BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Off the coast of Italy, the island of Pantelleria is a place where the deep blue-green Mediterranean Sea meets the sun and earth, creating a sense of happiness, serenity, and optimism. This fresh, aquatic fragrance, whose name means, "water of joy," captures the simple happiness one can experience at this extraordinary destination. The fragrance's top notes rise like a soft sea breeze, bringing forward a sensual blend of cool mint, warm brown sugar, and the zest of Italian lemon. Next, the heart notes emerge with beautiful floral hints of jasmine, dew of peony, and traces of pink pepper. The base lingers on a uniquely Mediterranean trail of cedar wood and the complex, herbaceous accords of labdanum. Notes: Mint, Brown Sugar, Lemon, Jasmine, Peony, Pink Pepper, Cedar Wood, Labdanum. Style: Joyous. Aquatic.

Claire L.
If you're looking for the perfect everyday fragrance look no further than Acqua di Gioia. This scent is quite neutral which  has lent itself to gain a ton of popularity. If you're trying be subtle, but there this is the perfect scent for you. The lightness of it does tend to fade slightly faster thanyour deeper fragrance however it still lasts a good 6-8 hours. With crisp citrus notes, beautiful aquatics, and a touch of sweetness you wouldn't think those things together would smell lovely, but they absolutely do. I recommend this fragrance for people of all ages! It is a clever formulation that is fabulously youthful and also elegantly mature at the same time. And a classic for any fragrance lover!
Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I was first introduced to this scent when I was 16 years old for my then boyfriend’s prom. My father purchased it for me. Now I’m 23 years old and I still love this fragrance! This scent is as sexy as sexy can get. Men love it. I get asked all the time about my scent when I wear this scent from Armani. It never fails and it doesn’t matter who it is, male or female. I love to wear this scent when I dress up but it has such a pleasant smell that it can be worn casually as a work fragrance or what have you. I highly recommend this fragrance! It is worth every penny and a couple of sprays go a long way without being over powering or strong. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this scent!
Tara T.
Austin
This is the most heavenly smelling perfume I’ve ever used. First off, the packaging is gorgeous, and the aqua color is stunning. Although this perfume is a bit of a splurge for me, I think it’s completely worth it. The bottle is medium sized but you get a good amount of product, and it’s a perfect perfume for special occasions. It wears amazingly and the scent lasts for hours. I love this perfume and highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great quality spray.
Kelly j.
I have to really love a scent to purchase because I have an already extensive perfume collection that will last me a lifetime a half. Aqua di gioa is by far my favorite scent for all seasons, but I especially love it in spring time/summer. Very aquatic and smells so fresh. The scent lasts all day, and longer. My boyfriend loves it also (:
Laura T.
My husband got me this for Christmas and I have already used this whole thing almost! I used this as my everyday for a while because I love love love it! The bottle is great and I am so glad he branches out! I know he loves it too so that’s a plus 😉 so many compliments since he got this for me too!
Brooke H.
Dallas, TX
I could rave for days about this perfume. It has been my go to scent for the past four years. It definitely is my signature scent and I've been told that people know when I arrive because of the smell-in a good way! I always keep a spare in my drawers and a roll on in my purse for those needed touch ups throughout the day!
Taylor B.
Charleston, SC
This is a perfect, everyday perfume. It's strong enough to last throughout the day, but not too strong that its overpowering. It lasts all day on me I can even smell it once my day is over. It definitely has a more floral and citrus scent which are the ones I tend to go toward.It is very fresh! It is also pretty affordable in the realm of perfumes so I would definitely give it a shot!
𝐙𝐨𝐞✨ B.
Brooklyn
I received this perfume from my mom after someone gave her the wrong version by mistake and she did not like it. I ended up really liking it. However the scent is a really strong floral to me. I can appreciate it though. I used to wear it to work and I got a lot of complements on it. If your sensitive to fragrances I'm not sure if this is the one for you since it is very heavy.
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This scent is wonderful. It is a classic scent, perfect for spring and summer. It really complements my body's chemistry and smells great. The bottle is pretty durable, my cat knocked it off of my dresser and it didn't break, so I'm not afraid to let it roll around in my purse. It lasts a good while on my skin but it doesn't last all day. I highly recommend this scent though.
Jenny P.
Westborough, MA
I have gone through 3 bottles of this and have my friends hooked. It smells light, airy, clean, citrusy and just yummy. It lasts on me all day (all throughout work) and all night (at the bars). I constantly get compliments on this smell. Try the roller ball if youre looking to test it or a tester from sephora. But 100% try it out!!
Sophie P.
Such a gorgeous bottle, but how long does this scent last ??
Jessica Z.
this fragance is for man or woman ?
Haley D.
Conway, SC
Does this smell good?
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How does this smell?
Barbara L.
Brunswick, MD
Is the scent different or the same as the original Acqua?