BY GIORGIO ARMANI #9 in Cologne

ARMANI CODE EAU DE TOILETTE

THE CODE OF SEDUCTION FOR MEN

Keywords
Mysterious, Modern, Irresistible

Benefits
A sophisticated and seductive fragrance for a charismatic man.

The first oriental cologne from Giorgio Armani, Armani Code combines a citron cocktail of bergamot scent and lemon with soft notes of olive tree blossom, warmed with Guaiac wood and Tonka Bean. A seductive eau de toilette for the contemporary man.

Giorgio Armani has chosen Hollywood star, Chris Pine, to embody the natural elegance and charisma of this timeless seducer.

How To Apply

Perfume in a classic V shape beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. THE SECRET: The midnight-blue color of the bottle was inspired by the famous Armani tuxedo worn by Denzel Washington on the red carpet.

• LOVEEEEE the cologne for men. I bought this cologne for m...2 Answers
  • I love this sent and would like to get it for my fiancé w...12 Answers
  • Would i love to get this as a sample for my boyfriend... ...3 Answers
Jimmy W.
Orlando
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I like Armani Code. Its kinda that reliable friend from high school that you can always count on. A little bit goes a long way and you are always sure to smell your best when you have it on. If i had to name one criticism, I would say that this scent is a little bit overdone. Kinda like Ambercrombie Fierce...everyone has worn it at some point. That being said, I still keep a bottle handy for when I need something a little more "everyday."
Olesya V.
San Diego, CA
Okay so I’m not a guy but this is my husbands eu de toilette and Damnnn all I can say that I’m just in love with the smell its so incredible it lasts long not to strong smell but I just melt in his arms when I smell him with Armani on Giorgio Armani ARMANI CODE Eau De Toilette😍
Melissa G.
San Benito , TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I recently purchased Armani Code for my husband because every time he’d go into ULTA or Sephora with me I always saw him smelling this particular cologne. It was pricey but a little goes a long way so it’ll last him a very long time. The scent is long lasting and it smells amazing! I’m so glad that I added this cologne to his collection. He loves it and wears it almost every day and has forgotten about his other colognes. We’re both big fans of Giorgio Armani colognes and perfumes! Pantie dropper cologne right here lol! If you want your husband/boyfriend smelling great get him this cologne as a gift and he’s gonna love it, no doubt about it!
Juan H.
Dallas, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Signature scent worthy. Not too strong, not to soft. Definitely a scent that will make you stand out. I have worn this fragrance for the last 2 years and no matter what comes out I always come back to this classic. Like I said at the beginning, signature scent worthy.
Taha A.
Lombard
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a good dumb reach fragrance. Good for pretty much any occasion. A bit played out and generic scent DNA now, but still nice to have in the collection. It will always smell good. It doesn't last very long, maybe 5 hours and then slightly longer on clothes.
Erwin C.
Byram
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a spicy oriental scent that is a compliment getter. It has a slightly sweet smell with a powdery vibe. It’s a sensual scent, yet versatile enough to wear to work and on dates. This was my signature scent for a couple of years.
Morgan N.
Southbury, CT
Purchased for my boyfriend for Christmas smells amazing packaging scared me because black looking liquid how would it look on white clothes but no problems no stains smells amazing and I would buy it again so my man could continue to smell amazing!
Liam C.
Atlantic Mine
Use this cologne almost every day. Smells great and use very little since you don’t need to use much. Have purchased this cologne several times, the big bottle is the best deal for the price. I absolutely recommend this cologne.
Matthew M.
Brooklyn
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Classic high school/college cologne. If you’re going out on to dinner with a date then this is perfect. The only issue is that it last for about 3-4 hours on my skin. If it’s still out there you should go for Code Ultimate.
Jennifer L.
Love men's perfume especially this Armani code Profumo. Just because it's made for men doesn't mean a women can't wear. It's worth the price. I recommend this as a gift for anyone special in your life. You want them to smell great!, don't you?
Macey R.
Fort Worth, TX
Is it more of a scent to wear during the day or at night?
kathy c.
Fort Bragg, NC
Does it smell good
Susan S.
Bradenton, FL
Is it more of a sweet smell ?
Ania W.
Thetford
Would Anyone recommend it as a sexy manly smell or it is rather refreshing one?
Ashley K.
Tumwater, WA
Does this smell as good as the other one??

back