BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimGiorgio Armani
Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 25 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE

2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray

How can I be able to get this?
Start your review of Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE!
Karina R.
Vancouver, WA
Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Karina R.
Acqua Di Giò Profumo is one of the best fragrances I have in my collogne collection and yes I am a female who loves colgones too😂. I have been collecting fragrances for roughly 5 years now and I choose this for my every day fragrance. I definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for one solid cologne to use daily Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE
Pedro D.
Imler, PA
Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Pedro D.
The awesome scent just keeps lasting for 9 hours. I am impressed even more with the full bottle in comparison to a small sample. It truly smells like a more mature Acqua Di Gio. I was worried about the incense note, but it is now the note that I like the most. The incense is not loud, overbearing, or rough. The entire fragrance is well blended and just smooth. It can be worn on any day or season. A perfect example of a daily driver or signature scent to be worn every day. The best part is the compliments that come wearing this fragrance! Highly Recommend!
Matt B.
Lansing, MI
Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Matt B.
Very fresh and clean but possibly a bit detergent-like for my taste. Still, very pleasant and I will certainly wear it. I started with a sample but I will definitely be adding it to my wish list.
Jason C.
Key West, FL
Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Jason C.
The scent from Acqua Di Gio is a flagship to the brand; I own every scent they've put out so its a high compliment. It last for HOURS if applied correctly on your pulse points. Its defiantly a 'first date" night time cologne; this will REALLY pull her in and remember you even if the dated sucked (: If I run out, I will rebuy which is something I don't do often...
Carrie M.
Stillwater, MN
Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Carrie M.
I love this fragrance. It is similar to the original Acqua Di Gio, but with a little more depth. It is fresh with marine notes and a hint of bergamot (one of my favorite notes), but is has a little bit of warmth created from the incense. I always thought this is a perfect fragrance for someone that used to wear the original Gio, but has matured.Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio Profumo
Scott L.
Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo is an amazing men's fragrance! If you were a fan of the original ADG, but you want something a little more grown up and mature. Then this is the right choice for you. It adds in the note of incense which gives it a bit of maturity that makes it great for nights out, suit and tie events, along with just everyday wear. Id say its perfect for anybody in their 20's and up.
Amy M.
thomas road
Giorgio Armani Acquå Dí Gío Profumo Còlogne For Men 2.5 oz Eau De Parfum Spray +FREE VIAL SAMPLE COLOGNE uploaded by Amy M.
Great quality and value. Recommend and would buy again. I received sample sopost. Great strong masculine scent that I love. My favorite along with Calvin Klein defy🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻
Emily P.
Purchased at: Macy's
Wow! I am really not exaggerating when I say that this is the best cologne I have ever smelled in my entire life. I can't get enough of the scent. I have bought this for multiple boyfriends in the past. Im not sure i would buy again just due to attached memories but i still love this.
Dalton F.
Athens, AL
Overall I rate this a 5 out of 5. The beautiful part is that the fragrance doesn't give an overbearing scent but it is smooth enough that you'll be noticed. The bottle size is pretty simplistic. But what it lacks in design it gives you a nice pleasurable date night.
Joshua M.
Hudson Falls, NY
Hands down the best aqua di gio. Such a great scent that you can wear anywhere you want. Work. Gym. A night out. This is the perfect version of a classic. I highly recommend you snag one when it's on sale. It's a gem!!!