BY GIORGIO ARMANI BEAUTY #40 in Fragrance for Her

Off the coast of Italy, the island of Pantelleria is a place where the deep blue-green Mediterranean Sea meets the sun and earth, creating a sense of happiness, serenity, and optimism. This fresh, aquatic fragrance, whose name means, "water of joy," captures the simple happiness one can experience at this extraordinary destination. The fragrance's top notes rise like a soft sea breeze, bringing forward a sensual blend of cool mint, warm brown sugar, and the zest of Italian lemon. Next, the heart notes emerge with beautiful floral hints of jasmine, dew of peony, and traces of pink pepper. The base lingers on a uniquely Mediterranean trail of cedar wood and the complex, herbaceous accords of labdanum. Notes: Mint, Brown Sugar, Lemon, Jasmine, Peony, Pink Pepper, Cedar Wood, Labdanum. Style: Joyous. Aquatic.

Jasmine J.
Lancaster, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to call this fragrance an “oldie but goodie.” This has been one of my go to fragrances for years! It has a fresh clean scent with a bit of sweetness. I think the reason I always go back to it is because of how amazing it smells and how long it lasts. I’ve tried some of the newer fragrances which I also love but this one is a staple for me. Anytime I’m out I get asked what I’m wearing. If you’ve never tried it, I highly suggest you go get a sample!
Danielle L.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was shopping for a summer day time scent. Something easy and effortless for summer.

Spray and go, something fresh.

And that's exactly what I got, when I picked up this perfume.

Although I don't like to wear the same scent daily, I found my self constantly reaching for this. Daily.

Whenever I am wearing, I'm always asked what I have one. By men and women.
Kristen C.
Fullerton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
First off the bottle is beautiful with the flattened glass and light teal fluid. It’s simple and elegant. This stuff smells amazing. I went into Sephora hoping to get something similar to Chloe and the guy suggested this and I was in love. This has top notes of mint and lemon, middle notes of clean aquatics, peony, jasmine and lastly some earthy rose, sugar and cedar wood. So so so good.
LIZ M.
Mission, Texas
Beauty Junkie Expert
whaaaat can i tell you girls about this HOLY GRAIL of smells of all time! thin one in particular smell so fresh, when i use it, i receive many compliment about the smell and trust me i put thin on me at 8 am and about 10 pm the people still giving me compliments about it! This one is a Must Have at least One Time in Life!
Ariel H.
Wooster, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my number one. I’ve worn this for years and years. It’s crisp and clean and smells so elegant. I love the men’s one too. If you like crisp scents, you will love this!
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am surprised how long it actually lasts because other perfumes from the same airy/watery/citrusy "family" usually don't last at all. It's not too strong nor weak. But for me it's not that interesting perfume to get a full size. It's not that kind somebody would turn around or went to ask what perfume I was wearing.
Alex M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gioia is an amazing scent - I loved the men's Acqua Di Gio so much I had to try this. I would buy this over and over again and I never see myself getting tired of this one! Absolutely love this product, long-lasting and it has a really sexy scent to it- highly recommend it!
carolina a.
Port Chester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lovely scent! Fresh and playful. Is perfect for every day, it last all day. One of my favorites perfume. I found my at Costco but i have also seen it at sephora and Ulta.
Meghna P.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume because it's very light and thought all with the clean smell of them a little bit can go along ways with this perfume it doesn't give you a headache if you spray too much but it does have a clean citrusy smell to it I can be a little pricey but is well worth it.
Rosa K.
Chelsea
I have this one and I love it so much, it is my #giftcrush because I am running out of it. Would definitely buy it again and again.
#GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Sophie P.
Such a gorgeous bottle, but how long does this scent last ??
Jessica Z.
this fragance is for man or woman ?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does this smell good?
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Is the scent different or the same as the original Acqua?
Darienne T.