Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio Gift Set uploaded by summaya p.Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio Gift Set uploaded by Daisy Y.Giorgio Armani Aqua Di Gio Gift Set uploaded by Leann L.

BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #71 in Fragrance Sets

A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. Transparent, aromatic, and woody in nature Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. This set contains: - 2.6 oz Deodorant Stick - 2.5 oz All Over Body Shampoo - 2.5 oz After Shave Balm - 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Notes: Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus. Style: Transparent. Modern. Masculine. see more...

Samantha Z.
Brookhaven, GA
My boy friend received this for Christmas one year. I adore this brand! The fresh is so cleaning smelling, so much so that I steal it out of my boyfriend's closet! I say if you really like a fresh and clean smell, this is the fragrance for you. It also makes a very good gift for him around the holidays.
Kristen R.
I would highly recommend this gift set. Perfect for the special guy in your life. Aqua Di Gio has both a fresh and sexy scent, and it's definitely one of my favorite colognes.
Leann L.
Morgantown, WV
This is my absolute favorite cologne for men. It is so expensive but lasts forever. During the holidays you can find a nice gift set for the price of one bottle regularly.
Brian P.
Grants Pass, OR
This is by far the best gift set I have ever received. The aftershave is a great moisturizer and has a good smell. The cologne is excellent. By far the best cologne I have ever had. Lastly, the deodorant was surprisingly awesome.
Brina S.
Media, PA
I love giorgio armani fragrances and this set has everything the perfect gift or new giorgio armani fan would need to get hooked! I highly recommend to everyone to give as a gift or buy for yourself it is worth the price i would buy this again for sure
Rebecca B.
Mountain Home
This has always been my favorite mens fragrance. I used to sell it and I could sell the heck out of this. I know this smell immediately when I smell it
Angela P.
Dexter, MO
My husband has been wearing this cologne for years. He has tried other top brands but they don't compare. This is packaged nicely in a frosted bottle.
lolita P.
Miami, florida
This cologne smells so good it is crisp and clean. He has a great masculine smell that is not overwhelming. And it lasts all day it is a great product.
Maribel H.
Hayward
This is probably on of the best men perfume out there smells so manly and good. They also offer various sizes and gift sets!highly recommend this one
Susan B.
Chandler, AZ
There’s nothing more delicious than a man wearing Aqua di Gio cologne! It’s a bit pricey but worth every single penny!! #giftcrush