Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray

There is a charming sensation from the very first notes of this floral fragrance, which are carried along in a deliciously heady current of crushed Mint, with a zest of Italian “Limone Primo Fiore Femminello", harvested from the first spring blossoms in Calabria. At its base, Acqua di Gioia perfume bears the signature of water rooted in the Earth, revealed by luscious LMR Cedarwood Heart sprinkled with sensuous Brown Sugar and Labdanum, which is one of the rare plants to possess animal notes. A beautiful fresh scent ideal for the warm season.

Eau de Parfum CITRUS - Woody Primofiore lemon Water jasmine Heart of cedar

Backstage tip:
Perfume in a classic V shape beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other.

Is it big or small?
Is it worth the price ?
Is the smell long-lasting?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray!
Bristol, GA
I LOVE this perfume. It has a clean/sweet smell to it. The scent lasts forever. I smell it on my clothes a few days after I've sprayed it when I'm putting them in the wash. I received it as a birthday gift. One or two sprays is all you need! It's the best.
This is my everyday perfume it's my favorite i last a long time I've used it for years I've bought about 3 of them at ulta. The scent is not to strong kinda fruity
Fort Madison, IA
My boyfriend wears this and he smells amazing. He's a almost out, and unfortunately it's kind of pricey, so maybe for Christmas I can get it for you. The scent seems to last for awhile too!
Gilbert, AZ
This is my favorite perfume ever, it smells amazing and lasts amazing! Definitely worth the price. It’s my signature scent. I will always repurchase this one!
Bursa
SUPER FRESH. Aquatic and aromatic. ıts not long lastings thats why i wont buy it again. Ive noticed lemon and mint.
Klamath Falls, OR
My absolute favorite, go to signature scent. I love this stuff. In a beautiful bottle. I actually went into a major department store and spend an hour at the perfume counter and I didn't find anything I liked and I walked away rather disappointed. A little bit later I was walking through the rest of the store, and there was a little smaller perfume counter for men on a different floor, and I told the lady I'd had a hard time finding one that I liked and she says, " well you know you're in luck, i happen to have just one women's perfume at my counter. " she pulled out the Acqua Di Gioia by Giorgio Armani and let me smell it and instantly it was the one! the only one that they had at the men's counter, even though it was made for women, it's absolutely perfect.
I was getting Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gio men’s cologne as a gift for the hubby and seen the women’s fragrance version, Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia. Once I smelled it I was in love and just had to get it! It is a seductive, sexy, sophisticated fresh scent. Key notes are Jasmine, Gardenia, Warm Woods. In comparison, it smells very similar to a cult favorite, Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume. I have D&G Light Blue in my collection but I’ve been reaching for Acqua di Gioia more. And the lasting power is on point as it is an Eau de Parfum. I spray myself once or twice and it lasts all day. I always receive compliments and ask what am I wearing. If you like D&G Light Blue, you will love Acqua di Gioia!
Es semara
The best parfum eveeeeeer 😍😍😍😍😍 I love it . e étonnante exaltation vous saisit dès les premières notes végétales. Des feuilles de Menthe froissées, délicieusement grisantes, sont zestées de Citron « Primo Flore », récolté lors des premières floraisons de Calabre, en Italie. Cette émotion se transforme en une apaisante sensation de renaissance au sein d'une nature délicate et cristalline, grâce à l'odeur du Jasmin d'Eau qui offre au parfum des facettes aquatiques, sophistiquées et inattendues. En fond, ACQUA DI GIOIA porte la signature de l'eau puisée dans la Terre. Le Sucre Roux, sensuel, illumine le coeur de Cèdre et le Labdanum, une des rares plantes à posséder des notes animales.
Kenosha, WI
This has been my everyday, year-round, go-to scent for years. It’s a lovely floral-y scent, but light and fresh smelling, not super sweet like the scents I won’t name, that we Gen Y/Millennials wore in high school. This scent is one that has the rare quality of being sophisticated and sexy enough for date night, while also being totally appropriate for daytime wear. I admit that I love collecting new EDPs and like to pick my scent for the day based on my mood, but where many perfumes have come and gone, Acqua Di Gioia is one I’ll never be without. Should (god forbid) it ever be discontinued, I’d be heartbroken! It’s hands down, the most lovely, & versatile scent ever!
Sunnyvale, CA
I have never met a perfume I love more than this one. She is a fresh summers day. When I close my eyes and smell her I am safe. I am home. This clean sophisticated sent is the sent I have chosen to be my signature sent. No other perfume can compare. I look for her in all the perfumes I smell. When my friends smell her they think of me. She is a light clean sent without all the fruity overpowering scents that fill the world today. She is peace. She is a bright field of peonies after being incarcerated in your home during quarantine with you smelly brother. The sent this bottle captures will forever go unmatched.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Morgan Hill , CA
il y a un an
Ana T. • il y a 4 mois
I dont like Marc Jacobs dot Perfume,it is too strong for me and Giorgio Armani one is more gentle and feels fresh 😇