BY GIORGIO ARMANI #60 in Fragrance for Him

Introducing the profoundly sensual Acqua Di Giò Profumo, a cologne born from volcanic rock and deep ocean waters.

The fresh bergamot and marine accords are paired with the deep, captivating radiance of incense – an inspiring and seductive rich material, creating a profoundly sensual aromatic men's fragrance that holds a special fascination for Giorgio Armani.

Abhi I.
Abhi I.
Irving, TX
Well I have been very hesitant after reading the fake cologne reviews on this cologne, after all spending almost $100 on cologne ain't no joke, so I went ahead and googled fake Acqua Di Gio and the video with most views explained very well what some differences are.

All of the obvious signs such as "Silver" (more reflective) letters on the front of the bottle checked out, the CLEAR tube instead of the FAKE white tube inside the bottle checked out.

The smaller sprayer diameter instead of the fake bottles larger diameter checked out, but make sure you don't freak out if you don't have a fake one to compare it to.

And overall the BIGGEST test. I sprayed a total of 2 yes TWO squirts around my neck this morning, right under my turtleneck underarmor shirt, and after a 12 hour shift working in a warehouse i came home and every time i turn my head I can smell the fragrance VERY strongly.
Ane K.
Ane K.
Armani presented its popular masculine aquatic fragrance Acqua di Gio in 1996. Acqua di Gio Profumo is an elegant, airy and deep perfume and is its new version, the fragrance symbolizes the merging of sea waves with black rocks. Its an aquatic, aromatic, woody and spicy composition which is, like the original, signed by Alberto Morillas. It opens with fresh aquatic accord and bergamot. I love this for men its super refreshing and they have a face fragrance as well. I recommend it for men, it'll drop all ladies babies!
Brandon B.
Brandon B.
Winneconne, WI
I was reluctant to try this because I didn't want to smell like the original Acqua di Gio. Once I smelled this, I realized how similar yet completely different it is. It smells so amazing, and you don't smell like every other person wearing the original. The smell will stay on clothing for days, so if you change your scent up very frequently, that may be an issue.
Anthony P.
Anthony P.
Red Bluff, CA
I like wearing fragrances, but I have a sensitivity to certain smells and chemicals, and usually have to buy high quality products. Giorgio Armani is one of the best smelling and has become my favorite. It is definitely not a value brand or a cheap product, but honestly this is one case where you really do get what you pay for, and it is worth the price.
Tony  M.
Tony M.
My favorite gifts ever to get to smell wonderful. Giorgio Armani best smelling one on the market. Know bunch of friends that have the same one. Love the smell it throws off when I go out. Always smelling good
Sandra D.
Sandra D.
I got this for the man I love. I love the smell and even when I wash his cloth the smell don't go away it's great, It is a bit pricey but it's totally worth it I will buy it again, it's great for gifts.
Allison S.
Allison S.
East Boston, MA
My husband uses this Cologne and it smells very nice. This would a great go to Cologne to buy as a present if you're not sure what to get someone. Most people would probably be pleased with it.
Roger T.
Roger T.
This perfume is really good and smell amazing is really long lasting for all day long and the price is a little bit expensive but the smell is incredible.
Robecca B.
Robecca B.
Flint, MI
This smells so amazing! It is very pricey but that is to be expected lol. I like a few of their scents and this one just happened to be the one I bought.
steven h.
steven h.
Paducah, KY
This is my favorite cologne! Everywhere I go someone always compliments it. I like it because the smell is not overwhelming or loud like some others.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Is this a good cologne
maria g.
maria g.
Fort Worth, TX
Does anyone know where to find this where it's no to expensive..
Vane G.
Vane G.
Zoe K.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
What kind of scent does this have ? Would you recommend it for a teenage boy?
Rose F.
Rose F.
Las Vegas, NV
I wonder if this one is smells good my fav one is the clear one anyone one has some idea on what it smells like