BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #2 in Fragrance for Her

Off the coast of Italy, the island of Pantelleria is a place where the deep blue-green Mediterranean Sea meets the sun and earth, creating a sense of happiness, serenity, and optimism. This fresh, aquatic fragrance, whose name means, "water of joy," captures the simple happiness one can experience at this extraordinary destination. The fragrance's top notes rise like a soft sea breeze, bringing forward a sensual blend of cool mint, warm brown sugar, and the zest of Italian lemon. Next, the heart notes emerge with beautiful floral hints of jasmine, dew of peony, and traces of pink pepper. The base lingers on a uniquely Mediterranean trail of cedar wood and the complex, herbaceous accords of labdanum. Notes: Mint, Brown Sugar, Lemon, Jasmine, Peony, Pink Pepper, Cedar Wood, Labdanum. Style: Joyous. Aquatic.

Claire L.
If you're looking for the perfect everyday fragrance look no further than Acqua di Gioia. This scent is quite neutral which  has lent itself to gain a ton of popularity. If you're trying be subtle, but there this is the perfect scent for you. The lightness of it does tend to fade slightly faster thanyour deeper fragrance however it still lasts a good 6-8 hours. With crisp citrus notes, beautiful aquatics, and a touch of sweetness you wouldn't think those things together would smell lovely, but they absolutely do. I recommend this fragrance for people of all ages! It is a clever formulation that is fabulously youthful and also elegantly mature at the same time. And a classic for any fragrance lover!
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
This is in my top two favorite perfumes for women. It’s not terribly overpriced and it smells rich and deep like the ocean depths. A few sprays goes a long way and the scent lasts all day with amazing low notes. It’s my favorite scent during the fall and winter months as well as for date nights and fun evenings out. It compliments soooo many women and I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a fresh, clean scent that isn’t too sweet, floral, or citrusy.
Rae L.
This scent is perfect for spring and summer! It smells sophisticated, but fun and fresh at the same time. I used to wear a lot of floral perfumes before, but one whiff of this and I was hooked! It works really well with my chemistry, it shows off my natural scent without making it smell weird, and it makes me feel good about myself. I use it on the day time, a little goes a long way, and it lasts me all day.
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
I have gone through 3 bottles of this and have my friends hooked. It smells light, airy, clean, citrusy and just yummy. It lasts on me all day (all throughout work) and all night (at the bars). I constantly get compliments on this smell. Try the roller ball if youre looking to test it or a tester from sephora. But 100% try it out!!
Karen F.
Received this perfume as a gift last Christmas and it has surpassed every love of every perfume I have ever had! THAT GOOD!! Has a subtle sweet, clean scent that is just amazing!! Literally my #1 Top favorite perfume!! If you thought the Men's cologne was sexy...you e got to try the ladies!
Stacy L.
This is my favorite perfume! It’s a perfect day or night scent. I have already gone through 2 bottles. I bought my first one at Sephora at its regular price and my second bottle at Target which was way cheaper than Sephora. I would recommend this perfume to anyone.
Cali R.
Jonesboro, AR
One of my all time favorite smells!! It has such a clean and fresh smell perfect for any season. This is one perfume that I never grow tired of and might I add the scent last all day long!! Definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a new perfume!!
Naz P.
Amazing- I love this smell. I received this as a gift from my sister and now it one of our favorites. Definitely a staple for anyone who often wears perfumes. The scent is fresh, clean and classy. You could wear it any time of the day.
Danielle L.
Baltimore , MD
I was shopping for a summer day time scent. Something easy and effortless for summer.

Spray and go, something fresh.

And that's exactly what I got, when I picked up this perfume.

Although I don't like to wear the same scent daily, I found my self constantly reaching for this. Daily.

Whenever I am wearing, I'm always asked what I have one. By men and women.
Chelsee B.
If you love clean and fresh scents this one is for you! Another favorite of mine. I wore it daily when I first got it and it’s still one I grab a lot. I wore it so much I even got my mom hooked on it and now that’s what she wears.
Sophie P.
Such a gorgeous bottle, but how long does this scent last ??
Jessica Z.
this fragance is for man or woman ?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does this smell good?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell?
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Is the scent different or the same as the original Acqua?