BY GIORGIO ARMANI

Banish odor with a deodorant for men that provides long-lasting protection and imparts the scent of Acqua di Giò.

• Does it smell good ? What type of smell is it ? 2 Answers
  • Does your lady play a key factor in what cologne you buy?4 Answers
  • Doesn't the cologne remind you of guys you dated in h...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Although this deodorant smells good, it was not made for a day of hard work." in 1 review
  • "Purchased the gift set and this came with it." in 1 review
Daisy Y.
It smells so good. My husband uses it everyday. It's great on his skin and the smell lasts all day . I like that it's clear. I would recommend this for any guy. Husband got it at Macy's in a set.
Addison L.
West Monroe , LA
Smells just like the cologne which is amazing!!!!!!
My boyfriend uses it and I wouldn't want him to use anything else!!!!!
Patty A.
Parlier, CA
This a one of my hubbies favorite deodorant to use it's a gel base deodorant easy to use drys clear and smells wonderful we purchased it at Macy's as a gift set for Father's Day and I would gladly recommend this to anyone
Dulce R.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Love it can last all day long an still smell great, my boyfriend loves it! He will forever wear it.
ere V.
San Diego, CA
My favorite to my husband! I love the smell is really refresh It my gift for him every year the perfume and deodorant and he is happy!! Try it !!
davinia D.
Fort Myers, FL
This is by far my favorite cologne that my husband wears. It compliments him very well. I can't help but smile when I smell it. The smell lasts a long time too. I was surprised. I'm just so in love.
dalia a.
sydney
Armani makes amazingly good smelling cologne and this is just one of the many great scents they have in their collection
Yesi R.
My hubby loves trying on different types of deodorants. Armani is definitely one of his favorite kinds of deo!
Jayne E.
My boyfriend has used this. I love the scent and he says it works well. Only downfall is the price is too high for him to use this daily so he switches to cheaper products on normal days.
Elizabeth M.
This is definitely my favorite scent for a man to wear and I'm so glad they have the same scent with other products too!
Matthew  E.
TEXARKANA, TX
Does your lady play a key factor in what cologne you buy?
Ulises T.
Pacoima, CA
Does it smell good ? What type of smell is it ?
nicki B.
Doesn't the cologne remind you of guys you dated in high school?