BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #8 in Fragrance for Him

A seductive fragrance for men, Armani Code is a sexy blend of fresh lemon and bergamot softened with hints of orange tree blossom, warmed with soothing guaiac wood, and tonka bean. Notes: Lemon, Bergamot, Aromatic Mediterranean Notes, Guaiac Wood, Tonka Bean. Style: Fresh. Sexy. Masculine. see more...

Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I recently purchased Armani Code for my husband because every time he’d go into ULTA or Sephora with me I always saw him smelling this particular cologne. It was pricey but a little goes a long way so it’ll last him a very long time. The scent is long lasting and it smells amazing! I’m so glad that I added this cologne to his collection. He loves it and wears it almost every day and has forgotten about his other colognes. We’re both big fans of Giorgio Armani colognes and perfumes! Pantie dropper cologne right here lol! If you want your husband/boyfriend smelling great get him this cologne as a gift and he’s gonna love it, no doubt about it!
Alex M.
Giorgio Armani is one of my favorite, if not my absolute favorite brand when it comes to cologne and perfume. I absolutely love Armani Code- such a sexy bottle- and the scent is even sexier. A little pricey but worth every penny- I will purchase this again and again! I highly recommend this product !
Jennifer S.
villa ridge, MO
I got this as a free sample direct from Armani for my boyfriend.  I love how this smells and so does he.  This is the first scent he's ever tried from Armani and I think it might be one he sticks with.  It's a little on the pricey side but it's worth it, the scent lasts for days.
Roger R.
Master Groomer Expert
I am a big fan of using and trying different fragrances. I have to say this one is by far one of my favorite ones. I repurchase this all the time. It is definitely a lady's favorite too. It is not too overwhelming but keeps its manly scent.
Ashley D.
Greenville, PA
Best guy smelling cologne out there. Smells like baby powder mixed with leather and woods. A very good smell I love it. A little pricey but oh well it smells amazing.
Keenan R.
Macomb, MI
Armani, Armani,Armani this scent smells freaken good makes me feel like i'm the only man in the room sprayed this in mall WOW!!!!!!!!!. Would use this for special occasions i love when people walk up to you and ask what are you wearing or when my wife jokes and says you're not wearing that scent in public, that's when i know i have an winner.
Hannah S.
The smell of this cologne is amazing! I bought this for my fiancé and he absolutely loves it. The fragrance is long lasting and is definitely worth the price. It is one of my favorite men's colognes that I've smelled. I would definitely recommend!
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Can never go wrong with Armani for men or women the Armani code is my favorite haven't been able to get it lately but I love and I would refer this to any man who likes to catch women's eyes by walking by them smelling of such greatness I love absolutely
Leah S.
Fraser, MI
My boyfriend always wears this and oh my gosh it smells soooook good! I just want to be close to him all the time. It last long when he sprays it on his clothes. I would recommend buying this for your special guy, you won't be disappointed
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Master Groomer Expert
My husband received this as a sample from Sephora and thought that it smelled high end. He said that this fragrance didn't smell good with his own body chemistry. He still liked it, but didn't purchase full size.
Macey R.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it more of a scent to wear during the day or at night?
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Is it more of a sweet smell ?
Ania W.
Thetford
Would Anyone recommend it as a sexy manly smell or it is rather refreshing one?
Vanessa R.
Dallas, TX
Does this product provide a long lasting scent?
Jocelyn M.
Plymouth, MA
I love this sent and would like to get it for my fiancé wherecan I find it for a decent price?