Giorgio Armani Armani Code Eau de Toilette

by Giorgio Armani

The iconic fragrance by Giorgio Armani. The Code of Seduction

What do you like from this product?
I'm searching for a orange concealer and will this be good for me I'm in Sun beige skin tone.
I'm looking for a product that will help me cover up my melasma on my cheeks. I developed mask of pregnancy with my last baby. I have tan medium skin tone. Is this a good product to try? I'm a bit hesitant because of the price. Are there any good drugstore brands I should try?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Armani Code Eau de Toilette!
Kin wa W.
Los Angeles, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 5
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Eau de Toilette uploaded by Kin wa W.
Armani Code by Giorgio Armani is a Oriental Spicy fragrance for men. Top notes are Lemon and Bergamot; middle notes are Star Anise, Olive Blossom and Guaiac Wood; base notes are Leather, Tonka Bean and Tobacco. It smells a bit overwhelming for me. Strong fragrance. Citrusy and leathery mix. It is not my cup of tea. It was a blind buy. Best for fall/ winter, dressed up.
Lloyd A.
Chesapeake, VA
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Giorgio Armani Armani Code Eau de Toilette uploaded by Lloyd A.
Purchased at: Macy's
Great smell. Sweet yet woody smell but strong. Definitely on the pricey side so make sure it a smell you want. It is long lasting and is package nicely. I would recommend. I bought the set but they didn’t have it to survey
Sheila C.
I’m a repeated customer of this product for many years. Long lasting and effective. I like the fact that it has a precise tip and the product itself is buildable. Will buy it again if I’m running out of this product.
Linda M.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Lightweight and highly effective in covering dark circles with a minimal amount of product, this corrector is perfect for under eyes. I use this daily because it doesn’t gather or settle in my fine lines and layers beautifully under my concealer.
Joanie K.
Decatur al
I have a problem with redness under my eyes, the gab Giorgio Armani works great for me and doesn't feel very heavy
Chelsea P.
San Diego, CA
This stuff works well for covering dark circles but I found the mayebelline fit concealer to be just as effective. I ended up returning this as the cost benefit just wasn't high enough.
Viviana M.
Guaynabo , IN
I have terrible blue/black dark circles due to allergies and this seems to counteract a lot of the blue . I still need to tweak a little bit more but I like it.
Elias G.
Alice
Purchased at: Amazon
Es una buen perfume huele rico tardas has 2 3 días en quitarse el olor se los recomiendo muy bueno
Erika P.
Angola, IN
This smells amazing!!! I make sure my fiance is stocked up on this at all times!!! Its my favorite scent on him! Worth every penny
Viviane C.
Euless, TX
Giorgio Armani Master Corrector is the best color corrector I’ve ever tried! I have very dark under eye circles and nothing would ever work. This color corrector conceals my dark circles like magic!! I’m hooked forever! Giorgio Armani Master Corrector