Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray

There is a charming sensation from the very first notes of this floral fragrance, which are carried along in a deliciously heady current of crushed Mint, with a zest of Italian “Limone Primo Fiore Femminello", harvested from the first spring blossoms in Calabria. At its base, Acqua di Gioia perfume bears the signature of water rooted in the Earth, revealed by luscious LMR Cedarwood Heart sprinkled with sensuous Brown Sugar and Labdanum, which is one of the rare plants to possess animal notes. A beautiful fresh scent ideal for the warm season.

Eau de Parfum CITRUS - Woody Primofiore lemon Water jasmine Heart of cedar

Backstage tip:
Perfume in a classic V shape beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other.

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray ? Do you like this parfum for refreshing?
Love this scent, any recommendations on something with a similar scent? Any must try scents out there?
Does it last long all day
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray!
Marielsy D.
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Marielsy D.
this perfume is my daily go-to! it smells so fresh and light, it’s perfect for everyday wear! i notice myself still smelling like it at the end of the day as well.
Norlalas N.
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Norlalas N.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this perfume for an everyday wear! It has a sweet fresh scent that’s appropriate for daytime wear. I always get so many compliments when I wear this perfume! I love the sweet fresh scent. 10/10
Toma A.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Macy's
This is my signature perfume! I love using it when I'm going out. It has a fresh aquatic scent to it. The jasmine note is very subtle without it being too floral. I just finished my first bottle (which lasted forever) and I'm on to my second bottle now!
Bethany B.
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Bethany B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I received a few perfume variety kits for Christmas and chose this one as my full size selection. It smells absolutely amazing and lasts longer than the other perfumes I have. It’s a nice fresh scent that isn’t overwhelming. I’ll definitely be repurchasing when the bottle runs out!
Natasha P.
Brooklyn, NY
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Natasha P.
This is one of my favorites. Smells fresh and light, not too overpowering! It lasts all day ! Obsessed 🤩 . Can’t go wrong with this one !! I hope they never discontinue this.
Karen B.
Lithonia, GA
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Karen B.
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
Beautiful! If you like light airy subtly sweet florals, this is for you. Grown & sexy! Day to night... year round. I prefer to wear it on the warmer not blazing months.
Amy S.
Kokomo, IN
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: ULTA
A classic signature scent by Armani. It is fresh and clean with notes of citrus. It's one of my favorite women's perfumes. It smells great and lasts all day.
Melissa W.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my favorite scent of all time. It goes great with my pheromones. And it usually lasts at least 12 hours. I hate perfumes that go away within an hour or two of putting them on... makes me so mad especially when the price tag is hefty! But this stays and I love it!
Fahreta O.
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Fahreta O.
Love the smell! It’s such a refreshing scent! It was a gift from mom, she sure knows how to pick them 😁🥰
Nashawnda W.
Mebane, NC
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Nashawnda W.
Purchased at: ULTA
This fresh aquatic is perfect for spring and summer or if you’re like me, you’ll where it whenever and where ever you want. The jasmine, lemon and cedar are blended perfectly.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Geovanna H.
il y a un mois
Kadence K. il y a un mois
hey! can you share your experience with the la roche posay double repair moisturizer with spf?
Megan P.
Plano, TX
il y a un an
Is the Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia Eau De Parfum Spray better or worse than the original scent (aka a cult favorite)?
Yumna Patricia S. il y a 10 mois
My favorite is Giorgio Armani, I have been using it for two years.