BY GIORGIO ARMANI #72 in Fragrance for Him

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Introducing the profoundly sensual Acqua Di Giò Profumo, a cologne born from volcanic rock and deep ocean waters.

The fresh bergamot and marine accords are paired with the deep, captivating radiance of incense – an inspiring and seductive rich material, creating a profoundly sensual aromatic men's fragrance that holds a special fascination for Giorgio Armani.

colin R.
Avenel
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
Where do I even begin, this scent is so great... let me say it again, this scent is so GREAT! I love it and I’m normally not the one to like a marine accord. This will do the job for any outing or professional even you would have to attend. It’s the right mix of everything. This is a cologne that is done the right way.
Steve M.
Phoenix
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I love this scent!  I have been a ADG user for years.  I started off with the original since high school.  This has a hint of the original in it however it is different.  It goes down a little stronger but the dry down is light.  It lasts a long time.  I spray my chest and it lingers on my undershirts even after the wash.
Shalabh K.
Ridgewood
I smelled this in Macy's on my hand and went to go shopping. I was stopped by a really pretty girl and she said "you smell delicious omggg!" I only sprayed my hand with the tester mind you. I ended up walking back to Macy's and buying a bottle hahaha
Cody W.
Fayetteville
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Honestly, this is a great fragrance but a little mature. I mean, as a man, I really like it but my wife says I smell like her uncle. I think its the incense. It's a fresh fragrance for a summer night out and a good twist on a classic. I think guys really enjoy it but ask your lady first!
Rodolfo L.
El Paso
Acqua di Gio by Giorgio Armani is now days an amazing iconic fragrance.  From its release to this day it is one of the most beautiful man fragrances out there.  This is a great scent for the hotter days (spring & summer), but if you are looking for a complement getter for the hot nights of summer then Acqua Di Gio Profumo is you go!
I do have a collection of around 40 to 50 bottles of perfume from Armani to Paco Rabanne and this is one will always be on my collection (and weekly rotation).  It is elegant, refined, masculine, all in all a must have fragrance for the modern gentlemen.
Erwin C.
Byram
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is the Swiss Army knife of colognes. It smells great. It’s a lot better than the original with the addition of incense. Fragrancenet had it cheaper than the department stores. You will get compliments from the ladies.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Another staple to have in yours or your man’s collection! Long lasting scent with just one spray during application! Reasonably priced for the amount and quality of product. I would definitely repurchase this cologne!
Anh D.
MARGATE
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
So far, Aqua Di Gio Profumo is my most favourite. The bottle designed in a very elegant way, it's like a well-suited gentleman. The fragrance is incredible, it's refreshing, citrus vibe,.. Many people said that it should be worn at night time but in my opinion, it can be worn in day time, office, nighttime, in many events. This is a must-have fragrance in your collection.
Juan c.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Now this fragrance right here is amazing. Every time I wear this I always get a compliment and last all day. This is all year all day type of fragrance smell different and high quality.
Jeremy Q.
Magna
Master Groomer Expert Level 2
I used to rock the original Acqua Di Gio in my early 20s and loved it. Now that I'm older, that feels too juvenile, so Profumo is perfect for me. It has the same nuance of the original but is a little deeper and more suited for a guy in his mid to late 30s.
Rose F.
Las Vegas, NV
I wonder if this one is smells good my fav one is the clear one anyone one has some idea on what it smells like
maria g.
Fort Worth , TX
Does anyone know where to find this where it's no to expensive..
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
What kind of scent does this have ? Would you recommend it for a teenage boy?
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
Is this a good cologne
Vanessa G.
Es suave o fuerte el aroma?

back