Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio Gift Set uploaded by Leann L.Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio Gift Set uploaded by Daisy Y.Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio Gift Set uploaded by summaya p.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #71 in Fragrance Sets

A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. Transparent, aromatic, and woody in nature Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. This set contains: - 2.6 oz Deodorant Stick - 2.5 oz All Over Body Shampoo - 2.5 oz After Shave Balm - 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Notes: Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus. Style: Transparent. Modern. Masculine. see more...

Carolina G.
Greensboro , NC
Amazing gift set for any occasion I buyed this for valentines for my man and he was really happy and exited he loves Giorgio Armani
Rachel R.
The perfect gift for that special guy in your life! The smell is not overwhelming at all and is my favorite scent on a guy
Ljose M.
Greensboro, NC
I love this cologne is one of my really favorite.. Amo esta colonia as una de mis favoritasssss amo a Giorgio Armani
Tyler B.
Prattville, AL
This is one of my favorite sprays I have used the scent is long lasting and is not to strong like others are
Gigi N.
Austin, TX
My ex boyfriend would wear this, I loved it. So sexy so good it's my favorite cologne for men
Zach P.
White House, TN
Got as a gift and it is amazing! Love the smell and so does everyone else. Great products!
Amber F.
Weaver, AL
The best smelling mans. Fragrance out there to me!!! I have to get the hubby stocked!😊😊😍
Nick C.
Lakeland, FL
One of the greatest scent made for a man. Ladies love the smell and it's still masculine.
Daisy Y.
Makes a great gift for Valentines. My husband has this gift set. It smells so good. It's lasted him for about a few months now. It is worth the but I think it was at least $100 at Macy's. A bottle of clear and thick.
Nuria F.
lockbourne
Este pack se lo regale ami pareja para su cumple y quedo encantado con el desodorante y el gel de ducha dice k lastima que el gel de ducha no lo vendan suelto para poderlo comprar