BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #59 in Fragrance Sets

A resolutely masculine fragrance born from the sea, the sun, the earth, and the breeze of a Mediterranean island. Transparent, aromatic, and woody in nature Aqua Di Gio Pour Homme is a contemporary expression of masculinity, in an aura of marine notes, fruits, herbs, and woods. Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Pour Homme is an Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner. This set contains: - 2.6 oz Deodorant Stick - 2.5 oz All Over Body Shampoo - 2.5 oz After Shave Balm - 3.4 oz Eau de Toilette Notes: Marine Notes, Mandarin, Bergamot, Neroli, Persimmon, Rosemary, Nasturtium, Jasmine, Amber, Patchouli, Cistus. Style: Transparent. Modern. Masculine. see more...

Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Received this as a gift during Christmas, I have not met any person that doesn't like Aqua di Gio. The smell is iconic, masculine, and soft. This is a perfect example of an everyday use cologne. The scent is soft, but it lasts all day.
Giovanni E.
I recieved this as a christmas gift a while ago and I still love it. I enjoy the scent of the cologne, it smells masculine with out smelling like your grandpa or Generic Man. I recieved lots of complements on my scent from women and men! Plus it doesnt bother my sensitive head as most scents will give me a headache.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
I used to absolutely love this cologne on men. Now it makes me want to gag haha. It smells way sweeter than a cologne should I think and it's very strong. So I would only buy if you like strong, sweet cologne.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
I received a sample of this fragrance in InStyle Magazine, and I like it a lot, strong and catchy scent and so powerful ...would definitely buy it as a gift for my man in the future 😍
Ozair M.
Bartlett, IL
This was by far the best cologne i have purchased. The scent is so good and it lasts for a full day! I got so many compliments. Although its pricey, its definitely worth the price. I will definitely be buying more once current one finishes!
Lexi W.
This is a wonderful gift package to gift the man in your life!! Its very well worth it!!! This is an incredily sexy masculine scent that wears well on him and is not over powering!! Highly recommend!!
Ally S.
I used to really like this scent but I like a little more masculine cologne especially on a man nowadays this one kind of has a feminine cologne smell which it still smells really well but it gets a four-star instead of a five-star for me
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
The other one of my favorite colognes. Just like Prada's Luna Rossa, I can always pick out this scent in a crowd. It smells amazing as well and I always love when my men are wearing it. I always buy this as a gift if my person doesn't already have it. :) It smells fresh and clean and not heavy like other colognes. Two thumbs up from me.
Kassandra D.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is by far the most awesome smelling cologne. My boyfriend is a repeat user and it's a little expensive but you don't have to use much. It to me can not be compared to most others and I don't see any room for improvement on the look of the bottle or smell. Never change it!
Aiden U.
I bought this so I could smell good for my girl, now every time I use this she can't stay away from me. If your trying to impress your girl or any girl they will surely be attracted to you. I even bought the full size of these items. 10/10 I love this product.