BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #10 in Fragrance for Her

Off the coast of Italy, the island of Pantelleria is a place where the deep blue-green Mediterranean Sea meets the sun and earth, creating a sense of happiness, serenity, and optimism. This fresh, aquatic fragrance, whose name means, "water of joy," captures the simple happiness one can experience at this extraordinary destination. The fragrance's top notes rise like a soft sea breeze, bringing forward a sensual blend of cool mint, warm brown sugar, and the zest of Italian lemon. Next, the heart notes emerge with beautiful floral hints of jasmine, dew of peony, and traces of pink pepper. The base lingers on a uniquely Mediterranean trail of cedar wood and the complex, herbaceous accords of labdanum. Notes: Mint, Brown Sugar, Lemon, Jasmine, Peony, Pink Pepper, Cedar Wood, Labdanum. Style: Joyous. Aquatic.

Claire L.
If you're looking for the perfect everyday fragrance look no further than Acqua di Gioia. This scent is quite neutral which  has lent itself to gain a ton of popularity. If you're trying be subtle, but there this is the perfect scent for you. The lightness of it does tend to fade slightly faster thanyour deeper fragrance however it still lasts a good 6-8 hours. With crisp citrus notes, beautiful aquatics, and a touch of sweetness you wouldn't think those things together would smell lovely, but they absolutely do. I recommend this fragrance for people of all ages! It is a clever formulation that is fabulously youthful and also elegantly mature at the same time. And a classic for any fragrance lover!
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I was first introduced to this scent when I was 16 years old for my then boyfriend’s prom. My father purchased it for me. Now I’m 23 years old and I still love this fragrance! This scent is as sexy as sexy can get. Men love it. I get asked all the time about my scent when I wear this scent from Armani. It never fails and it doesn’t matter who it is, male or female. I love to wear this scent when I dress up but it has such a pleasant smell that it can be worn casually as a work fragrance or what have you. I highly recommend this fragrance! It is worth every penny and a couple of sprays go a long way without being over powering or strong. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this scent!
Christen T.
Baltimore , MD
Someone brought this perfum for me in last my birthday ..omg i failed in love it ..the smell is amazzzzzzzing ..super nice ...it stays in my wearing for days ,,,my friends in the work were asking me what kind of your perfume..and once a day someone in the store asked me about it too ,,it really amazing ..I have never got a gift like that before ,I highly recommend for everyone one ....❤️  Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Spray
Kelly j.
I have to really love a scent to purchase because I have an already extensive perfume collection that will last me a lifetime a half. Aqua di gioa is by far my favorite scent for all seasons, but I especially love it in spring time/summer. Very aquatic and smells so fresh. The scent lasts all day, and longer. My boyfriend loves it also (:
Laura T.
My husband got me this for Christmas and I have already used this whole thing almost! I used this as my everyday for a while because I love love love it! The bottle is great and I am so glad he branches out! I know he loves it too so that’s a plus 😉 so many compliments since he got this for me too!
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
I have gone through 3 bottles of this and have my friends hooked. It smells light, airy, clean, citrusy and just yummy. It lasts on me all day (all throughout work) and all night (at the bars). I constantly get compliments on this smell. Try the roller ball if youre looking to test it or a tester from sephora. But 100% try it out!!
Vivian R.
Albuquerque, NM
I received a sample of this perfume. At first I kept it put away then I found myself going to grab it and soon enough I was sad that it was all gone. It definitely has a great scent, and I found it to be very long lasting.  I would love to go out and purchase this as soon as I'm done with my current scent.
Danyel☮ ♡.
Classic go to scent. I have used this since I was in high school. And I always try other perfumes but still end up coming back to this one. Just perfect for a everyday beautiful scent. Will continue to repurchase this over and over again. Love! Giorgio Armani Acqua di Gioia Eau de Parfum Spray
Elizabeth Y.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love Acqua De Gioia fragrance, every time I wear this fragrance I always get so many compliments! I love it for a summer fragrance and it's not over powering at all! It's a nice airy and fresh fragrance smell! I always recommend this fragrance if you've ever worn dolce light blue!
Alexis H.
Norfolk, VA
This is one of my top 5! I love it so much. It’s long lasting. The scent is beautiful just as the packaging. I am a repeat user and always will be. I only have one problem, and it’s the pricing for a full bottle that’s still semi little. I will buy again. You can buy it in most Sephora’s.
Sophie P.
Such a gorgeous bottle, but how long does this scent last ??
Jessica Z.
this fragance is for man or woman ?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does this smell good?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell?
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Is the scent different or the same as the original Acqua?