BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY

Alex S.
Kenosha, WI
Bought this for my boyfriend without even smelling it because I have so much faith in the Georgio Armani line. Sure enough, it smells great and my boyfriend loves it! I bought mine on Amazon but I believe Ulta Beauty has them so you can always go test it out before making your purchase!
Shawn M.
Delray Beach, FL
This is my absolute favorite fragrance! It lasts all day and it's unique and I always get asked what I'm wearing because I smell so great. Unfortunately they have discontinued it and I don't know where to get it or anything similar to it.
Ruth M.
The best men's fragrance! My husband got complimented everyday. Unfortunately they don't make it anymore
Johana S.
This is my dads go to fragrance and living with him I know for a fact this smells amazing
Vanessa A.