BY GIORGIO ARMANI

ARMANI CODE EAU DE TOILETTE

THE CODE OF SEDUCTION FOR MEN

Keywords
Mysterious, Modern, Irresistible

Benefits
A sophisticated and seductive fragrance for a charismatic man.

The first oriental cologne from Giorgio Armani, Armani Code combines a citron cocktail of bergamot scent and lemon with soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka Bean. A seductive eau de toilette for the contemporary man.

Giorgio Armani has chosen Hollywood star, Chris Pine, to embody the natural elegance and charisma of this timeless seducer.

How To Apply

Perfume in a classic V shape beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. THE SECRET: The midnight-blue color of the bottle was inspired by the famous Armani tuxedo worn by Denzel Washington on the red carpet.

• LOVEEEEE the cologne for men. I bought this cologne for m...2 Answers
  • I love this sent and would like to get it for my fiancé w...12 Answers
  • Would i love to get this as a sample for my boyfriend... ...3 Answers
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Okay so I’m not a guy but this is my husbands eu de toilette and Damnnn all I can say that I’m just in love with the smell its so incredible it lasts long not to strong smell but I just melt in his arms when I smell him with Armani on Giorgio Armani ARMANI CODE Eau De Toilette😍
Surbhi A.
While I was shopping for my dad's father's day gift, I ended up trying the scent of this and immediately fell in love with it, so did my mom!  Giorgio Armani ARMANI CODE Eau De Toilette is such a freakin good smell!!! It's a very very complimenting cologne and I know my dad would have loved this because this was right up his alley. Yes, its pricey and the bottle is kinda small ish and I was internally dying while purchasing this because it was more than I had thought I would be spending but I loved my dad's reaction when he triedit and loved it :) It's his go- to, every day cologne now :) I'm really happy for him
Morgan N.
Southbury, CT
Purchased for my boyfriend for Christmas smells amazing packaging scared me because black looking liquid how would it look on white clothes but no problems no stains smells amazing and I would buy it again so my man could continue to smell amazing!
Jennifer L.
Love men's perfume especially this Armani code Profumo. Just because it's made for men doesn't mean a women can't wear. It's worth the price. I recommend this as a gift for anyone special in your life. You want them to smell great!, don't you?
Edmund B.
Adams Center, NY
I LOVE this scent! It’s my favorite! Expensive but worth every penny! A little goes a long way! The bottle is a very sleek design and compared to other colognes, it stands on its own. I’d buy more as soon as I run out!
Jennifer S.
Villa Ridge, MO
I got this as a free sample direct from Armani for my boyfriend.  I love how this smells and so does he.  This is the first scent he's ever tried from Armani and I think it might be one he sticks with.  It's a little on the pricey side but it's worth it, the scent lasts for days.
Lauren B.
Greenfield
IF I could only smell one thing for the rest of my life it would be this! I am so mad that the girls does not even compare. The scent is just so relaxing and really makes you want to cuddle up with that person! It is so classy and will never go out of style!
Roger R.
Dallas, Tx
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I am a big fan of using and trying different fragrances. I have to say this one is by far one of my favorite ones. I repurchase this all the time. It is definitely a lady's favorite too. It is not too overwhelming but keeps its manly scent.
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
My husbands and my favorite for him cologne of all time. It’s such a beautiful smell and we love it. It lasts for hours and smells so nice. The bottle it self is very simple and and easy to use. The spray mist is just right.
Torey M.
Fayetteville, NC
Not overpowering- but it doesn’t last all day which is a downside. It does, however, have a very sexy and masculine fresh scent. I’d say it’s a little pricey but my husband says he would buy it again!
Macey R.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it more of a scent to wear during the day or at night?
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does it smell good
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Is it more of a sweet smell ?
Ania W.
Thetford
Would Anyone recommend it as a sexy manly smell or it is rather refreshing one?
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Does this smell as good as the other one??