BY GIORGIO ARMANI

An infusion of jasmine offers a new experience of natural and radiant femininity. With a subtle, yet pacifying note, this fragrance is perfect for the all-natural, classic, and stylish woman. Notes: Jasmine. Style: Feminine. Radiant. Lovely. see more...

alyssa l.
alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite cologne is Agua Di Gio by Armani so I was excited to smell this and boy do I love it just as much! It's fresh and does not give me a headache. It lasts a long time too. I don't know what kind of magic Armani puts in their fragrances, but they are all my favorites!
Nancy O.
Nancy O.
Berwyn, Il
I have received so many compliments on this fragrance. I couldn't be happier with the smell. Every time I wear it the memories of summer time come alive! The sun, the beach, the pool, coconuts, etc... it is my favorite summer parfum I have found this yr.
Hayley B.
Hayley B.
I would inject this stuff into my bloodstream if I knew it wouldn't kill me. It legit smells that good.
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Belle Harbor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the three go to perfumes that I use. It has a very light scent, more clean than floral.
Andreia M.