BY GIORGIO ARMANI

The warmth and serenity of Acqua di Gioia takes on a new lushness with Acqua di Gioia Jasmine. This floral, fruity new interpretation blends key notes of jasmine with green apple, orange flower, and sweet base notes for a greener, crisper interpretation. The bottle design was inspired by nature and its endless shades of green. Notes: Galbanum Essence, Lemon Essence, Green Apple Accord, Violet Leaves Accord, Jasmine Absolute, Water Jasmine, Orange Flower Absolute, Cedarwood Heart Essence, Musks, Brown Sugar Accord. Style: Green. Fruity. Floral. see more...

Jasmine B.
I absolutely LOVE this fragrance!! I am very picky when it comes to perfume but I immediately fell in love with this one. I highly recommend this if you are into light fresh scents!
Ashley A.
ocala , fl
Love love love Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Jasmine! My husband wears Acqua Di Gio for men and I wear Acqua Di Gioia as a perfume!
Myriam L.
Sainte-Julie Québec
I instantly fell in love with this fragrance! I have to say I am obsessed with everything jasmine so this perfume is perfect for me! I wear it every day since I got it. It is not too overpowering and lasts a long time on my skin.

back