Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Giò Profumo

Introducing the profoundly sensual Acqua Di Giò Profumo, a cologne born from volcanic rock and deep ocean waters.

The fresh bergamot and marine accords are paired with the deep, captivating radiance of incense – an inspiring and seductive rich material, creating a profoundly sensual aromatic men's fragrance that holds a special fascination for Giorgio Armani.

Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
I got my boyfriend a sample of this cologne & he so far has used it once or twice! I personally thing is smells amazing, it’s fresh yet still that classic woodsy scent. I definitely don’t believe it’s too strong (: I hope he considers investing in the full size.
Nadine C.
Bridgeport, CT
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
This fragrance can be viewed as a more mature, potent version of the original Acqua Di Go. It is a good signature scent option which works well in summer as it has a mix of fresh notes along with incense which contributes to the projection and longevity. ADG Profumo is a 8.5/10 fragrance in my opinion.  Highly recommended
Victorya S.
This is a great general men's cologne. My husband has a bottle in his cabinet and wears it frequently. It's just musky enough to be manly yet not overbearing. The price is about the same as others, so it's not overpriced nor a great bargain deal. But the scent doesn't fade so a little will go a long way!
Sara-Catherine F.
['Tupelo', ''], MS
Acqua Di Gio is the absolute best cologne for men hands down! I absolutely love it. I always buy my boyfriend the different ones when they get out out. It has a great scent that isn't too over powering and is around 50-80 bucks depending on size.
Brian S.
I was given a small bottle for Christmas a few years back. I absolutely love this scent and I have been rationing the contents of this little bottle ever since. A bit pricey for my, but I am a cheap skate so it is what it is.
Briann T.
My boyfriend uses this. It is expensive but it's definitely worth it. It smells so good and he seems to love it. It's his go to cologne and he wears it when we go out. I love it I would definitely buy him this again
Abhi I.
Irving, TX
Well I have been very hesitant after reading the fake cologne reviews on this cologne, after all spending almost $100 on cologne ain't no joke, so I went ahead and googled fake Acqua Di Gio and the video with most views explained very well what some differences are.

All of the obvious signs such as "Silver" (more reflective) letters on the front of the bottle checked out, the CLEAR tube instead of the FAKE white tube inside the bottle checked out.

The smaller sprayer diameter instead of the fake bottles larger diameter checked out, but make sure you don't freak out if you don't have a fake one to compare it to.

And overall the BIGGEST test. I sprayed a total of 2 yes TWO squirts around my neck this morning, right under my turtleneck underarmor shirt, and after a 12 hour shift working in a warehouse i came home and every time i turn my head I can smell the fragrance VERY strongly.
Alixx B.
This my boyfriends go to cologne for years. I've been buying it for him for Christmas forever. Love the new black packaging, makes it seem more masculine. He always gets compliments on the way he smells.
Erma A.
Sacramento , CA
This is another one that my husband uses this one also I love the way is smells also there is just something about a good smelling man the bottle is nice is a bit pricey love it and so does my husband
Ane K.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Armani presented its popular masculine aquatic fragrance Acqua di Gio in 1996. Acqua di Gio Profumo is an elegant, airy and deep perfume and is its new version, the fragrance symbolizes the merging of sea waves with black rocks. Its an aquatic, aromatic, woody and spicy composition which is, like the original, signed by Alberto Morillas. It opens with fresh aquatic accord and bergamot. I love this for men its super refreshing and they have a face fragrance as well. I recommend it for men, it'll drop all ladies babies!
Maria S.
Is this a good cologne
maria g.
Fort worth, TX
Does anyone know where to find this where it's no to expensive..
Vane G.
Es suave o fuerte el aroma?
Rose F.
Las Vegas, NV
I wonder if this one is smells good my fav one is the clear one anyone one has some idea on what it smells like
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
What kind of scent does this have ? Would you recommend it for a teenage boy?