviews
I'm normally not a fan of the musty darker scents but this one is wonderful. It's perfect for a date night or anything. I don't feel like this is an everyday wear perfume I prefer it for events only cause it is a stronger sexy scent. Wear this before an event and trust me you will feel put together and sexy. I've got tons of compliments on this fragrance and will be one of my favorites.
Mona J.
Sexy. Dark. A hint of lemon zest in it too. Very long-lasting (into the next day, if you don’t shower). I love this scent. Definitely a night fragrance for a romantic night out, or to attract someone. I think if you like Alien by Thierry Mugler, you would like this. It is almost musky and masculine, but sweet and feminine at the same time. It is a great price for the quality. This scent is a must have.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids, MI
Do you use this for an everyday perfume or a special occasion perfume?
Jessica L.
Is there any store where u can buy this great smelling fragrance with out the high price?
Gabriela P.
Miami fl, FL
Qué tal les gusta?
Lolou E.
Gharbia, Egypt
How does it smell? Is it suitable more for day or night?
Nina S.
Cheira bem?? Adorava experimentar e com certeza vinha comentar para que todos saibam que é bom porque com certeza é cheiroso